PDA

View Full Version : New Furni Line

Verrou
24-07-2009, 12:06 PM
The Kitchen Line!

http://puhekupla.com/News/Read/107

Thread closed by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump!

TonyBest
24-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Oh nice find

Hurts
24-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Finally! :eusa_clap People have requested it for years, great to see it is coming soon! can't wait for them to upload it all :P

Frisky
24-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Woah they made that quick didn't they :o

Hopefully it's a permanent addition to the catalogue.

NEEVE
24-07-2009, 12:50 PM
I might buy some when it comes out if its any good.

-:Undertaker:-
24-07-2009, 01:06 PM
I hope its permanent, they need to make a lot of the miscellaneous sections permanent now really, Tiki, Gothic (not all colours) and so on.

simplymagic
24-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Am i the only one that thinks this furni will be rubbish. From bensalom to tribal to sci fi and then ... wot ... kitchen furni.

The furni will be good but if its a whole campign over it like sci fi it will be silly:S

ElliottThompson
24-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Am i the only one that thinks this furni will be rubbish. From bensalom to tribal to sci fi and then ... wot ... kitchen furni.

The furni will be good but if its a whole campign over it like sci fi it will be silly:S
I get what you mean, with bathroom furni it is just there and can be used in rooms if needed

as soon as you put a campaign for just one furni range it becomes overkill, everyone uses it regardless of what they are making. I hope it does not have too much detail like alot of the furni nowadays because with kitchet furni you dont want it to fit a certain theme you just want it to be able to fit in all types of rooms like bathroom.
What I mean is, If they put loads of mess like messy dishes and old food in the sink then you cant use it for just a normal sink if you get what I mean.

-iBraderz
24-07-2009, 02:13 PM
They asked us in the beta poll if we shoudl have one or not.
Hopefully i agree with Jamie,
it should be a perm line.

Alkaz
24-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Ohhh yes!
I have been waiting 5 years for this day :D

syko2006
24-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Sweet!
Haha! :D

Mathew
24-07-2009, 03:26 PM
It's about time there was some new perm furniture. The mode / lodge, etc is getting old.. :P Hopefully this will be the case.

Thanks for posting.

Arron
24-07-2009, 03:28 PM
finally kitchen furni :)

MadFrankie2007
24-07-2009, 05:09 PM
I get what you mean, with bathroom furni it is just there and can be used in rooms if needed

as soon as you put a campaign for just one furni range it becomes overkill, everyone uses it regardless of what they are making. I hope it does not have too much detail like alot of the furni nowadays because with kitchet furni you dont want it to fit a certain theme you just want it to be able to fit in all types of rooms like bathroom.
What I mean is, If they put loads of mess like messy dishes and old food in the sink then you cant use it for just a normal sink if you get what I mean.

I agree, like the virus stuff, I know it was for the theme, but its not good if you want to make a 'normal' hospital. What I would really like is , when you double click it switches between dirty and clean, but like 4 clicks make four different things like: clean sink, filled with water and dirty sink, filled with water. You get me?

Jordan,
24-07-2009, 05:12 PM
http://images.habbos.es/noticias/noticia_1248453779KitchenFurniture.PNG

looks good

dbgtz
24-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Looks good, so far ;)
Ill buy some if its good. I bet it won't be perm personally.

HELLS KITCHEN PROMOTION

Pls no

Ardemax
24-07-2009, 09:14 PM
I'll be honest, I can't wait.

Verrou
24-07-2009, 09:27 PM
I feel that after the Sci Fi campaign is over, they will start a Home Campaign? Because of the other furni just found (i forget the name) and now kitchen...

Jordan:A
24-07-2009, 09:47 PM
The'll probably bring a competition out with it aswell, like they allways do

e5
24-07-2009, 10:05 PM
MmMmm I don't really like it |:

Black_Apalachi
25-07-2009, 10:37 AM

I agree with the point about too much detail. These even look like they have too much detail. I hate the way all modern furni has so much detail because it's the complete opposite to the Habbo I began with. I don't want furni to look like it's off The Sims, I want it to look like it's off Habbo.

I also don't like the way that there's so many variations of the same simple insignificant piece of furni, like those Habbowood Tiles for example, isn't there loads of other types of basically the same thing? I liked it when there was one kind of sink, one kind of bath, one small cactus, one large cactus etc.

Frisky
25-07-2009, 11:21 AM
I hope its permanent, they need to make a lot of the miscellaneous sections permanent now really, Tiki, Gothic (not all colours) and so on.

I completely agree.
Or just merge some together like at Halloween they could have gothic mixed in with that. etc etc

ecstasy
25-07-2009, 07:31 PM
i dont like it. :S
it'll be useful though i suppose

JACKTARD
25-07-2009, 08:59 PM
nice find :D

dont really like it though

Blissa
26-07-2009, 04:18 PM
I think it looks awesome :D

OhLiam
26-07-2009, 04:27 PM
I think Habbo are actually upping there game and making furniture which is actually worth buying.

Many nooby house's on the way Lol.

Markeh
28-07-2009, 07:52 AM
I really think we need a LOT more than this...

It looks cool though. Habbo are starting to get the message it seems :D

bo$$
28-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Finally, my e-wife will feel at home.

cool:9
09-03-2012, 01:18 AM
the link is broken

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!