PDA

View Full Version : wip pls say its ok

bruno
21-07-2009, 04:53 PM
ich bin bruno your austrian frounden. I had a bash (oi) at designing a layout with inspiration from Sir Joe Warburton
http://www.iaza.com/work/090722C/layout_14009694585-iaza.gif

i am to become 'good' so fire all your harsh criticism for I need it!

thanks +REp and it's wip.

work in progress fo yo who do no, and I know there's a random grey splotch to the side of the search bar, but ich bin.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread closed to prevent further arguements.

Excellent2
21-07-2009, 04:55 PM
First of all, stop trying to be smart. Secondly its too simple.

bruno
21-07-2009, 04:56 PM
trying to be smart how? I've got my GCSE's I'm not here to prove no one wrong. Just jelous, thanks for your comment.

BoyBetterKnow
21-07-2009, 04:59 PM
trying to be smart how? I've got my GCSE's I'm not here to prove no one wrong. Just jelous, thanks for your comment.

Lucas is a better designer than you so he isn't jealous. He means you're being smart by putting on the Bruno act.

@ontopic

It's not bad but whats the random black block on the right of the search?

bruno
21-07-2009, 05:00 PM
lmao yeah I noticed that after I uploaded that. I'm not saying that he isn't a better designer then him. My first post actually does state, that I'm hoping to get better. I don't know why he posts i'm trying to act smart, I am smart end of.

iDenning
21-07-2009, 05:02 PM
The flashing thing is annoying

bruno
21-07-2009, 05:04 PM
i'd rather it change every 5 or so seconds, but that's every 3 seconds what do you think? It is quite annoying I may change that but I didn't have a suitable logo.

Excellent2
21-07-2009, 05:09 PM
lmao yeah I noticed that after I uploaded that. I'm not saying that he isn't a better designer then him. My first post actually does state, that I'm hoping to get better. I don't know why he posts i'm trying to act smart, I am smart end of.Clearly not, your attitude tells me you will get nowhere on here.

ich bin bruno your austrian frounden. I had a bash (oi)
work in progress fo yo who do no I am not jealous, nor would I ever be of that.

bruno
21-07-2009, 05:12 PM
"Nowhere on here"

My lifes aim is to get 100 rep points, and 300 posts on Habbox. I needn't get anywhere on a Habbo Forum.

BoyBetterKnow
21-07-2009, 05:15 PM
"Nowhere on here"

My lifes aim is to get 100 rep points, and 300 posts on Habbox. I needn't get anywhere on a Habbo Forum.

Mmhmm, that is my view on ClubHabbo haha. I post constructively when I see fit but I troll mainly because it's full of immature kids.

Ontopic: I like the flashing gif tbh.

Excellent2
21-07-2009, 05:19 PM
"Nowhere on here"

My lifes aim is to get 100 rep points, and 300 posts on Habbox. I needn't get anywhere on a Habbo Forum.I can't be bothered to gain an infraction over telling you how much you need to grow up.

Fehm
21-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Lol. It looks too.... Simple and Doesnt really have any room for content?

Maybe show us where the content would go, and get rid of the block next to the search box ^.^

bruno
21-07-2009, 06:02 PM
that would be a good start lol, thanks to those whos forum name is not Excellent2. I'll add content

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause arguments. Thanks

Kyle!
21-07-2009, 06:23 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not do not make inappropriate remarks like this to other members. Thanks.

Fehm
21-07-2009, 06:25 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not do not make inappropriate remarks like this to other members. Thanks.

wsg14
21-07-2009, 06:30 PM
nah let him stay. it's always entertaining to have*Removed* around here.
but 'bruno', one thing you have to learn: don't insult members that are liked among the community.
and quit the bruno act too, it was a **** movie and you're not funny.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not rude to other members. Thanks

bruno
21-07-2009, 06:54 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause arguments. Thanks

Excellent2
21-07-2009, 08:42 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others. Thanks.

J0SH
22-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Isn't bad, remember, practise makes perfect. :)

bruno
22-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Thanks for your criticism, can I have some harsh criticism now.

BoyBetterKnow
22-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks for your criticism, can I have some harsh criticism now.

The layout isn't actually that bad, it's just your attitude...

You've come from ClubHabbo, think you're all big and going on about how you don't care about Habbo Forums, yet you're on here at 8:33 AM posting?

At HabboxForum, most of us aren't as immature as the people you are used to from ClubHabbo Forum.

Anyway, I like the layout :)

Meti
22-07-2009, 10:30 AM
That looks waaaay to simple and boring.

Blinger1
22-07-2009, 12:13 PM
ich bin bruno your austrian frounden
*** is that? If its an attempt at german then sheesh, its horrible.

and so is the layout.

Agnostic Bear
22-07-2009, 12:13 PM
ich bin bruno your austrian frounden. I had a bash (oi) at designing a layout with inspiration from Sir Joe Warburton
http://www.iaza.com/work/090722C/layout_14009694585-iaza.gif

i am to become 'good' so fire all your harsh criticism for I need it!

thanks +REp and it's wip.

work in progress fo yo who do no, and I know there's a random grey splotch to the side of the search bar, but ich bin.

Lets see, you use Verdana so that's instantly a poor layout, this isn't habbo hotel we don't need to use Verdana. The boxes aren't aligned with each other, the username and password fields fonts are too small for the box they lie in, the submit button doesn't align with the text fields,

You use Verdana, this isn't habbo hotel we don't need to use Verdana.
The boxes on the top aren't aligned with each other
The boxes on the top aren't aligned with the sides of the bottom
There's a random box on the right — Why?
The text in the input fields are too small for the size of the fields
The submit button doesn't align with the rest of the inputs
The remember me box is too close to the inputs
The navigation has no discernible way of telling it apart from the rest of the layout apart from a search box and a bit of spacing.
Register an account with website doesn't look very appealing to me, why would I want to register? What could make me register?
Advert only has one a, add is not an abbreviation of advert, ad is.
Welcome notices is a title, why isn't it emphasised?
The paragraph of text is all squashed up and horrible to read, why isn't it formatted in a way that draws people to it?

Other than that, 10/10

Minus the errors, 1/10. You managed to create an image so that's an instant 1 there.

I'm sure I've covered every point there.

bruno
22-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Habbo use Voltor, so your facts get a outstanding 1/10.

Verdana is a great font, other then that thanks for your comments.

Blinger1
22-07-2009, 12:38 PM
on the client it uses volter.. on the website its volter. Extract from their css files

body {
background-color: #e3e3db;
background-image: url(../images/bg.png);
font-size: 11px;
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
text-align: center;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}

BoyBetterKnow
22-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Lets see, you use Verdana so that's instantly a poor layout.

oh my jew bear. Verdana is a nice font. Arial is probably the best for text but verdana, when used right, looks nice :)

Fehm
22-07-2009, 01:00 PM
okay..
erm

its ok.

Agnostic Bear
22-07-2009, 01:06 PM
oh my jew bear. Verdana is a nice font. Arial is probably the best for text but verdana, when used right, looks nice :)

Verdana is a horrible font and never looks nice, I don't view anything in verdana.

BoyBetterKnow
22-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Verdana is a horrible font and never looks nice, I don't view anything in verdana.

Hmm. I still think you can make it look nice :P

bruno
22-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Verdana is a great font ;s

Agnostic Bear
22-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Verdana is a great font ;s

Compared to Arial, Segoe UI, Lucida Sans Unicode?

No, it's horrible.

bruno
22-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi I'm Arial
Hi I'm Verdana
Hi I'm Lucida Sans Unicode

No I do think it's the best.

Agnostic Bear
22-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi I'm Arial
Hi I'm Verdana
Hi I'm Lucida Sans Unicode

No I do think it's the best.

And I think Arial is the best, probably because I'm just like that.

Fehm
22-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Habbo use Voltor, so your facts get a outstanding 1/10.

Verdana is a great font, other then that thanks for your comments.

He gave you the harsh criticism you wanted. You then going and start arguing with him over something you wanted and got. I really don't understand you. You just don't start back chatting to people who a) have experience and b) give you what you want. I find you rude and arrogant. Ill probably get banned for this but oh well! :P

bruno
22-07-2009, 01:48 PM
I wasn't arguing at his criticism, I was arguing he dissed Verdana, I did appreciate all other comments. *REMOVED*

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Excellent2
22-07-2009, 01:52 PM
At the end of the day, Arial is the most professional font that websites used.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!