PDA

View Full Version : Mass Unban when BETA is Complete?

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 05:51 AM
Over on *********** there is talk of a rumour that apparently a Mod leaked information about another mass unbanning which will take place once BETA is complete in 2011.

Personally I can't imagine why on Earth it would take that long to complete BETA. Unless it just means that's when the unbanning will take place, long after BETA is complete.

Anyway this is obviously just a rumour at the moment but what do you think? It couldn't be the start of a new trend of mass unbannings taking place every 4 years or so could it? :P

Thread closed by -Bolt (Forum Moderator): Due to bump.

Tootish
28-07-2009, 06:41 AM
The last mass-unbanning was a mistake. I doubt they'll make that mistake again.

Arron
28-07-2009, 06:59 AM
I'd like to think so, but no I think it's wrong. If you get a permanent ban you should wait till it gets expired in 2016+.

This affects rare values as well when a 'Mass Unban' takes place, not sure Habbo Staff would be too concerned but Rare Traders would be because this could torture values.

So in my point of view keep all accounts banned until they get expired, end of :)

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 07:06 AM
It has happened before btw.

Arron
28-07-2009, 07:13 AM
It has happened before btw.

yeah i know. it was nice but everyone was rich again :(

Markeh
28-07-2009, 07:34 AM
If beta will take that long to complete, it should have some excellent features..

2011 would be when some of the very first perm bans would expire... or is it 2012 and my brain has packed up?

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 08:19 AM
i'm not sure tbh, it's happened before and they could definately do it again

Why would it be bad for rare traders like myself and that?

Markeh
28-07-2009, 08:22 AM
a lot of these accounts have rares like thrones and drags onthem. More in circulation = lower price

luce
28-07-2009, 09:00 AM
I could see this happening but will it really take that long to complete BETA? I know things are taking a while but they shouldn't take years to complete an update of habbo :| it will be time for the next one when this one is finished..

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 09:14 AM
it isn't really just an update to habbo, it's a whole new habbo tbh, probs take a long time but tht long, i dn't tink so

And some of these people who are permed, won't they have there furni taken?

LoveToStack
28-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Even though they said all that stuff about second chances blablabla last time, I'm convinced it was a mistake. It was after that big update and as well as unbanning everyone there was also the glitch that you could make MOD- accounts. If they do it again then fair enough, it wasn't a mistake but I'm convinced it was.

user130523
28-07-2009, 09:53 AM
2011?
i think its ******** tbh

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 10:53 AM
I'm pretty sure if there's any truth in this rumour, the context may have been something like, "after BETA is complete we will be doing a mass unbanning in 2011". This would not neccessarily imply that BETA wouldn't be finished until that date, only that the unbanning wouldn't take place until then ;).

ecstasy
28-07-2009, 11:00 AM
it isn't really just an update to habbo, it's a whole new habbo tbh, probs take a long time but tht long, i dn't tink so

And some of these people who are permed, won't they have there furni taken?

Nope, they cant do that. Because a perm ban isnt actually permanant, its just a stupidly long amount of time (idk exact time period) in theory they could log back on after the ban, so habbo cant remove their stuff.

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 11:03 AM
tbh, the mass unban, wouldn't most of the people who got permed ban left over tht large amount of time?

rnix
28-07-2009, 11:28 AM
tbh, the mass unban, wouldn't most of the people who got permed ban left over tht large amount of time?

They would usually just make new accounts.

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 11:31 AM

That only gives them more of a reason to do it really, if a lot of the banned people won't be coming back anyway. This then starts the clock on account inactivity which means they can delete more accounts sooner. Only my assumptions but makes sense to me :).

Frisky
If beta will take that long to complete, it should have some excellent features..

2011 would be when some of the very first perm bans would expire... or is it 2012 and my brain has packed up?

Very true, but a lot of these bans have been resolved so at the end of the day the only bans now and the ones since the last mass unban.

I think it's silly idea if they do do it. Completely misses the whole point of being banned.

Santorefish
suppose

Immenseman
28-07-2009, 11:37 AM
i wouldn't mind although my accounts would be re-permed again asap :lol:

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 11:40 AM
lmao!!!!!!

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 11:42 AM
i wouldn't mind although my accounts would be re-permed again asap :lol:

Why? That would hardly be fair...

Immenseman
28-07-2009, 11:43 AM
it happened last time. it'd happen again especially after recent events. i'll tell you some time but hxf isn't the right place, for sure, aha.

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 12:01 PM
lol ok :P

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 12:09 PM
hmm i wonder what it could be

Heather.Small
28-07-2009, 12:33 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not accuse another member of hacking even indirectly. Thanks.

habtasia
28-07-2009, 05:45 PM
I dont see the point in "Permanent" ban, because they expire as well, so they arnt permanent :S

ecstasy
28-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I dont see the point in "Permanent" ban, because they expire as well, so they arnt permanent :S
Its such a long ban though, that when it does expire i doubt the account owner will still be playing habbo.

Accipiter
28-07-2009, 05:50 PM
tbh i can guarentee habbo ******* up user accounts resulting to a mass unban before that time...

Immenseman
28-07-2009, 05:51 PM
*Removed quote from rule break post*

well it's not like they're a 2 hour ban. it's a 12 year ban innit, nobody is rly gna come back after that... :eusa_whis

Okeanos
28-07-2009, 06:09 PM
The last mass-unbanning was a mistake. I doubt they'll make that mistake again.

no it wasn't, they call it a habbo amnesty.

Kardan
28-07-2009, 06:12 PM
BETA won't take another 2 years to be done.

Jordan:A
28-07-2009, 06:18 PM
i'm not sure tbh, it's happened before and they could definately do it again

Why would it be bad for rare traders like myself and that?
It would be bad because people got banned and they had like supers on there account.
Say like if there are only 3 of a certain rare on the hotel then one of the people who has it gets banned, then the two people will be selling higher and then when the other person gets unbanned there will be more of that certain rare, if you get me

LoveToStack
28-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Its such a long ban though, that when it does expire i doubt the account owner will still be playing habbo.

Oh I'll be coming back in 2019 for the account ßáßéy - it's worth it.

ecstasy
28-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Oh I'll be coming back in 2019 for the account ßáßéy - it's worth it.

hahaa :P

-:Undertaker:-
28-07-2009, 07:22 PM
It will effect certain supers, maybe some rares but not all as a lot of traders quit with the furniture on the account. Items such as Navy Cord Pillows' will come back into circulation though and many more will appear again - it all depends if these people still play Habbo or not.

Accipiter
28-07-2009, 07:32 PM
It will effect certain supers, maybe some rares but not all as a lot of traders quit with the furniture on the account. Items such as Navy Cord Pillows' will come back into circulation though and many more will appear again - it all depends if these people still play Habbo or not.

No it won't tbh, as head rare valuist you should know this quote "Our prices are based on those they're being sold at, not quantity" In a mass unban people arn't going to go "Oh gosh, Flibble got 40 typewriters unbanned" he'll probaly not even have active friends.

Immenseman
28-07-2009, 07:40 PM
as a head rare value guy he'll also know that prices work on demand. for example if there are 2 green pillows but 40 on a banned account so the grand total is 42. there are like 20x more pillows so they're easier to get hold of.

i have like 40 green pillows left on immenseman and there were only 800 sold probably like 300 left. if all accs were unbanned there would be like 600 and price would drop.

Accipiter
28-07-2009, 07:42 PM
But not alot of people would come to the realisation of these furnis making a come back as nobody knows they actually got banned in the first place so the original release number stays the same in most peoples minds does it not?

Immenseman
28-07-2009, 07:44 PM
on huge rares yeah. on supers that there are like 10 of lets say people have every single one located - which plays a factor in what they're going to offer.

Accipiter
28-07-2009, 07:47 PM
yeah i agree with the rares where theirs 10 or so, but a few of even that ammount coming back isn't going to have a great affect.

Suspective
28-07-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm not to sure on the whole mass un-banning.

Accipiter
28-07-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm not to sure on the whole mass un-banning.

tbh most of my furni is being donated except for my memories room when ever i get back on, some to forums etc for prizes some to good friends.

Immenseman
28-07-2009, 07:49 PM
i don't think last time was an accident. they openly sent emails about it. i would have thought if it was an accident they would have at least tried to be a bit more discreet. it would have spread around, of course. however, some accounts were unbanned for people who don't even play. the only way the found out was when habbo told them via email.

Sureall
28-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Hearing from my friends irl who was in Habbo BB 2008, he is getting his BB account back in 2012 i think he said. so maybe it is right

nvrspk4
29-07-2009, 07:34 AM
Hearing from my friends irl who was in Habbo BB 2008, he is getting his BB account back in 2012 i think he said. so maybe it is right

We have a former BB member on staff (guess who :P) and another one on my friends list so there are other ways to confirm this but I heard nothing about that.

I think that the mass unban in 2011 might be the unbanning of the permed accounts in the first few years. I think a perm ban was actually a 9/10 year ban so all the people banned that long ago might get unbanned.

Black_Apalachi
29-07-2009, 07:41 AM
but wouldn't they have already been unbanned after the last mass unbanning?

nvrspk4
29-07-2009, 07:51 AM
but wouldn't they have already been unbanned after the last mass unbanning?

Wow that was silly of me, you're right :P

Then I think its improbable but not impossible.

Black_Apalachi
29-07-2009, 07:56 AM
lol. I suppose if it was true that a Mod leaked information, someone would have no doubt screenied it. So.. meh :rolleyes:.

JACKTARD
29-07-2009, 06:07 PM
ino the perm bans are like 10 years or somethin stupid like that

ElliottThompson
29-07-2009, 06:26 PM
We have a former BB member on staff (guess who :P) and another one on my friends list so there are other ways to confirm this but I heard nothing about that.

I think that the mass unban in 2011 might be the unbanning of the permed accounts in the first few years. I think a perm ban was actually a 9/10 year ban so all the people banned that long ago might get unbanned.
Maybe as those accounts will be unbanned so will the others. Habbo names the bans as Permanent bans and as these early bans will be lifted habbo may lift all bans at the same time as no bans are really permanent.

After all if your a habbo and you have been given a "Permanent ban" yet someone's permanent ban has been lifted over time even though it is permanent you would want your lifted too right. Just a thought.

Soy
29-07-2009, 06:32 PM
*********** Is a good site, information they post Is usually legit

Black_Apalachi
29-07-2009, 07:05 PM
*********** Is a good site, information they post Is usually legit

lol, that's completely impartial advice I take it then? :P

04Jack04
30-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Very much doubt this will happen, the same was said for name clearances, like old and inactive accounts get deleted? That won't happen either.

Orangeesh
31-07-2009, 12:47 AM
ino the perm bans are like 10 years or somethin stupid like that

12 years i think

im perm banned so gd if they do :P

Trademan198
31-07-2009, 01:44 AM
I had my account perm banned for chatting with my gf in a pw locked room about a trip she had coming up...lol. Just nipped in there for a private chat next thing you know "you have been banned, the reason for this ban is personal identifying information" etc etc...lol. Just happened to be the account I had the majority of my furni on :P tried appealing (as you do) but found no joy.

Been over a year now, and I still try logging in as I still get habbo emails...lol. :P I dont think a mass unban will happen but if it does I shall welcome it with open arms! :)

Just an additional note - My friend made a similar mistake and got banned for a week, sods law I guess lol. :P

Well for a 1st post I hope that was ok, all of those who fall asleep reading it I apologise in advance, lol.

To me, Unban = Good...lol! :)

Black_Apalachi
31-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Very much doubt this will happen, the same was said for name clearances, like old and inactive accounts get deleted? That won't happen either.

That does happen...

Craze
31-07-2009, 03:24 PM
On my very first account that was made in 2005 got permabanned for Credit card bounce back got unbanned in late 2008ish..

Accipiter
31-07-2009, 03:57 PM
That does happen...

damn beat me by an hour, yeah account clearences is listed for deletion under HHT and in like, january? this year on the "spring clean" they deleted all accounts with no furni and empty rooms etc.

Black_Apalachi
31-07-2009, 08:09 PM
I had my account perm banned for chatting with my gf in a pw locked room about a trip she had coming up...lol. Just nipped in there for a private chat next thing you know "you have been banned, the reason for this ban is personal identifying information" etc etc...lol. Just happened to be the account I had the majority of my furni on :P tried appealing (as you do) but found no joy.

Been over a year now, and I still try logging in as I still get habbo emails...lol. :P I dont think a mass unban will happen but if it does I shall welcome it with open arms! :)

Just an additional note - My friend made a similar mistake and got banned for a week, sods law I guess lol. :P

Well for a 1st post I hope that was ok, all of those who fall asleep reading it I apologise in advance, lol.

To me, Unban = Good...lol! :)

Perfectly good first post - welcome to the forum :D.

shizzle
01-08-2009, 04:51 PM
I doubt it will happen again, just keeping them how they are would be fine.

jumpingjax
01-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I doubt that very much :/ I'm sure it was an accident last time..

You
02-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Yeaaa boi. I could do with my accounts being unbanned ;)

Zak
02-08-2009, 12:09 PM
it would be great freakin news for me ,, as i was like 36 months gold hc or sumit :S n lost majority of my stuff lol

04Jack04
03-08-2009, 06:34 PM
That does happen...

It happened a few times, won't EVER happen again.

Kyle
03-08-2009, 08:53 PM
this will not happen my dad is a mod

Immenseman
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
this will not happen my dad is a mod
proof ;l

Document
03-08-2009, 09:01 PM
I doubt this will happen.

matthew1112
03-08-2009, 10:20 PM
what is this on

Kyle
04-08-2009, 01:08 AM
proof ;l

i'll pm u pics of my dad moderatin tomorow

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 04:57 AM
It happened a few times, won't EVER happen again.

Oh it won't? So they have been doing it to clear up space every few years up to now, but from now on they're just going to leave it for ever? Right :rolleyes:.

I doubt this will happen.

*REMOVED*

i'll pm u pics of my dad moderatin tomorow

I'd love to see those pics too :P.

Edited by Robbie! (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members

RockyHorror
05-08-2009, 06:58 PM
The mass unban was a mistake and they are still banning accounts because of it, so I very much dout a reoccurance will happen.

Black_Apalachi
05-08-2009, 10:41 PM
The mass unban was a mistake and they are still banning accounts because of it, so I very much dout a reoccurance will happen.

If it was a mistake, they wouldn't have announced it and sent out emails inviting everyone back who had been banned and stopped playing years ago :rolleyes:.

Lew
06-08-2009, 01:17 AM
I'd like to think so, but no I think it's wrong. If you get a permanent ban you should wait till it gets expired in 2016+.

This affects rare values as well when a 'Mass Unban' takes place, not sure Habbo Staff would be too concerned but Rare Traders would be because this could torture values.

So in my point of view keep all accounts banned until they get expired, end of :)

Perm - Perm - Never Expires
The time refreshes when the expire date comes.
I got a perm before, ended dec 08, it then refreshed to 2016.
So I know its a fact.

Immenseman
06-08-2009, 01:23 AM
i asked 0rca to unban me

"you won't be unbanned. any more emails from you will be ignored" lmao :$

Black_Apalachi
06-08-2009, 03:03 PM
i asked 0rca to unban me

lol phone them obv. they can't say no to a little kiddie's voice :P.

Anonymous
07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
i asked 0rca to unban me

I got the same dude and now Ludus just ignores me completely.. he's a ****.

Immenseman
07-08-2009, 09:17 PM
lol phone them obv. they can't say no to a little kiddie's voice :P.
oi!!! im 17 mister :@

I got the same dude and now Ludus just ignores me completely.. he's a ****.
lmao, to be fair my ban is more than fair :eusa_whis

efq
07-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Tbh a permanent ban isn't "10 years" is forever, I never understood this. Technically its a temporary ban.

Black_Apalachi
09-08-2009, 05:54 AM
I suppose it's like a life sentence irl :P.

You
09-08-2009, 03:31 PM
If it was a mistake, they wouldn't have announced it and sent out emails inviting everyone back who had been banned and stopped playing years ago :rolleyes:.
If they were inviting them back... They wouldn't have rebanned the accounts if you emailed them asking for help with your password and d.o.b ;).

Jam
09-08-2009, 03:38 PM
For christ sake. It wasn't a mistake. Mine got unpermed then and they haven't decided to ban me again.

Listen to people who actually know what they're talking about.

Immenseman
09-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Jameseh, I think you'll find You knows exactly what he's talking about. His accounts were unbanned in the mass unban, like they all were. However, when he asked about his password he was banned for the same offence that happened years ago indicating that it may have been a mistake.

I personally don't think it was a mistake either but you shouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing what happened and then being very ironic accusing people of not knowing what they're talking about.

Jxhn
09-08-2009, 04:04 PM
I personally think it was a mistake, there was an hour long maintenance like 30mins after people had realised.

Frisky
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
I personally think it was a mistake, there was an hour long maintenance like 30mins after people had realised.

The time to re-ban accounts such as Moderator, Hobbacontact, Sonicmouse, Santa...

Black_Apalachi
09-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Jameseh, I think you'll find You knows exactly what he's talking about. His accounts were unbanned in the mass unban, like they all were. However, when he asked about his password he was banned for the same offence that happened years ago indicating that it may have been a mistake.

I personally don't think it was a mistake either but you shouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing what happened and then being very ironic accusing people of not knowing what they're talking about.

Holy **** :O. I've just been emailing 0rca about an account which I haven't been able to access for a couple of years because it's on a Hotmail address so it's being difficult.

But so far she replied saying "the details you provided were not sufficient to proving the account is yours" so I replied saying that "this has happened before with a different account so can't you check the records to prove that all accounts with that email belong to me?"

In total I think I've had about 4 perms. One on Robald, one on Robaldinio and I think two on RobtheRob (can't remember which but I've had two on one account anyway). Robald was the one that became free in the mass unban so I've probably walked myself into another ban then, based on what you're saying.

If it comes to it, I could play the "someone was pretending to be me so you would ban my account" card :P. Although they're probably reading this lol.

Immenseman
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Nope, Marc who is You was banned for something very serious originally which is why he was banned straight away again. It was anything minor. By serious, I mean something Habbo staff will never unban you for.

Black_Apalachi
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM
What would be an example of something that serious? I can't remember what I was banned for tbh. I remember my first one was something dead weird about BT Click & Buy and after months I managed to prove I was innocent so they finally unbanned me. That's how I got 2 perms on one account, can't remember what the second was for though.

Xoim
09-08-2009, 06:05 PM
All I know Is that I got all my furni back and then tried to re-log in and it was re-banned ...

So idk.
But.. I do remember there being a news article about welcoming back all banned accounts...

Maybe mods weren't really clued into what was happening.
Although thats very unlikely

If I find the news story ill post it.

Immenseman
09-08-2009, 06:06 PM
What would be an example of something that serious? I can't remember what I was banned for tbh. I remember my first one was something dead weird about BT Click & Buy and after months I managed to prove I was innocent so they finally unbanned me. That's how I got 2 perms on one account, can't remember what the second was for though.
compromising a staff account and taking numerous items of limited furniture.

Xoim
09-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I found An Email In my old account for an old habbo account.
This may be proof it wasnt accidental.

http://i28.tinypic.com/2aeuqhg.png

Any ideas?

The date on the right is when It was sent xD

Black_Apalachi
09-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Exactly. If it was an accident, they wouldn't have broadcasted it to draw banned users back in.

Xoim
09-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Exactly. If it was an accident, they wouldn't have broadcasted it to draw banned users back in.

Exactly
I do remember firmly about a News header with the habbos with padlocks as heads.
I just remember that and it saying habbo has Re-opened its doors.

And the story about Account being unbanned,

It wasnt an accident Lol!

Nxrissa
10-08-2009, 12:11 AM
I doubt they will unban people perms anyway anless they really wernt in ring but most cases they must of done something it's also putting younger people who play at risk if they do

dekkytsh
15-08-2009, 11:02 AM
I'd be happy with that, someone my accounts are banned for "Proof of ownership needed". How stupid :\

Laurensh1
15-08-2009, 01:51 PM
They only have unbanned accidentally.

Xoim
15-08-2009, 01:54 PM
They only have unbanned accidentally.

They Havent :S in the image above it Invites banned habbos back to habbo.

dekkytsh
15-08-2009, 02:13 PM
A mass unban isnt what they need, a username clear out is what they need. If its got less than 10 peices of furni and hasnt logged in since 2002-03 they should delete it!

efq
15-08-2009, 02:33 PM
They didn't make an mistake. They purposly mass unbanned but people who did really serious things remained banned.

It was that long ago when they did so I don't see it happening for a while.

BlueLord
15-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Well nowdays, unlike the old days, people actually beg player support to unban them and they get unbanned, the worst they usually get is a temporary ban which usually gets lifted before the ban date, dependant on how much you harass Habbo Staff.

I think that it would be a huge mistake and yes, the Habbo economy will be seriously messed up.

efq
15-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Look if anyone wants to get unbanned, ring support. They always unban people, I don't know many who haven't. Seriously.

Kyle
15-08-2009, 05:52 PM
if you ring ps and ask for unban for hacking they just hang up ;l

dekkytsh
15-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Look if anyone wants to get unbanned, ring support. They always unban people, I don't know many who haven't. Seriously.

I have tried looking for the number, where is it?

jacko2244
15-08-2009, 06:34 PM
it might be because when they had the new habbo layout everybody got unbanned.

Black_Apalachi
16-08-2009, 02:27 AM
if you ring ps and ask for unban for hacking they just hang up ;l

I'd love to hear that phone call :P.

Blinger1
16-08-2009, 05:47 AM
2000th view!?!

and why dont u just suck it up because you did wrong, accept the ban?

efq
16-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I have tried looking for the number, where is it?
UK Details

UK

Sulake UK Ltd
52 Upper Street, Islington London N1 0QH, UK
Email: [email protected] (http://www.sulake.com/opencms/contact/[email protected])
Phone: +44 20 7871 0346
Fax: +44 20 7288 6186
Local services: www.habbo.co.uk
(http://www.habbo.co.uk/) Advertising inquiries: [email protected]

Kyle
16-08-2009, 11:43 AM
ludus is unbanning loads anyway because hes becoming hotel manager in december so he wants people to think hes nice

Eddie.
18-08-2009, 01:06 AM
how do we get hold of him? its almost impossible for me. ive met callie when she was in her storage but i had my email in my "mission" so i went to change it and she didnt let me in again. then later on the room disappeared.

i will ill and im hoping it wasnt my imagination.

Trademan198
26-08-2009, 11:35 PM
I thought just to put an end to this one way or the other, does anyone have any idea if this rumour has any foundation to stand on or if it is just hear say and would anyone on behalf of habbo or another party like to confirm or deny this rumour, just so we know :) lol.

I Just thought I would ask.....no harm in asking is there? :P lol.

I dont expect miracles and the hotel manager to pop over and answer personally, but it would be nice would it not.

valentineark
27-08-2009, 12:02 PM
ludus is unbanning loads anyway because hes becoming hotel manager in december so he wants people to think hes nice

Ludus is actually leaving habbo, there was a thread with proof about it, a screenshot of this guy/girl talking to ludus on im.

habtasia
27-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Ludus is actually leaving habbo, there was a thread with proof about it, a screenshot of this guy/girl talking to ludus on im.

But there was also another thread providing a link to an interview with Ludus, where he said he is NOT leaving Habbo.

Black_Apalachi
27-08-2009, 06:22 PM
He is being moved to a different role within the Sulake offices. Whether this is Hotel Manager or not is unknown, but it doesn't sound that way.

CleverPanda
28-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Unbanning a lot of people may bring back a lot of unwanted visitors to the Hotel, but, I suppose Habbo will be able to make some more security updates in the next year or so to ward them off.

Tintinnabulate
28-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Move him to a different hotel.

Trademan198
21-09-2009, 08:49 PM
I gather there was no substantiated proof behind the mass unban rumour then? Oh well, maybe there will be some more reliable info on this closer to the time.

Eddie.
19-11-2009, 08:47 PM
omg, they need to unban people because loads are permed for stupid things like sexual explitic. i know 7 people who're permed since the last two months. all 7 are close friends too including me :(

Edited by -Bolt (Forum Moderator): Please don't bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!