PDA

View Full Version : Last ever silver brief winners!

valentineark
25-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Last silver brief winner
24-Jul-2009 (15:31)

Hey staffers

Thanks so much for your excellent evaluations of the Idea agency. I have taken lots of notes so when the agency opens its doors again, it will be bigger and better!

I would like to give a silver badge to valentineark for a very thorough evaluation. I would also like to award runners up badges to cjames, Rachio, TonyX-, Nisha810, lime-light

They had some great recommendations but there were many shared by all of you. Over the summer and when we come back with a bang in the autumn, I will try to get the Habbo staff more involved, try and judge briefs quicker. I am a very busy man so I have put together a team to help me do this for the summer. And Ill try put on more games and events.

Some of you were upset that Habbos could win badges more than once. I want my badges to be truly earnt and not just handed out to as many Habbos as possible. I judged every single entry of every single brief and based it on the best idea and not on the Habbo name. I hope you understand this and don’t worry, there will be plenty more opportunities to win more!

Thanks, Ian.

p.s - don't forget to check out the last gold brief of all!

I won! i didnt think I would! cant believe it wooo :D
If you want to see my evaluation, click the link below, thanx :)
http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/theideaagency/discussions/279060/id/page/4

Frisky
25-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Congrats winners :)

Ajthedragon
26-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Well done :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!