PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] **** Beta is taking ovr habbo

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 08:29 AM
i'm always trying to log onto old habbo but is constntly says there are shockwave errors and bug blah blah blah. I think this is habbos way of getting people slowly to like beta because they have no choice, this is rubbish, me and my m8 irl just cannot log onto old habbo coz of the bugs but there are so many annoying glitches on beta, anyone help me get around this trouble :S

luce
28-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Why don't you use the old version of habbo. You're not forced to use BETA?

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 09:04 AM
because it just says there is a shoochwave error, some people are finding this problem more often since beta opened, have u got a way round it and tht is what a believe is happening to habbo :)

luce
28-07-2009, 09:08 AM
How about you get the most up-to-date shockwave. I have never had this problem since BETA opened and i have the newest one :)

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 09:19 AM
u got a link i could use to get the newest? :D

Dragorn
28-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Why are people complaining about the new Habbo? It's great in my opinion, you need to get used to it because soon the old Habbo will be going and all you people who cant move on you need to!

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 09:25 AM
some people just do no like it, i my self prefer old habbo, easier browsing through rooms and events

Arron
28-07-2009, 10:21 AM
What NOT to like about BETA:

Its crap when:

Your hosting events
Blank rooms (when I play in t.c's n stuff)
What ever you click you walk towards which pecks head
Inviting people to a room, when people sign on/off you have to start selecting people again.

They are my main key points why I hate Habbo BETA. It's so annoying and I hope and hope that we have two options to either use the Old Habbo or New Habbo when Beta gets launched fully. If not then I won't be a happy chappy!

I normally respect Habbo updates but Beta has been a big let down, I know they will sooner or later fix all the errors which I stated above but I've got to a point now where I don't ever want to use BETA, only if I have to and that's when it will be launched.

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 10:29 AM
i feel the same, but i cannnot log onto old habbo, and when i do i just get an error come up within minutes, it's jsut so much easier using old habbo, but if u think about it, supposedly beta will take till 2011 to be fully done, but if they do not take the old habbo away, not as many people will use beta and there efforts will be for a wast of time?

syko2006
28-07-2009, 10:33 AM

Did you completely miss the first line? :lol: :P

Beta is crap buddy, but your best bet is to just get used to it, there's no way of going back once the change has been done, so you may aswell get used to it now. :)

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 10:36 AM
r u sure they will take old habo away

TotalShambles
28-07-2009, 10:40 AM
about 100%! They have spent so long makin this and so much effort they will deffo take old one away

-Heart
28-07-2009, 10:41 AM
i'm always trying to log onto old habbo but is constntly says there are shockwave errors and bug blah blah blah. I think this is habbos way of getting people slowly to like beta because they have no choice, this is rubbish, me and my m8 irl just cannot log onto old habbo coz of the bugs but there are so many annoying glitches on beta, anyone help me get around this trouble :S

Did you even READ his post :S?

Anyway yeah I'm getting this mate and it's ****. Old habbo so much better for me personally.

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 10:48 AM
i'm sitting here thinking, eh?

I want to use old habbo, i mean THEY TOOK AWAY HOTEL VIEW AND REPLACED IT WITH A *REMOVED* CRANE!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao sorry, Unless they make a new habbo with reminents of the old habbo with a few things introduced, it would be a huge sucess, but now everyones sitting around scratching there heads becasue 50% of everyone don't like beta, and they wonder why

My solution, it may cause up-roar but this is my opinion, just bin beta, and update old habbo :D

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

e5
28-07-2009, 10:52 AM
I am on the old Habbo now :)

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 10:56 AM
lucky bugga

crazed
28-07-2009, 11:01 AM

That's ********. I used to get shockwave errors before the big beta update. There is something wrong with your computer. Download Ccleaner and use it. Should sort out your problem.

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 11:08 AM
i'm sitting here thinking, eh?

I want to use old habbo, i mean THEY TOOK AWAY HOTEL VIEW AND REPLACED IT WITH A FOOKING CRANE!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao sorry, Unless they make a new habbo with reminents of the old habbo with a few things introduced, it would be a huge sucess, but now everyones sitting around scratching there heads becasue 50% of everyone don't like beta, and they wonder why

My solution, it may cause up-roar but this is my opinion, just bin beta, and update old habbo :D

-Takes Bow

And i scanned my computer it's nothing, i think it's habbo's way of getting people to use beta

lPinoy
28-07-2009, 11:22 AM
because it just says there is a shoochwave error, some people are finding this problem more often since beta opened, have u got a way round it and tht is what a believe is happening to habbo :)

Open it in a new tab and keep reloading it until it loads.

today
28-07-2009, 11:23 AM
-Takes Bow

And i scanned my computer it's nothing, i think it's habbo's way of getting people to use beta
you replied to your own post... :S

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Open it in a new tab and keep reloading it until it loads.

If i do tht i log in , two minutes later i dc

today
28-07-2009, 11:25 AM
If i do tht i log in , two minutes later i dc
I feel for you, really i do.

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 11:35 AM
not as much aas i worry for ur mental health

today
28-07-2009, 11:41 AM
lame comeback.

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 11:41 AM
u r lame,

now ignored u

lPinoy
28-07-2009, 11:44 AM
u r lame,

now ignored u

sorry but lol.

ot; did u only try it once?

today
28-07-2009, 11:45 AM
u r lame,

now ignored u
Clever boy!

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 11:55 AM
sorry but lol.

ot; did u only try it once?

not saying tht to u

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 12:09 PM
What NOT to like about BETA:

Its crap when:

Your hosting events
Blank rooms (when I play in t.c's n stuff)
What ever you click you walk towards which pecks head
Inviting people to a room, when people sign on/off you have to start selecting people again.

and Alt key to move furni doesn't work
You can't see someone's name by moving your cursor over them - you have to click
:chooser isn't alphabetical
Stickies have to be double-clicked
You can't click the square you are standing/sitting on (e.g. to easily avoid auto-kick without moving somewhere)
You can't edit your room details without being in the room
Rooms look mingin with no outline
You can't walk all the way up a Doormat staircase in one go if it has a corner to turn

There's more but I can't think of them right now.

About what you sai about starting again when selecting people, it used to do that all the time on Old Habbo but they were still selected, you just couldn't see it ;).

TonyBest
28-07-2009, 01:10 PM
@above - Holding alt does work, u have to hold alt and DRAG the furni to move it

luce
28-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Did you completely miss the first line? :lol: :P

Beta is crap buddy, but your best bet is to just get used to it, there's no way of going back once the change has been done, so you may aswell get used to it now. :)

as a matter of fact i did xoxo

Also just google shockwave and it will let you download the newest version :)

Arron
28-07-2009, 03:56 PM
To Tony-07's post thread 4.

Yeah thanks for that, I just kelp hold of ALT and clicked an item onced. You keep hold of your left button on your mouse then it will move :)

And yeah Robald; all those you said are other points I hate about beta.

One thing however I do like is the trading aspect.

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 03:57 PM
thanks m8 and as i said, bin beta and just change the old one :D

Robald i can think of more problems ftw, how long u got?

What's up about the trading aspect, and wht u mean?

Black_Apalachi
28-07-2009, 04:10 PM
To Tony-07's post thread 4.

Yeah thanks for that, I just kelp hold of ALT and clicked an item onced. You keep hold of your left button on your mouse then it will move :)

And yeah Robald; all those you said are other points I hate about beta.

One thing however I do like is the trading aspect.

Omg I forgot to mention how much I hate the trading! What's with accepting, then waiting then cofirming :@. I know they say it's so you can't make any last second changes to the trade but in the old trade box you couldn't remove items anyway, you had to just cancel.

So that's just a pile of rubbish. And I WANT MY GIANT HAND BACK PLS THANKS.

Oh and in Old Habbo I am able to organise my badges in what order I want, but in BETA they fill the spaces from the top down, so you can't leave any at the bottom, but also they seem to choose their own places :rolleyes:. And speaking of badges, my Billboard badge works in Old Habbo but never worked on my Habbo Home. Now it still doesn't work on my Habbo Home AND it doesn't work in BETA!! And I don't like the way Public Rooms seem to have no backdrops kind of...

If I'm going to make a fair argument, I do like how furni is stacked in the inventory (even if I wish it was still in the hand) and obviously I like :pickall. Things like typing o/ to wave is kind of cool too. Can't think of much else that's good.... oh the lag is as worse as it's ever been. It gets worse every update tbh.

Arron
28-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Omg I forgot to mention how much I hate the trading! What's with accepting, then waiting then cofirming :@. I know they say it's so you can't make any last second changes to the trade but in the old trade box you couldn't remove items anyway, you had to just cancel.

So that's just a pile of rubbish. And I WANT MY GIANT HAND BACK PLS THANKS.

Oh and in Old Habbo I am able to organise my badges in what order I want, but in BETA they fill the spaces from the top down, so you can't leave any at the bottom, but also they seem to choose their own places :rolleyes:. And speaking of badges, my Billboard badge works in Old Habbo but never worked on my Habbo Home. Now it still doesn't work on my Habbo Home AND it doesn't work in BETA!! And I don't like the way Public Rooms seem to have no backdrops kind of...

If I'm going to make a fair argument, I do like how furni is stacked in the inventory (even if I wish it was still in the hand) and obviously I like :pickall. Things like typing o/ to wave is kind of cool too. Can't think of much else that's good.... oh the lag is as worse as it's ever been. It gets worse every update tbh.

dont forget how quick rooms load. :P

Santorefish
28-07-2009, 05:35 PM
If anything, this new trading where u can take things out, has made it EASIER to be scammed, as u can change just before u accept,

also if u press enter when sending an invite if u want a space like, i sends it!!!

Also u can't find events, only find things that are most pop!

on the up side speech bans only last 30 secs xD

(and to dwayne don't forget how some rooms don't show at all xoxo

samantha421
28-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Omg , I get the same message popping up on one of the laptops, my sister installed mozilla firefox and shockwave again but it still came up, but, if the message doesnt come up and you get disconnected and it says go to new habbo click that because it takes you onto the old habbo wel it did for me

Jordan:A
28-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I can get into the old one perfactly fine, bets alright for some things like furni in your hand
+ you can get events look on the habbo homepage at the bottom
the trade is old

Black_Apalachi
29-07-2009, 08:07 AM
dont forget how quick rooms load. :P

They don't load quickly though? The other day on BETA I went through a teleport and landed in a bare empty room - I couldn't even see the Teleport I'd just come through :rolleyes:.

The lag on BETA is disgraceful. And now when I go on Old Habbo I get D/Ced every 10 or 15 minuites!!!! Old is amazing and works fine except for that now :(.

And why do they take Chooser away to "update" it, and when it comes back all they've done is updated its look but now it's not alphabetical and it goes off when you leave the room.

If anything, this new trading where u can take things out, has made it EASIER to be scammed, as u can change just before u accept,

also if u press enter when sending an invite if u want a space like, i sends it!!! [...]

Exactly. And when you're sending an invite, you have to press enter to go on a new line otherwise it joins the words together.

And after trying the drag furni with Alt thing, I hate that so God damn much. Try doing that on a touchpad. I was trying to move Road pieces and I kept double-clicking them instead of moving them :@. LEAVE THINGS AS THEY ARE PLEASE.

Oh yeah and what's with the Navigator; on the list of Room Categories if yous corll down there's random rooms just listed at the bottom :S.

Habbo's motto must be "if it ain't broke, break it." :eusa_wall

Santorefish
29-07-2009, 08:59 AM
They don't load quickly though? The other day on BETA I went through a teleport and landed in a bare empty room - I couldn't even see the Teleport I'd just come through :rolleyes:.

The lag on BETA is disgraceful. And now when I go on Old Habbo I get D/Ced every 10 or 15 minuites!!!! Old is amazing and works fine except for that now :(.

And why do they take Chooser away to "update" it, and when it comes back all they've done is updated its look but now it's not alphabetical and it goes off when you leave the room.

Exactly. And when you're sending an invite, you have to press enter to go on a new line otherwise it joins the words together.

And after trying the drag furni with Alt thing, I hate that so God damn much. Try doing that on a touchpad. I was trying to move Road pieces and I kept double-clicking them instead of moving them :@. LEAVE THINGS AS THEY ARE PLEASE.

Oh yeah and what's with the Navigator; on the list of Room Categories if yous corll down there's random rooms just listed at the bottom :S.

Habbo's motto must be "if it ain't broke, break it." :eusa_wall

-Applaudes loudly-

Lol at the motto

I just wish they hadn't mucked about with it all, it's useless, why make a new habbo if there's nothing worng with the old one?

Black_Apalachi
29-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Every update always seems to just be ignoring stuff that's wrong, "updating" stuff that doesn't need updating and making other things stop working.

The thing they should focus on 100% is lag. Fix that and then I wouldn't care about any other bad features :P.

Santorefish
29-07-2009, 09:37 AM
another problem, pets, when they sit on a sofa, they seem to magicly levitate

I say to my cat TazboTheAzbo sit on club sofa

He goes to the sofa, and levitates up :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!