PDA

View Full Version : New Furni Relax&NextPossiblePixelCollectible?

Xoim
01-08-2009, 10:28 PM
http://puhekupla.com/News/Read/116

The asteroid is Possibly going to be the next pixel Collectible :D

I really like it :>

And relax furni really looks... amazing
Its great as there are more variety of candles

Any ideas?

Credits to

http://puhekupla.com/

Sorry if already posted :>

-:Undertaker:-
01-08-2009, 10:33 PM
I think that collectable is awful, ugly, useless and looks like something that should be on sale for 5 credits. As for the rest of the furniture, its very nice. :)

Mr-Trainor
01-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Veryy nice. Thanks for posting :)

edit: dan, if it's pixel collectable it will be 2000pixels and 1 credit :P

Hazza
01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
oo, i do like that new furni espesh. http://puhekupla.com/images/furni/rela_hchair.gif
and yeah, agrees with daniel, the collectable looks rubbish.

-:Undertaker:-
01-08-2009, 10:38 PM
..ahh its a pixel one, oh its alright then I guess - thought it was going to be a proper collectable. :)

user130523
01-08-2009, 11:18 PM
i posted already..
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=595149

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please read the Habbo UK news and rumours specific rules please. This sort of post is not allowed. Also that thread was not replied to and this is an active thread. Thanks.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=285415

e5
01-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah, no doubt it will be.

Frisky
01-08-2009, 11:59 PM
It's just another random bunch of furni that people will love for about 3 weeks then think '**** I cant sell this stuff now and i wish i never bought it' :)

Art
02-08-2009, 12:43 AM
http://www.habbotimes.net/aktuell/newfurnis

You can play with it there :)

Jordan:A
02-08-2009, 12:48 AM
The egg chair things looks rank!

Black_Apalachi
02-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Aww what the hell's goin on?

Eww at square Candle plates. They gave the Candles their first update in 8 years so obviously that means they now have to completely change them and make loads of recolours :rolleyes:.

Why is the Orchid in a fish tank?

That Fern reminds me of the plant on the Sims lol.

Lol at the light up stick thing.

That hanging Egg Chair thing is gruesome. :/

Lol at the Rock. That needs to be part of a the Tiki or Jungle range or w/e.

Err wth is that wall tile thing? It's basically a **** version of a Neon floor stuck on the wall.

Lol at only just introducing Belgium and Portugese flags - surely they're already around some hotels??

Don't care about Mall window adverts.

The asteroid is actually pretty cool :8. I'd have been interested in collecting the whole Solar System set if I had been active whe the Earth one was released. They better have a big Jupiter one with its own moons!

Good finds overall :).

user130523
02-08-2009, 10:28 AM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts. Thanks.

iBlueBox
02-08-2009, 10:33 AM
I like the astroid i could make a big astroid belt now :D the egg chair colour are horrible would be nicer if it lookd more plastic,

ecstasy
02-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Its not that nice, and it all seems a bit pointless.
Is there meant to be a theme to it?

Japan
02-08-2009, 11:05 AM
The orchid and the plant look nice =)
But I think the asteroid looks hideous, but might be useful for the sci fi theme rooms.

Black_Apalachi
02-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Lol the only thing I think looks good is the thing everyone hates - the Asteroid :P.

I do think the Candles look nice in their own right but I just don't want them to be there because we already have the four main variations of candles and I hate it when there are millions of different versions of the same kind of norm.

Fopr example,why does there have two be two kinds of Rocks that basically look identical? :rolleyes:

Xoim
02-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Aww what the hell's goin on?

Eww at square Candle plates. They gave the Candles their first update in 8 years so obviously that means they now have to completely change them and make loads of recolours :rolleyes:.

Why is the Orchid in a fish tank?

That Fern reminds me of the plant on the Sims lol.

Lol at the light up stick thing.

That hanging Egg Chair thing is gruesome. :/

Lol at the Rock. That needs to be part of a the Tiki or Jungle range or w/e.

Err wth is that wall tile thing? It's basically a **** version of a Neon floor stuck on the wall.

Lol at only just introducing Belgium and Portugese flags - surely they're already around some hotels??

Don't care about Mall window adverts.

The asteroid is actually pretty cool :8. I'd have been interested in collecting the whole Solar System set if I had been active whe the Earth one was released. They better have a big Jupiter one with its own moons!

Good finds overall :).

I found that post to be so funny LOL!
Especially the Tile Part LOL!

Yeah I like them all But thats my I wouldn't also mind collecting the whole Solar system set :D

Casio
02-08-2009, 05:10 PM
MY friend has this on HIS PRIVATE retro ;) And its all awesome imo

Xoim
02-08-2009, 05:44 PM
MY friend has this on HIS PRIVATE retro ;) And its all awesome imo

I agree :>

iArch
02-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Nice - Likeing the hc egg chair thing the most

JACKTARD
03-08-2009, 02:58 PM
i like the leafy plant best :)

Lew
06-08-2009, 01:29 AM
The best thing on that link is the Portugal flag.

WizingWiz
06-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Some good furni in there, Some I could easyly see buying in the habbo catalouge,

The asteroide aint to bad ethier, Prob wont be a collectable,

That New Alienlifeform wasnt to Hot in Habbo UK, Something that plain and boring as an asteroide would be so Hot ethier lol :D

But yeah, Lovely furniture, Credit were credit is due :)

Wiz

Xoim
06-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Some good furni in there, Some I could easyly see buying in the habbo catalouge,

The asteroide aint to bad ethier, Prob wont be a collectable,

That New Alienlifeform wasnt to Hot in Habbo UK, Something that plain and boring as an asteroide would be so Hot ethier lol :D

But yeah, Lovely furniture, Credit were credit is due :)

Wiz

Oh Yeah It the next Pixel Collectible Not the 25credit one D:

Hurts
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
They should of left the Christmas candles as they were, It would of made this line a little more interesting then. Hope it's gonna be permanent in the catalogue. Roll on the kitchen set.. :eusa_clap

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!