Around 6-8 club sofas :)

Catzsy
22-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Around 6-8 club sofas :)

Okay, many thanks :)

-:Undertaker:-
22-07-2009, 11:29 PM
You could surely of added them up? :P

We removed them anyway as it made the page look rather ugly, hopefully when Rare Watch is more together and fixed I can add some kind of guide for them.

Catzsy
23-07-2009, 07:21 PM

We removed them anyway as it made the page look rather ugly, hopefully when Rare Watch is more together and fixed I can add some kind of guide for them.

Sorry? Collections used to be worth more than single items. :S That's why I asked here because this is what this section is for :P I find the rare values very confusing at the moment especially with the the search engine gone.

Suspective
23-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Good Value.

Black_Apalachi
27-07-2009, 05:53 AM

tell whoever's doing that to sort out the rest of the content on there as well :rolleyes:.

-:Undertaker:-
27-07-2009, 08:39 AM
tell whoever's doing that to sort out the rest of the content on there as well :rolleyes:.

If you mean Rare Watch itself, then yes i'm working on it and it should never of been left like it was - there are hundreds of rares and I don't want just to have loads of rares on it, I want it to have information and history on aswell because thats what is unique to our hotel otherwise Habbox would be worthless visiting when sites like Habborator provide a full list of rares worldwide.

Black_Apalachi
27-07-2009, 04:16 PM
I kind of meant some of the guides and stuff as well. But sounds like rare Watch is going to really good :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!