PDA

View Full Version : The Messed Up Super Rares Values

Triz
31-07-2009, 04:04 PM
It's been getting worse and worse, i have no idea the prices of super rares now because of the problem with the super rares. The HC prices are different to the T prices when you put your cursor on top on the rare value. I have no idea what 1 we are ment to be following? Is the HC value the correct one or the Throne value? This problem does not apply to all the super rares just some of them.

Mr-Trainor
31-07-2009, 05:18 PM
As I told you on Habbo, I've notified the manager and tbh, this is why i disagreed with the idea. People forget to update it when a value is changed/update all the supers when the throne changes. I'll let him know again but next time he updates the values (Netaxes), he should do it :)

Triz
31-07-2009, 05:32 PM
I like the idea, it saves me having to add up and find out how many thrones its worth, but its really no use if it doesn't get updated. Thanks for the help though. :)

Netaxes
31-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Yea, the T+CS values, I was trying for easier trading. My math is sometimes wrong, we are human. Always follow the CS value. I will correct the T+CS values tonight, Thank you for bringing this up!

Triz
31-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Yes, it is a great idea and i do hope you keep it.

Netaxes
31-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I updated all the T+CS values since the Throne Value Changed. If you find any more wrong numbers, could you PM them to me. Thanks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!