PDA

View Full Version : DragonLords - A New RPG I'm Currently Making

FileExtension
21-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm currently making a new RPG (Basic) and I was wondering your opinions also if you wish to recieve the beta test version when it's released please email [email protected] or post a thread on here saying you want to recieve it or private message me.

(You are more likely to recieve the beta test if you email me)

Here's a screenshot of my current progress:

J0SH
22-07-2009, 02:55 AM
DragonLords looks confusing, what do you have to do?

FileExtension
22-07-2009, 11:04 AM
DragonLords looks confusing, what do you have to do?

Well it is an endless game, there is no finish points but you can max out skills for example the pannel on the left hand side where the monsters are displaying will be where the NEW level displays are going to be, which shows you what your stat levels are e.g Magic, Strength, Mining

All stats can go to a maximum of 99 except: Damage (Roughly half of your Strength level) and Mana (Which can reach 100)

The aim of the game is to go around killing, gathering, lockpicking and merchanting to level up these skills.

It's like a basic version of runescape, This is only 1 section of the map, the map will be around x25 - x50 Bigger than the shown screenshot. If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

efq
22-07-2009, 12:46 PM
It looks ok, maybe an improve on graphics would make it that extra bit catchier.

FileExtension
22-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm currently making a new RPG (Basic):

It is only Basic and if I improved the graphics I would come across 2 problems.

1. Size of the Game file.
2. Time it would take to create.

At the current rate the test release should be ready within 2-4 weeks.

but the final game could take anything from 6months onwards.

adding more detailed graphics would extend this length of time way beyond necessary.

Suspective
24-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Too Basic. Its just another RPG.

FileExtension
24-07-2009, 12:10 PM
If its 'too basic' you come up with a better one then :)

FileExtension
25-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Here is an update of the RPG's current state

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!