PDA

View Full Version : leaked from the blueprint 3- "run this town ft. rihanna & kanye west"

RedStratocas
24-07-2009, 04:58 PM
okay so we'll probably be sick of this song on the radio by the end of august, but it just leaked and it's a great song, me thinks. i haven't been really disappointed with anything ive heard from/about the new jay-z album, so im pretty stoked.

http://www.thelifefiles.com/new-music-jay-z-ft-kanye-west-rihanna-run-this-town/

thoughts?!

lick
24-07-2009, 05:20 PM
do you know how hard your text is to read on dark skin

its ok and its from jay-z's new album

Jay-Z Ft. Kanye West & Rihanna

Zokoli
24-07-2009, 05:23 PM
do you know how hard your text is to read on dark skin

its ok and its from jay-z's new album

Jay-Z Ft. Kanye West & Rihanna

don't like it don't use it.
:)

and yeah, i think it's quality :D

lick
24-07-2009, 05:39 PM
ill use wat i want, i just said it was hard to read

lPinoy
24-07-2009, 09:46 PM
its gd, nice.

TopManTim
25-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Meh, it's underwhelming given the artists involved. Although I like it it's still a little disapointing because I expected so much more :(

FlyingJesus
25-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Oh dear :( Jay doesn't even seem to be trying any more. Jockin' Jay-Z was an awful track, DOA was even worse even if the message was right and Swagger Like Us is only good a couple of times through before you get bored. This one isn't any improvement tbh, Jay's verse is worse than Kanye's and I don't even like Kanye so that takes some admitting, and it's just put together lazily with none of them at anything like their potential.

If he keeps making tracks where he sounds more like a guest than the main feature, I'm gonna like this album even less than American Gangster

Special
26-07-2009, 08:37 AM
The song is awful !

Frisky
27-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Lol Ive only heard Death of autotune, brill song.

This song sounds okay?

Ras
28-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Firstly it wasnt leaked.. It was dropped on purpose by hova himself on myspace, facebook, twitter, his own site and so on.. Not leaked.

Oh dear :( Jay doesn't even seem to be trying any more. Jockin' Jay-Z was an awful track, DOA was even worse even if the message was right and Swagger Like Us is only good a couple of times through before you get bored. This one isn't any improvement tbh, Jay's verse is worse than Kanye's and I don't even like Kanye so that takes some admitting, and it's just put together lazily with none of them at anything like their potential.

If he keeps making tracks where he sounds more like a guest than the main feature, I'm gonna like this album even less than American Gangster
to 1st bold part: dude you trippin? doa was bad if the message was right? the message is the ******* best part of that song. **** auto-tune killing the hip hop game..
2nd bold part: you sayin kanyes verse sucked too? kanyes verse was ******* great.. it made sooo many people believe he got over ******* auto-tune and is back on track.. and by back on track I mean at a LR & CD level!
Kanyes verse was dope as..
"Its crazy how you can go from being joe blow,
to everybody on your ****, no homo"
"What you think I rap for?
to push a ******* rav 4?"

If you think Kanye sucked in this one you forgot how good lyrics are.

So far B3 looks good imo.. hova isnt doing as good as back in the days, but the new kids are there to help him..
kid cudi & mr. hudson are both confirmed features, and I cant wait to see what theyve done with him.

FlyingJesus
28-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Doesn't seem like you can read.

I said EVEN if the message is right (which I agree, it is) the actual song DOA is crap because it sounds bad.
Also I said I don't like Kanye, not that his verse in Run This Town sucked. One can dislike something without attempting to entirely discredit it.

Ras
28-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Doesn't seem like you can read.

I said EVEN if the message is right (which I agree, it is) the actual song DOA is crap because it sounds bad.
Also I said I don't like Kanye, not that his verse in Run This Town sucked. One can dislike something without attempting to entirely discredit it.
Oh great, thank you for not supporting auto-tune.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!