PDA

View Full Version : This is soo annoying!

Dragorn
01-08-2009, 04:51 PM
I always have to play WoW on really low graphics to make it smooth, make it any higher it just goes really slow or un-smooth. I cant really afford a new graohics card/computer, is there a program which can help?

Decapitated
01-08-2009, 06:30 PM
no .

RandomManJay
02-08-2009, 02:08 AM
There was a program I used to use when played FFXI, my laptop's graphics card didn't support TNL so it refused to load. I can't remember the name of it thought sorry, try looking for programs on google etc. other than that you'll have to get a new graphics card.

Edit: Remembered the name (lol), 3D Analyze. If it still exists, see if that will work, there are a lot of options on it so look for the tutorial, I can't remember how to use so I wont be able to help you.

Dragorn
02-08-2009, 12:02 PM
There was a program I used to use when played FFXI, my laptop's graphics card didn't support TNL so it refused to load. I can't remember the name of it thought sorry, try looking for programs on google etc. other than that you'll have to get a new graphics card.

Edit: Remembered the name (lol), 3D Analyze. If it still exists, see if that will work, there are a lot of options on it so look for the tutorial, I can't remember how to use so I wont be able to help you.

Thanks, can you give me the download link cant find it anywhere? Will it make me play high graphics very smooth? Also can it mess up my pc?

Wig44.
05-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks, can you give me the download link cant find it anywhere? Will it make me play high graphics very smooth? Also can it mess up my pc?

It won't make a difference to your frame rates. If you want higher fps and you can't live with the lower graphic settings and you also don't want to buy upgrades then you need to live with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!