PDA

View Full Version : We should start using a new currency!

Jippz
26-07-2009, 02:01 PM
We should totally start using a new currency, just for a change.
I think we should use something which has 2 initials, so my suggestion is MP for moon patches
OR
JP for Jungle Patches
OR
MT for mega TVs

It should be something obscure, but common, for fun.
Like my ideas or do you have your own suggestions?

Jordan:A
26-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Some people do like PD for purple dragon so on, RBB for red bird bath, GBB green etc etc

Jippz
26-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Not awfully common though are they.. if we make something in this thread then it'll be fun because we can start using it, and everyone outside this thread'll be like.. ***?

Jippz
26-07-2009, 02:05 PM
How about
TD = Tiki Desk
and let's say 1 CS is worth 6 tiki desks

Hazza
26-07-2009, 02:05 PM
I think he means like replace the CS with something else, why would you do that? It will just confuse people.

Jippz
26-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Not replace it, just use another one aswell. Confusion can be funny!

Hazza
26-07-2009, 02:08 PM
No, there's absolutely no point in doing this :S

Mr-Trainor
26-07-2009, 02:18 PM
I think this idea is a bit pointless at the moment. CS (club sofas), T (thrones), CR (credits), are the most common and all work well. It would be a bit hard to get the whole hotel to use a different currency like TD or JP anyway, as people are used to what we have at the moment. Infact, it's already proved difficult to get people to say CS (club sofa) instead of HC (previously the HC sofa but now habbo club), lol :P

Jippz
26-07-2009, 02:22 PM
*sniffle* i wasn't expecting anything to take off, just for a bit of fun. It'd be pretty funny if you were walking around and somebody offered you TD. You'd be like OMG you read the thread!

katweazel
26-07-2009, 03:49 PM
sounds like he has loads of them and this would be the quickest way to shift them lol

Ajthedragon
26-07-2009, 05:06 PM
I think this idea is a bit pointless at the moment. CS (club sofas), T (thrones), CR (credits), are the most common and all work well. It would be a bit hard to get the whole hotel to use a different currency like TD or JP anyway, as people are used to what we have at the moment. Infact, it's already proved difficult to get people to say CS (club sofa) instead of HC (previously the HC sofa but now habbo club), lol :P

Agreed :rolleyes:

Immenseman
26-07-2009, 05:17 PM
no. you shouldn't. ones are established. you won't change that.

today
26-07-2009, 05:22 PM
There really would be no point.. CS is set for lfye!

-:Undertaker:-
26-07-2009, 06:04 PM
The Red Silk Pillow at one point nearly became a currency, it was very common and used in many trades rather than Club Sofas. Obviously though it has not got rarer and the Club Sofa is again at its height of popularity and it wouldn't of lasted anyway, as there is a constant supply of Club Sofas whereas Red Silk Pillows get rarer everyday.

Jordan:A
26-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I think like they do with hc's they should convert it into creds like it does with the supers you haver over it then it says how many creds

Mr-Trainor
26-07-2009, 07:21 PM
I think like they do with hc's they should convert it into creds like it does with the supers you haver over it then it says how many creds

That's an idea :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!