PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Portables

Jordan3
19-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Forget it with your cruddy PSP Sony. Nintendo are best at this. Nintendo are the original gamers. Without them, Sony wouldnt have made a games console.

So, I wanna know whats your favourite Nintendo portable? Is it the legendary original battery killing Game Boy? Or was it the innovative flip-top Game Boy Advance SP? Or do you like it retro, back in the 80's, the Game and Watch?

Vote!

ssricky
19-07-2005, 04:48 PM
nothing beats mr game and watch hes the greatest psp is sick too but game and watch is classic

JT-Fan
19-07-2005, 04:50 PM
STARGAZING!
I HAVE THEE LIMITED EDITION PINK ONE!

Jordan3
19-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Same as my sister :P

I love my turquoise Game Boy Color, home of all the Pokémons

berlioze
19-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Forget it with your cruddy PSP Sony. Nintendo are best at this. Nintendo are the original gamers. Without them, Sony wouldnt have made a games console.

So, I wanna know whats your favourite Nintendo portable? Is it the legendary original battery killing Game Boy? Or was it the innovative flip-top Game Boy Advance SP? Or do you like it retro, back in the 80's, the Game and Watch?

Vote!

Hmmm I am not going to vote, as being my brother you already know what I would pick, but I would just like to ask..., why is the limited edition platinum Hikori DS not on the list? :P

Jordan3
20-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Erm... I dont actually know :) And that comes under the DS section!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!