PDA

View Full Version : Something For The Weekend

ecstasy
30-07-2009, 11:16 AM
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_gb/image_12.gif
On the last Friday of every month, Habbo Staff will be entering the hotel to meet you and play your games.
Starting on Friday July 31st and then continuing on the last Friday of every month, we will be running a brand new series of events as hosted by YOU. Simply place your event, game or quiz into the Something For The Weekend navigator floor, and various Habbo Staff will be inside the hotel exploring the floor and popping into YOUR rooms.
We will take part in your event, game or quiz and spend some time chatting with all of you. There aren't any special prizes on offer, but you might get a Friend Request or two, if you're lucky. To take part, simply place your room into the Something For The Weekend navigator floor. The navigator floor will appear on the day before and will remain accessible until the following Monday.
Take Part
To take part, simply place your room into:
Navigator Floor: Something For The Weekend
Various Habbo Staff will be inside the hotel between 4:30pm and 5:30pm BST, to visit as many of your events as possible. We will be choosing completely at random, full rooms and near empty rooms alike.
We can't wait to meet you all and see what fun and exciting events you will be hosting. See you Friday!
Lost_Witness

Why would they decide to do this? :S

thorn
30-07-2009, 11:22 AM
so they can interact more with the players.

But it seems like their going to delay competitions again..

ecstasy
30-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I suppose, but i doubt they'll be going in to many rooms

Sfinx
30-07-2009, 12:28 PM
I like the idea. people are always ******** about how they never talk to others and such. This way they can interact with other habbos
i like it! -makes a game room!-

thorn
30-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Oo, Its also good because if they scam, they will be banned! Lol.

I'd kinda laugh if they scammed a Habbo Staff Member :P

ecstasy
30-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Would it even be possible to kick staff from your room to scam them? :P
On the other hand, they could be like, oh no i gotta pay -runs

OhLiam
30-07-2009, 01:51 PM
So like if they play and they win do we have to pay them a prize?

like cuz I'm 'poor' in stuff, they should pay me :>

JACKTARD
30-07-2009, 02:40 PM
lol,
they might give the prize?
they might give owners a prize for themselves?
they might give owners a badge?

luce
30-07-2009, 02:50 PM
lol,
they might give the prize?
they might give owners a prize for themselves?
they might give owners a badge?

They might do all of them i just think they want to get up and actually meet some habbos :) I think it's quite a nice idea myself

Black_Apalachi
31-07-2009, 03:03 AM
As if they have time to do this. Unless they go to like 2 rooms. When I started reading that I was thinking "oh I might make a game room" but then,

There aren't any special prizes on offer, but you might get a Friend Request or two, if you're lucky.

...is that supposed to equate to a prize? lol

They wouldn't take prizes from people btw. They may well give room owners something small, maybe if they won the game but they won't be randomly giving stuff out after stating that there's no prizes.

Gullable
31-07-2009, 10:20 AM
if you walked into a barbers he would say would sir like somethink for the weekend as in buying condoms tut tut habbo is getting ruder by the day:(

Black_Apalachi
02-08-2009, 12:57 PM
btw I haven't read any news on this. Did anything happen in the end?....

ecstasy
03-08-2009, 12:41 PM
There wasnt any news. Some staff went into game rooms as they said :)

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 05:23 AM
Well I'm sure peole would be curious to know which staff took part? Did they win any games? Was anything in fact given out in the end?................ :rolleyes:

Calvin
04-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Well I'm sure peole would be curious to know which staff took part? Did they win any games? Was anything in fact given out in the end?................ :rolleyes:

ludus came to melsia's habboxlive quiz. someone p2k'd him and he was refusing to go haha! i think lost went to some other game too. dont know about any other staff.

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Oh nice :D. Cool thanks :).

Cosmic
04-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Well I guess it's nice that they're taking the time out to 'get down with the Habbos'.

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Well I guess it's nice that they're taking the time out to 'get down with the Habbos'.

Yep :). But I don't think Lostie (or any current staff) get involved as much as the old managers and staff did.

Cosmic
04-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. There just seems be a lack of community based things going on these days (excluding the average competitions) so this is a step in the right direction.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!