PDA

View Full Version : Human trafficking needs to be sorted out.

Jippz
26-07-2009, 09:39 PM
The EU should setup an elite force to sort out human trafficking. Whilst it isn't a worldwide huge issue it needs to be tackled.
Any ideas, or anything already being done?

Thread moved by :Mobile (Forum Super Moderator): From Members Debates to Discuss Anything.

Mentor
28-07-2009, 07:17 PM
This isnt a debate? i'm gonna go ahead and disagree with the mods move decision? Debates require a topic to debate about, a simple statement does not qualify as that. Are we going to augue over whether or not bad things are bad (in this instance), or maybe where green is green. This belongs back in Current Affairs...

GommeInc
28-07-2009, 09:23 PM
This isnt a debate? i'm gonna go ahead and disagree with the mods move decision? Debates require a topic to debate about, a simple statement does not qualify as that. Are we going to augue over whether or not bad things are bad (in this instance), or maybe where green is green. This belongs back in Current Affairs...
Agreed, it might be why no-one really gives a damn about this discussion. Human traffickng is bad... That's about it for this discussion :P

flatface
28-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Hmm, looking back I'll agree it doesn't really suit this section. However I don't really think it suits Current Affairs either, so I'm going to move it to Discuss Anything. My mistake :)

Wootzeh
28-07-2009, 09:38 PM
yes, there are lots of bad things going on in the word, and sadly you can not hire me to sort them all out, I'm currently busy.

-:Undertaker:-
29-07-2009, 12:29 AM
The EU should setup an elite force to sort out human trafficking.
...funded fully by the UK taxpayer no doubt.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!