PDA

View Full Version : Coding some websites...

Mickword
26-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey guys, I am sorta doing coding for websites, for quite cheep like a layout for 1 pound? If that's ok we can discuss. Anyway leave you design below and I will PM you if I can do it, and I will give you a date. If you want to see a example of my work,

www.phfm.co.cc
don't moan about .co.cc or the title plz.

and this is a new website I'm making for DreamHabbo which I own.
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8113/screenyc.png
BTW, still finishing it off soz

I also allow Habbo Credits and HCs only - one website - 2 HCs or 20 Credits.

Leave:

Habbo Name:
Design:

BTW, guys I won't done content, if it is a iframe I will do a home.htm or php nothing else soz. But you could pay me more to do content :)

Agnostic Bear
26-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Slicing a website in dreamweaver/photopap/fireworks (whatever) is not coding a layout.

BoyBetterKnow
26-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Slicing a website in dreamweaver/photopap/fireworks (whatever) is not coding a layout.

I never knew until a little while back that Photoshop could put your layout into tables for you. I assumed it was like normal coding but just with tables.

Yeh Tech-Hosts offer this service too.

user130523
27-07-2009, 10:56 AM
thats one hot layout!
i got a layout i need coded, i'll PM you bout it ;)

Mickword
27-07-2009, 03:09 PM
oh soz didn't know coding was like that oh well!

56i,
28-07-2009, 09:03 PM
isit just me or is that dreamhabbo layout a rip from the one made by brettles currently being used by flamehabbo.

iDenning
29-07-2009, 12:07 AM
isit just me or is that dreamhabbo layout a rip from the one made by brettles currently being used by flamehabbo.
Looks like it

Mickword
02-08-2009, 01:30 PM

yes but flamehabbo copyed that layout from habbocolours.net, now shut down.

sburns1992
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
No FlameHabbo didn't copy anything. I am the owner of FlameHabbo and I can confirm that this layout was bought from Brettles of Habbo UK.
You need to get permission from me to use anything from my layout. I suggest you take this down.
Thanks

Fehm
05-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Coding in tables really isnt anything to be proud of?

WizingWiz
07-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Its nothing to be proud of, Or anything hard,

Photoshop CS4 and other versions has a slicing tool, Which can aslo export and code the layouts for you,

Exporting them in HTML, PHP or the usual XML for web layouts and styles..

Its easy, and plenty of tutorials are out theree :)

Althought, stealing templates and adding your own new banner isnt cool :(

Wiz

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!