PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Boveral

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Yday, I went to my cousins house, and she had this rabbit called Boveral, it was quite a big one and his hutch was a bit unclean.

So we decided to take him for a walk on the rabbit lead, then clean out his hutch to make it like Rabbit Cribs stanard.

I dunno wha we did wrong but today he died and now I feel really bad :'(

R.I.P

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread closed - over a month old and now being spammed.
R.I.P Boveral xx

Molly.22
25-07-2009, 12:14 PM
OMG, don't feel bad xoxox

R.I.P x

Immenseman
25-07-2009, 12:18 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not makes such insenstive and inappropriate comments.

GommeInc
25-07-2009, 12:22 PM
How old was he? He probably went with old age. At least he went out happy :)

Caution
25-07-2009, 12:23 PM
*Removed*
that's comforting for him.

Immenseman
25-07-2009, 12:26 PM
can't hide from the truth all your life, mind you. i can't be fake like everyone else, i post what i think.

Meanies
25-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Aww RIP.
It might've been the cleaning stuff you used

GommeInc
25-07-2009, 12:41 PM
can't hide from the truth all your life, mind you. i can't be fake like everyone else, i post what i think.
And you know he died from the walk... How? :P It could of just been old age, something he ate... I doubt how you can determine the death of a rabbit from small facts like a walk. If anything chemicals that could of cleaned the hutch are more likely to kill a rabbit than a walk, unless it was being dragged around and not let to move at its own pace *has a bunny book out*

Immenseman
25-07-2009, 01:09 PM
hence the i post what i *think*. it's quite unequivocal i didn't say i know what it died from. i was only messing, a concept called sarcasm which is lost on the majority of you, it'd seem.

Skajo
25-07-2009, 01:18 PM
why do you feel bad

GommeInc
25-07-2009, 01:22 PM
hence the i post what i *think*. it's quite unequivocal i didn't say i know what it died from. i was only messing, a concept called sarcasm which is lost on the majority of you, it'd seem.
Everything you just posted contradicts itself with sarcasm, ideas and fact :'( The first comment was sarcasm, the second comment was with ideas and the fact you say what you think. It makes no sense, Jake! No sense!

Alkaz
25-07-2009, 01:23 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not makes such insenstive and inappropriate comments.

Immenseman
25-07-2009, 01:23 PM
it does. first post was sarcasm. second post was me telling people i post what i think. i think sarcasm. sense. strange, maybe. sense, yes.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please stay on the topic of the thread. Thanks.

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Stop arguin lolo

Only one thing that I think might have gone wrong, I picked him up and ther was a bee, so i panickd (cause I h8 bees) and droppd him, it wasnt from a great istance but thats the only thing I think went wrong

Immenseman
25-07-2009, 01:28 PM
nobody is arguing. you threw it to the floor?!

GommeInc
25-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Stop arguin lolo

Only one thing that I think might have gone wrong, I picked him up and ther was a bee, so i panickd (cause I h8 bees) and droppd him, it wasnt from a great istance but thats the only thing I think went wrong
That's unlikely, rabbit survive jumps like that - they're built to survive falls from certain height, unlike guinea pigs who could die just by staring at them :P If it was that, it would of been in pain, laying low to the floor and not moving - or died instantly (like hamsters and guinea pigs tend to do).

I wouldn't worry, it looks like something natural and not done on purpose :)

YES WE ARE :@

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 01:41 PM

No, I dropped him out of my hands, I didnt throw him to the floor :rolleyes:

That's unlikely, rabbit survive jumps like that - they're built to survive falls from certain height, unlike guinea pigs who could die just by staring at them :P If it was that, it would of been in pain, laying low to the floor and not moving - or died instantly (like hamsters and guinea pigs tend to do).

I wouldn't worry, it looks like something natural and not done on purpose :)

YES WE ARE :@

Thanks alot for the info, and Im starting to think it really was a natural cause because he was a extremely 'big' rabbit

Immenseman
25-07-2009, 01:54 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to casue an argument - it is inappropriate and insensitive.

GommeInc
25-07-2009, 01:55 PM
REMOVED
*has done that and his rabbit is 8 years old = very old and very healthy*

So nerr to you pretty boy, the rabbit would of been fine :P

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 02:00 PM
REMOVED

No, I pice it up to carry it back into the hutch, then i saw the bee.

And it wasnt 6ft.

Jord
25-07-2009, 02:58 PM
R.I.P

Sorry ben :( Its not your fault, Prop died of age :(

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Thnx jord :) x

GommeInc
25-07-2009, 03:51 PM
How old was he?

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 03:55 PM
I dunno, they'd had it a while, cause it used to share a hutch with another rabbit, and that passed away a while back, so a fair oldie

GommeInc
25-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Any age above 6 is good for a rabbit, and anything 8+ is even better. So it sounds as though it was quite old anyway, and had a happy, interesting life so it's all good ;)

Skajo
25-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Rabbits land feet first anyway so that couldn't of killed it.

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Any age above 6 is good for a rabbit, and anything 8+ is even better. So it sounds as though it was quite old anyway, and had a happy, interesting life so it's all good ;)

Rabbits land feet first anyway so that couldn't of killed it.

Thnx both of you for reisuring me :)

Catzsy
25-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Thnx both of you for reisuring me :)

Ben, I seriously would not take any notice of the very insensitive comments
made in this thread. As others have said 6 years old is a very good age for a rabbit and one thing is for sure I bet he/she enjoyed the walk. :)

Angel-Charlene
25-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Oh my, ben I thought this was an ending to the sale of boveral lol.
Poor rabbit, same happened to my guinea pig, they just don't live for very long I'm afraid :(

dogboy123
25-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Ben, I seriously would not take any notice of the very insensitive comments
made in this thread. As others have said 6 years old is a very good age for a rabbit and one thing is for sure I bet he/she enjoyed the walk. :)

I genuinly thanked them for that as it did kind of make me feel a bit better lol. And some others are just pathetic

thnx rosie x

lick
25-07-2009, 10:33 PM
well i think you had something to do with it because you cleaned out his house and dropped him

maybe when you cleaned his house out you left some cleaning stuff there?

rip anyways x

today
25-07-2009, 10:39 PM
i wud feel bad too if i was u, lmao. he shud report u to the pdsa!!

Catzsy
25-07-2009, 11:02 PM
well i think you had something to do with it because you cleaned out his house and dropped him

maybe when you cleaned his house out you left some cleaning stuff there?

rip anyways x

i wud feel bad too if i was u, lmao. he shud report u to the pdsa!!

Tell me something. Are these remarks going to make Ben feel any better?
mwah you sound like you are playing a game of cluedo. This happened to Ben irl - none of us know what happened and so none of us can say anything really except to give him support and not jump on a bandwagon started by anybody else. Why did he post here? Because he felt bad so he doesn't need anybody making him feel worse. Lets hope when you feel down it doesn't happen to you.

lick
25-07-2009, 11:07 PM
I was giving suggestions on why i think his rabbit died, because he did not know why it died i do not see how that is bad? Simply implying that maybe next time when he is cleaning the cage make sure there are no traces of cleaning liquids as they might affect the rabbit.

Catzsy
25-07-2009, 11:14 PM
I was giving suggestions on why i think his rabbit died, because he did not know why it died i do not see how that is bad? Simply implying that maybe next time when he is cleaning the cage make sure there are no traces of cleaning liquids as they might affect the rabbit.

'well i think you had something to do with it because you cleaned out his house and dropped him' is what you said.

I think that is jumping on a bandwagon of somebody posting earlier in the thread and you said you thought he had something to do with it. I agree that you should be careful about cleaning fluids but that is not how your post came over and I think you should quit while you are ahead here. :P

lick
25-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Jumping on the bandwagon? to what all the other posts that could have said something have been removed and this is the first time i have seen this thread

I also said "maybe when you cleaned his house out you left some cleaning stuff there?"

So i don't know how it did not come out the way i wanted, because i was suggesting that it was odd the day after he cleaned it and dropped the rabbit the animal dies.

today
25-07-2009, 11:24 PM
It's true though, PDSA should come investigate the crime for him, he'll know the death then.

,Lexiilu
25-07-2009, 11:31 PM
OMG POOR BEN ;[
RIP boveral <3

Mrs.McCall
26-07-2009, 01:14 AM
From what I've read I can understand why you feel guilty and I do think you unintentionally killed it through either dropping it or filling his hutch with chemicals

Your intentions were good though.

And look on the bright side, being a rabbit killer certainly didn't hinder Glenn Close. :)

dogboy123
26-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Lool.

To sot it out we used a gardenshovel and a brush, so you can sack the left cleaning chemicals.

And thanks alot Rosie :)

Catchy
26-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Man up.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts. Thanks.

.:.:jjm261:.:.
26-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Maybe on the walk the rabbit ate some leaves or something with stuff sprayed on them? the council go round spraying weed killer everywhere nowerdays..

but yeah, it might have been something silly like that or completely natural.

hope you're feeling better after the reassuring things some people have been saying

Catchy
26-07-2009, 06:37 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not so rude and offensive to other members.

leah
26-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Don't worry Ben, walking a rabbit won't have killed it. It probably died of natural causes and washing up liquid and disinfectant is often used to clean out rabbit cages so that wouldn't have caused the death either. :)

Wahey
27-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear that mate

Amberr
27-07-2009, 08:40 PM
awww :(
dont feel bad its not your fault

Greed
27-07-2009, 08:50 PM
*REMOVED*

But uhm, yeah. Poor you--I feel your pain.

R.I.P. Benzene [sp?]

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to Forum Staff.

tdi
29-07-2009, 01:09 AM
of course it's your fault, you dropped the rabbit because you're such a ***** and got scared by a bee... what a disgrace to the male race.

Nxrissa
08-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Don't feel bad wasn't your thought

Soy
08-08-2009, 01:19 AM
rip dogboy123

lick
11-08-2009, 06:30 PM
of course it's your fault, you dropped the rabbit because you're such a ***** and got scared by a bee... what a disgrace to the male race.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

someone should call the RSPCA

Catchy
11-08-2009, 06:32 PM
omg at the fact they got away with saying that and i said something not even offensive and got infracted! stompz ma feet

Catzsy
11-08-2009, 06:53 PM
omg at the fact they got away with saying that and i said something not even offensive and got infracted! stompz ma feet

Well you are right in what you say unfortunately it didn't get picked up and its over the 7 day limit now. :( I will close this thread as it is just getting spammed now. Thanks. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!