PDA

View Full Version : Stop bullying

Absently
19-07-2005, 06:04 PM
I am bullied by a boy whoslike 17 and i'm bulliedby a girl whos younger then me lol like i fight bak an stuff its really annnoying me she send prank phone calls so like i keep changing my phone number and she keeps gettin it some how like she bullys all my friends and we were passing by her house and she came out and she said 2 her mother that we were calling her names lmao andthen her dad came home and hes real crazy and guess wat he does he starts following me and my friends in his car and going 2 our parehts saying that his aughter is gonna die in stuff which is so not true lol

Digital
19-07-2005, 06:09 PM
this kid in my school fought he could bully me :p so i told him some bad words and told him where to go.

Craig
19-07-2005, 06:21 PM
some ideas for getting verbal bullied:
Dont talk to them,ignore them,its the best thing trust
Try and spread rumours about them without them detecting ne thing
Threaten to get school involved :)

Digital
19-07-2005, 06:49 PM
some ideas for getting verbal bullied:
Dont talk to them,ignore them,its the best thing trust
Try and spread rumours about them without them detecting ne thing
Threaten to get school involved :)
more like tell them to f off!

Absently
19-07-2005, 06:51 PM
get a picture of their head and say if it was a boy get a picture of a girl ballett dancing an take her head of and put his lmao

Kannae
19-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Don't worry, I get bullied. The worst things they like is a mouth full back... So stand up to them! That story of the girl dying reminds me of and old mate. She told me she had cancer and she had only up to 6 months to live. I felt bad so looked after her. About 5 months later I called round her house with chocolates and flowers. Her mam told me she wasnt there. Death sprang to my mind. I asked her if she had died. Her mam didnt know what I was talking about, and though it felt strange telling her own mam I asked if she had lost her battle to cancer. Her mam said she didnt have cancer. That made my blood boil and though she said shes sorry, I could never forgive that.

Digital
19-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Don't worry, I get bullied. The worst things they like is a mouth full back... So stand up to them! That story of the girl dying reminds me of and old mate. She told me she had cancer and she had only up to 6 months to live. I felt bad so looked after her. About 5 months later I called round her house with chocolates and flowers. Her mam told me she wasnt there. Death sprang to my mind. I asked her if she had died. Her mam didnt know what I was talking about, and though it felt strange telling her own mam I asked if she had lost her battle to cancer. Her mam said she didnt have cancer. That made my blood boil and though she said shes sorry, I could never forgive that.
:o thats not nice! :(

Absently
19-07-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm living on with bullying lol she bin bullying me for 5 years so far we used 2 b best mates like the reason they bully is coz they av problems at home and stuff soz abou me saying and stuff i just like saying that :D

Craig
19-07-2005, 07:22 PM
tis very sad :o and also what you could do if it was a girl would be to.. actualli probs agenst forum rules to talk about. but u could put pictures around the school or on a site of them with stupid things etc

Sank
19-07-2005, 07:26 PM
I used to get bullied, I bullied them back.

I gave them as good as they gave me.

Now they are scared to talk to me ^^

But, Haha, it ended up into a fight :o, the whole school was watching ;[

A teacher came and split us up, and gave us both Scab for a Week ;D

Absently
19-07-2005, 07:32 PM
I can make ppl upset tho like a big softy i kiked him and he was so scared of me and theres this guy that no 1 likes and so i can't remember wat i said 2 him and now like if i behin him he always says leave me alone lmao all i say is i avn't done anything and whenever he kiks me or anything i go up 2 him and start fighting with him but all the boys take me bak away from himand then they fight him lmao

Kannae
19-07-2005, 07:41 PM
:o thats not nice! :(

I know it made me sick.

YellowParasol
19-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Its a bit pathetic.. people like that isnt it?...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!