PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my layout

Feep
26-07-2009, 08:08 AM
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4089/layoutehx.jpg

A very simple layout I put together. Basicly im about to link the buttons but I don't want the whole page to refresh when I click a link. I just want the main content to refresh.

Help please?

Jahova
26-07-2009, 08:47 AM
The links seem to be too close together.
It seems to be too small.

Feep
26-07-2009, 09:13 AM
The links seem to be too close together.
It seems to be too small.

1. Yes they are.
2. Thats how I wanted it.

But yeah back the the I want to change the main.gif slice to a html page. so when I click the buttons the only thing that refreshes is the main.html.

Know what I mean?

Skajo
26-07-2009, 09:23 AM
If you're going to be so defensive and arrogant about your layout then I'm going to be truthful. I'd be ashamed, very, very ashamed to even put that on the internet in any sort of form. It's hideous, it's not even a layout. It's a black box with three words and a free PS stamp of a tree on it.

I wish you well in the future but that, my friend, is terrible.

Feep
26-07-2009, 09:29 AM
If you're going to be so defensive and arrogant about your layout then I'm going to be truthful. I'd be ashamed, very, very ashamed to even put that on the internet in any sort of form. It's hideous, it's not even a layout. It's a black box with three words and a free PS stamp of a tree on it.

I wish you well in the future but that, my friend, is terrible.

Lol, I don't want people to rate it. I know it isn't good.

But I want someone to help me and If your not going to please don't post.

DeejayMachoo$
26-07-2009, 09:40 AM
basicly.......

all that is.. is a tree.. go back into ps and save the tree with the transparent bg put the text Home Biography Photography and put a image of the tree do a bit of alignment and some css... www.w3schools.com

Feep
26-07-2009, 09:43 AM
basicly.......

all that is.. is a tree.. go back into ps and save the tree with the transparent bg put the text Home Biography Photography and put a image of the tree do a bit of alignment and some css... www.w3schools.com (http://www.w3schools.com)
Yeah I've sliced it all. I just need help with turning. Main.gif into main.html

Joe!
26-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Find out the dimensions of the main.gif image. Then delete it from page and replace it with an iframe with the same dimensions, <iframe height='HEIGHTHERE' width='WIDTHHERE' name='content'></iframe> then with your links make them like this <a href='home.html' target='content'>img here.</a>.

Feep
26-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Find out the dimensions of the main.gif image. Then delete it from page and replace it with an iframe with the same dimensions, <iframe height='HEIGHTHERE' width='WIDTHHERE' name='content'></iframe> then with your links make them like this <a href='home.html' target='content'>img here.</a>.

THANK YOU,
big help. seriously. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!