PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures Of Indiana Jones and... HIS HAT?! - Ends 1st September 2009

kuzkasate
26-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Right okay, The Adventures of Indiana Jones and His Hat is something you wouldn't really want to watch in the cinemas especially if there's a lady with a slightly overgrown head sat in front of you!

But what does Indiana Jones' hat REALLY feel like? Maybe it's tired of all these adventures and it could get itself killed! Maybe it's tired of Indiana Jones' greasy, sweaty hair? Or maybe it just isn't bothered...

I want YOU to be the hat. That's right HIS HAT. Mind you, it could be worse :rolleyes: Anyway, staying on subject, you have to describe what it feels like to be the hat. You might want to add a little extra to make it more exciting, maybe how Indiana Jones got the hat? Use your imagination!

The best entry will win and recieve a PM from me!

Good Luck!

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry: -

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Markeh
04-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Habbo Name: Marky21
Habbox Name: Marky21
My Entry:

Hi, my names Hattie. I've been ol' Indy's hat for many years now, and I'm starting to get a little worn round the edges. I still remember the day that he went into the hat store. He glanced round, with his sweaty, untidy hair. Me and the other girls were dreaming that he'd pick us up and buy us there and then. He picked my friends up. The first one was WAY too big. He couldnt see. He picked me up next, and I fitted like a glove. It was a match made in heaven.

The good old days, they were. The days when I didnt have to be put on a table while not in use to save myself from wear and tear. I just miss the old days. Me and Indy are like best friends now. But there's that constant fear that one day, there'll be a hole in me, and then I'll be discarded into a recycling bin and turned into an ugly eco-friendly handbag. If the worst happens, I only hope that my soft but supple fabric makes some hairdresser in Crawley a bit happier, now that she's brought another handbag to go with her eco-sunglasses.

I'll have to go now. I'm off to the Mojave Desert with Indy. He takes me everywhere now. I've seen the world. And I'll never turn back. Remember me for who I was. Indiana Jones's hat. Goodbye.

Santorefish
05-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Habbox name: Santorefish
Habboo name: 1santore1
Entry:
Hello, my name is hat,
But somtimes when we're alone,
Indie calls my mat,
He found me in a shop,
And when i say him i went oh flip,
As his hair was as greasy,
As the coke was fizzy!
But now i sit and wonder,
Upon that sweaty head,
Whether life is such a blunder.
But these days,
It's not so bad,
As i am worn,
With a smile,
Coz i am too old to make a break,
While old indie sleeps

lPinoy
05-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Habbo(x) name: lPinoy
Entry:

The days are dark and danger creeps in at every corner. I can hear the wind blowing swiftly, whispering to me. Urging me to move. But I can't, I don't have the power to. I watch Indiana Jones as he pulls himself against a boulder and closes his eyes. I think back. Night is the time where I reflect and await another day of hard work. You'll think I don't do much. I'm just a hat. A stupid hat. But no. I hardly get any credit. Its all Indiana Jones. You'll see me on the big screen but does anyone care? I get tossed around. Thrown around. Its not at all bad though. I know I shouldn't blame it on Indiana Jones. I mean - he gets most of the damage. But sometimes I wish someone else bought me. I can still remember the day Indiana Jones picked me up and granted me as his.

Indiana Jones looked around the shop and sighed. He admired a jacket before moving to the next rack. He looked threw a pile of ties before turning to me. He picked me up, slicked back his hair and tried it on. His greasy hair touched me instantly. I felt the moisture soak in. He looked at a mirror and smiled with relief.

Its been years since our encounter. It might be a pain on the neck - if I had a neck - but were inseperable.

Circadia
05-08-2009, 03:43 PM
habbo : cheakybabe1!
habbox : abzgabz
entry :
heyy heyy hazzy hattie here im gonna tell you a story of a life time
alone time ago me and indie where on a plane he was off to nbraska or summit like that and there i was just left by my origonal owner jerry indie was about 7 when he saw me so he picked me up and put me on his greyless head and said WOWIE this is a comfie hat. thats how we met since then hes taken me EVERYWHERE the latest place we have been is a place called the kingdom of the cyrstal skull i got cobwebbs allll over me. when indies not fighting evil hes sitting and rellaxing (thats hardly ever.)being with him somtimes can get a bit scaire also when he see snakes and he starts to sweat its mingin' i get all soggy with all his sweat but i take it like a man and i just stick by him like i have for nearlly 50 years well maby a bit less or a bit more well thats about all i can say really thanks for reading.

lPinoy
05-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Habbo(x) name: lPinoy
Entry:

The days are dark and danger creeps in at every corner. I can hear the wind blowing swiftly, whispering to me. Urging me to move. But I can't, I don't have the power to. I watch Indiana Jones as he pulls himself against a boulder and closes his eyes. I think back. Night is the time where I reflect and await another day of hard work. You'll think I don't do much. I'm just a hat. A stupid hat. But no. I hardly get any credit. Its all Indiana Jones. You'll see me on the big screen but does anyone care? I get tossed around. Thrown around. Its not at all bad though. I know I shouldn't blame it on Indiana Jones. I mean - he gets most of the damage. But sometimes I wish someone else bought me. I can still remember the day Indiana Jones picked me up and granted me as his.

Indiana Jones looked around the shop and sighed. He admired a jacket before moving to the next rack. He looked threw a pile of ties before turning to me. He picked me up, slicked back his hair and tried it on. His greasy hair touched me instantly. I felt the moisture soak in. He looked at a mirror and smiled with relief.

Its been years since our encounter. It might be a pain on the kick - if I had a neck - but were inseperable.

i meant to write neck
pls delete this msg if its er not allowed.

Please do not post comments. Feel free to PM us if there's a problem. - Inseriousity.

Zilchozo
14-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Habbox/Habbo Name: Zilchozo
Hey i'm indiana's hat my name is Gregory II i have come from a priveliged background and indiana inherited me from a very happy custemor of his. Indiana found him a peice of treasure that he wanted so he gave him me as a prize. I was not asked about this and i was furious! Indiana does not have the best of bodily hygeine's and how ever many times i have told him to shave off his hair 'for the best' he just won't listen to me. I told him that it could be a new indiana brand showing the shinier side of him. But he refused and now just ignores...God knows what lives in his hair but all i know is that it is very sctratchy and greasy :S

samantha421
15-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Habbo name: samantha421
Habboxforum name: samanthaw421

I remember when I used to lay upon the head of Indiana's Grandad and then his dad and now him. I have come through wind, snow and sun but I wouldnt change anything. Indiana's grandad came across me in an old texas tavern decades ago. I was only 1 dollar at the time ( personally i should have been lots more but anyway) He couldnt resist buying it as he always dreamed of being a cowboy. However he told his son ( indiana's dad) that when he leaves this wonderful life the hat would belong to him. He left a few years later and the hat was passed down. He didnt take care of me and i was forever in the taylors having pins prodded in me but i lived. As soon as Indiana was old enough to understand life he fell in love with me and asked his father how he got it. He told the story his father once told him and he gave Indiana the hat (me). I was annoyed at being moved so many times. But I was relieved not to be on the other two heads anymore, they had ceceding hairlines and I couldnt cover it up, they had perspiration problems and it came out of their forehead even when there was just a small glimmer of sun. However Indiana was different he was young hip and freash and wanted to be an adventurer I came in useful in the forests that lurked everywhere I protected his head from beasts lurking behind the trees. Indiana's interest didnt go down on me and he still uses me today, he doesnt break a sweat when he is doing the most difficult manuvers but I wouldnt have it any other way.

Emu123
17-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Habbo(x) Name:: emu123

Entry:

It seems Ironic, being Indies hat many times which i'm sure you have seen, that Indiana Jones, Likes his adventures. Unlike his dad, who didn't believe in violence or killing or anything of that remote interest. His father also hated rats and I didn't blame him, Indie took me places, lots of places with small creatures that chilled me to the rim! All the more ironic was it seems like Indie liked getting in tight spots. Always trying to slide troug a closing door or a trap door and guess what..with no surprise I fall to the floor, sometimes dusty sometimes wet. who knows...
Sometimes I wonder why I picked me. But he never leaves me, never. He loves me and I love him.

Adventures till the end.

.:CameronJD:.
22-08-2009, 08:43 PM
habbo/habbox name = .:CameronJD:.

entry:hey im matt the hat but u can call me hippie hat
indian jones treated me well
loads of exciting adventures
lots of close calls
but he does need to wash his hair ALOT MORE!!
we had great times toghether though
i wish he never threw me in the bin cos he wanted a new henleys hat
im guna get that hatt im the only hat for indian jones!!!!
ill be back u mark my words!!

p1eloveragain
24-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Habbox name: p1eloveragain
Habbo name: p1elover

Entry:
So there I was in a factory
Nothing more than cloth lying flat
Then I got sewn
and stitched into a hat

I was placed in a box
And put in a van
Ready to be sold
To a very nice man

I sat on my shelf
For less than a day
Till a man came along
gave his money to pay

We travelled the world
No place to far
From distant caves
to an underwater bar

We were in a tunnel
A boulder came rolling
he dived out the way
but I went flying

He ran past
the wall of spikes
the men
on motorbikes

He ran round the corner
Into the light
He left me to decompose
Over night.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!