PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Package

ElliottThompson
30-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Weirdly a mysterious package came to our house today with a random name on it and our address.

Now the ethical issue has arisen. Shall I open it, Shall I call city link and have it re-delivered.

Its definitely a new phone or gadget, you can tell by the shape of the box.

I am inclined to just leave it for a month and just see if anyone claims it. But I really wanna open it to find out whether its worth the trouble.... after all if it turns out to be a pair of earrings then I might as well just call city link up.

efq
30-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Just wait a month or open it carefully take a look then reseal it.

ElliottThompson
30-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Took your second option

Turns out that it is this piece of tat:
http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/buy/SAMSUNG-E1100-OJT-WEB10?portal=FROOGLE&promo=PROMOCODE

I will ask around my neighbours to see who's it is, if not then I will call citylink to pick it up.

Jordy
30-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Took your second option

Turns out that it is this piece of tat:
http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/buy/SAMSUNG-E1100-OJT-WEB10?portal=FROOGLE&promo=PROMOCODE

I will ask around my neighbours to see who's it is, if not then I will call citylink to pick it up.I wouldn't do that, if you say you got a mysterious package, is it theirs? Most people will just say yes :P

ElliottThompson
30-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't do that, if you say you got a mysterious package, is it theirs? Most people will just say yes :P
I will ask for the persons name, I won't say anything about a package till I get the right person ;)

joshuar
30-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Whoever ordered it clearly hated it so much they just sent it to yours to save themselves the hassle of dealing with it.

Coding
30-07-2009, 04:24 PM
i'm sure they won't miss it

Wayne
30-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Haha, I wouldn't have been able to keep it packaged up either. Unlucky it's so crap. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!