PDA

View Full Version : Samir Nasri breaks his leg!

bruno
21-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Arsenal's pre-season preparations suffered a major blow today with midfielder Samir Nasri breaking his leg.

The French international midfielder suffered a fractured fibula during Tuesday morning's training session at Arsenal's training camp in Austria.
Nasri is expected to be out of action for up to three months.
The loss of Nasri will be a blow to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger after his impressive first season at the Emirates following a £15.8million transfer from Marseille.

Nasri scored four minutes into his debut in a win against West Brom and went on to bag seven goals all season.
But the 22-year-old's absence will be eased by the return to fitness of midfielder Tomas Rosicky.

The Czech international has been troubled by a hamstring tendon injury but is expected to be ready for the start of the new campaign after playing his first game for the club in 18 months against Barnet at the weekend.

Arsenal continue their pre-season preparations tonight against SC Colombia.

NOOOO!!! RIP NASRI, WHY NOW:(

Shoovers
21-07-2009, 03:37 PM
NOOOO!!! RIP NASRI, WHY NOW:(

He's injured, not dead.

One injury after another for arsenals attackin players, must be a curse

efq
21-07-2009, 03:42 PM
i heard this morning and its so funny, guttedd

CHA!NGANG
21-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Ahh damn. We still have about thirty five million to spend plus eboue and senderos to get rid of so about 50 mill to buy 1 defender, 1 striker, and two midfielders.

Skajo
21-07-2009, 08:16 PM
You're wishing, aren't you?

He insists on NOT playing Vela/Wilshere they're short. Very, very short.

-Heart
21-07-2009, 08:18 PM
A HAHAHA HA OHOHHH AHAHAHA Oh god I laughed SO much when I saw this.

J0SH
21-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Wowwww o_O

Speechless lol

Skajo
21-07-2009, 08:59 PM
A HAHAHA HA OHOHHH AHAHAHA Oh god I laughed SO much when I saw this.
Yeah, it's funny isn't it?

About as funny as your mum breaking her leg or something. That's hilarious :rolleyes:

Geraint
21-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Ramsey to the rescue. :8

Browney
22-07-2009, 08:22 AM
It's funny because of the circumstances. I'll admit, it's not "haha" funny to me. But I can see the irony in the fact that Arsenal have a problem with injuries, and with Rosicky and Eduardo returning either now or soon, Arsenal fans might have held hopes of having an entirely fit squad for the start of the season.

-Heart
22-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Yeah, it's funny isn't it?

About as funny as your mum breaking her leg or something. That's hilarious :rolleyes:
Mmm no, no it isn't about as funny as my mum breaking her leg.

I just find it ironic that not long after Rosicky is back, another of their star players picks up an injury that could keep them out for a while.

So.. ha friggedy ha Arsenal fans. Don't get much luck do they.

Skajo
22-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Rosicky, star player? :badgrin:

bruno
22-07-2009, 09:22 AM
:S he'll play Theo Walcott, or is that the other wing, oh well Theo needs to prove himself and here's his chance.

Rock
22-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Hopefully we'll see more of young star Aaron Ramsey in the Arsenal. Obviously its a major blow for the Gunners about Nasri.

Soy
22-07-2009, 06:23 PM
so they still have eduardo and rosiscky back

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!