PDA

View Full Version : New blog layout

Rob
21-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi,

Here's a layout I've been working on for a couple of hours (on and off).

I quite like it and I'm thinking about using it, I might try and use it as a Wordpress template but would need a bit of help as my coding knowledge isn't great.

I don't like the buttons, but my mind's a bit blank as to what to do with them.. so please give me your suggestions on what I could do to improve them, and anything else you think I could improve!

You can view it here: http://www.codedpreview.com/previews/407d1cac/

Thanks,
Rob

BoyBetterKnow
21-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Bit small, dnt like the twitter header but its good :)

Meti
22-07-2009, 10:33 AM
It's allright. the nav boxes look like XP boxes :P

It's an allright blog layout though.

Rob
22-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah I thought that about the nav icons too lol.

I'm no professional designer, so making an alright layout is good for me; especially considering the amount of time in which I haven't designed anything.

I've started to code it now.. I was going to use it as a Wordpress template but then started to make my own User/Blog system, which isn't going very well at the moment! So I may end up trying to turn it into a Wordpress template.

Cheers,
Rob

iDenning
22-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah I thought that about the nav icons too lol.

I'm no professional designer, so making an alright layout is good for me; especially considering the amount of time in which I haven't designed anything.

I've started to code it now.. I was going to use it as a Wordpress template but then started to make my own User/Blog system, which isn't going very well at the moment! So I may end up trying to turn it into a Wordpress template.

Cheers,
Rob
Goodluck and i like the layout :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!