PDA

View Full Version : Mint's guide to transferring Millions

Mint
23-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the simplest gold trading method of all time.

First of all, you need to find an item that is crashing badly on the grand exchange. When the PVP updates came out, lots of items that would be great for trading gold, crashed. But there are always crashing items on rs so this guide will always work. I will use Bandos Godswords as an example.

When Bandos godswords crash, the gold buyer buys one for 19,700,000 (the lowest in the grand exchange). The gold buyer sells the Bandos godsword in trade to the gold seller for market price which is 20,800,000. This means that the gold buyer has just made 1,100,000 (1.1 Mill). You can only buy a maximum of 10 godswords from the ge within 4 hours. But you don't need to wait 4 hours, just do the same thing with a different item. Any other item that has a big gap between minimum and market price will do the job, as long as it can be bought from the grand exchange for minimum.

Last time I published this method, not 1 person understood it, if this is still the case then feel free to ask questions.

I'll just state the obvious:

Question: Won't the gold seller have to sell the item for lowest and lose money?

Answer: The gold seller will lose as much money as the gold buyer has made, this is only right because technically the gold seller has sold that money.

Question: What if the gold seller can't get rid of the item and ends up losing even more money?

Answer: Remember the dragonstone method? The gold seller had to lose money to trade and the d stone method was one of the most well known and well used methods of all time.

Question: Will I get caught for RWT?

Answer: No, Jagex won't trace it. They will just see it as a normal trade.

Question: I can't afford a Bandos godsword, how can I still use this method?

Answer: Start of buying crashed items that you can afford, then as you work your way up you'll be able to transfer more and more.

Question: Can I copy this guide?

Answer: Sure, I don't know why people haven't even thought of this before.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread moved to this section from Runescape.

Closed by Orangeesh (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to being bumped.

user130523
23-07-2009, 04:53 PM
good guide!
would rep+ if i could (gave too much in 24 hours :()

Typoh
23-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Niceeeee i understand.

Mint
23-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Also, this can be done the other way round.

When items are rising loads, the gold seller can buy them for maximum in the ge and sell them to the gold buyer for market price. Then when the gold buyer sells it in the ge for max they will of made money. :)

Homosexual
24-07-2009, 08:49 AM
This is old by the way :) But nice guide.

Fehm
24-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Nice guide! :)

Mint
24-07-2009, 10:45 AM
This is old by the way :) But nice guide.

I know it's old, it's been around since the ge has lol. :P

RareWolf
24-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Why not just go duel area pls? 1m bet each person then lose?

[Chris]
24-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Why not just go duel area pls? 1m bet each person then lose?

Cant do 1m bets. DA is effected by the trade limit

And i get the guide.

9y
05-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Does it have to be 1m bets? Cant i do liike 150k bets?

The guides good.

[Chris]
05-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Does it have to be 1m bets? Cant i do liike 150k bets?

The guides good.

Trade Limit.

Your trade limit (Affected by QuestPoints) affects how much you can stake, which counts towards your trade limit for the next 15 mins..

You start with 10k limit

Make a 5k stake.

You can either make a 5k stake within the next 15 mins OR trade 5k.

Imnotpure
12-08-2009, 10:51 AM
ownage bro

Arch
12-08-2009, 02:55 PM
I LOVE OWNING

jacko2244
15-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Nice giude you got there :)

Mint
01-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Simples. With all this summer crash crap that might not even happen, (if it does) it will be a really good opportunity to use some crashing items for trading. :)

9y
01-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Lost around 80m with this.. Good transfer but i kinda got greedy and went for all the crashing items that NEVER sold.

Black_Apalachi
02-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Question: Will I get caught for RWT?

Answer: No, Jagex won't trace it. They will just see it as a normal trade.[/COLOR][/B]

Do they ban things like this? I hate when using your head to find a method of doing something, without abusing a glitch etc is "against the rules" :rolleyes:.

Oh and I don't even play Runescape and I understood this. Nice guide :).

[Jay]
22-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Lost around 80m with this.. Good transfer but i kinda got greedy and went for all the crashing items that NEVER sold.
Risky....

Good guide if I ever make enough money I will be using this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!