PDA

View Full Version : The Look Of Runescape Wepons Updated!

xpro25
28-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Hello

i dunno if you know but there going to update the look of all the wepons like they did to the whip.

New slayer/monster a new aqua monster will be coming very very soon

New slayer doungon for fremmy update

these should be happing soon

Edit system update at 28th july 2009 time: 2:47 GMT London

posted just before Phew

Thats my work behidn the scenes

scottish
28-07-2009, 02:31 PM
their not updating all the weapons just some

its not aqua monster its aquanite

theres no new slayer dungeon its just an added but at the end of the fremy slayer dungeon for the aquanites

xpro25
28-07-2009, 02:39 PM
yeah sorry had to type quickyl i got sent 1 week ago then nudged on msn about it coming out in 15mintues so i had to qucikly type it.

new abyssal whip is the best got little spikes

scottish
28-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Its attack is ugly.

I really doubt anyone on this forum cares about when you got told about the update, which seems like your trying to show off or something, lol.

Arch
28-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Hello

i dunno if you know but there going to update the look of all the wepons like they did to the whip.

New slayer/monster a new aqua monster will be coming very very soon

New slayer doungon for fremmy update

these should be happing soon

Edit system update at 28th july 2009 time: 2:47 GMT London

posted just before Phew

Thats my work behidn the scenes

I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that, i knew that months ago, and to tell us about an update then bash on someone who posts one is stupid cuz urs is worse. You spelt everything wrong, all ur info was wrong? Atleast his was right.

infatuation
28-07-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that, i knew that months ago, and to tell us about an update then bash on someone who posts one is stupid cuz urs is worse. You spelt everything wrong, all ur info was wrong? Atleast his was right.

Yeah I agree lol, in a hurry to release some news that hardly had anything worth reading? I think orangeesh's post was much better then this tbh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!