PDA

View Full Version : Summer Furni has arrived! :O

Dean
03-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Summer Furni has entered the Catalogue and there are some special new items to help keep you cool.

The Summer holidays have well and truly arrived with the sun finally kicking into action and the warm temperatures returning. At least, they are for now! Whether you idea of holiday bliss is sunbathing in your garden, digging your way to Australia on the beach or taking a dip in the paddling pool; we have all your Summer needs covered in Habbo.
The Limited edition Catalogue page has been updated to include our biggest ever selection of Summer Furniture. There's great items, new and old, to help y

Wow! I'm just logging in now to check what there is NEW :O

EDIT: Screenshot!

http://img.imagedash.com/gROt.png

Looks like if you bought those rafts for 3 HC's etc, you got ripped! Now selling for 3 credits in the catalogue LOL

Ardemax
03-08-2009, 09:57 AM
YE LOL

beat me to posting it

really good values, but the raft will now come off habbox as it is not a rare :)

Dean
03-08-2009, 09:59 AM
YE LOL

beat me to posting it

really good values, but the raft will now come off habbox as it is not a rare :)

People are going to be gutted when they see this. I like this cool box though! Shame, where's that pool we've been waiting for, you know those big water block things.

http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_hq/art_surprise_icebox_v1.gif

Shame :(

Arron
03-08-2009, 10:08 AM
This is a shocker.

Didn't think they would release the rafts yet.

Ahh well, unlucky to everyone who owned one when they were rare (yes me too)

luce
03-08-2009, 10:11 AM
People are going to be gutted when they see this. I like this cool box though! Shame, where's that pool we've been waiting for, you know those big water block things.

http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_hq/art_surprise_icebox_v1.gif

Shame :(

I want them to release the water thing there as a patch it would be amazing. And i don't think that's all of it because there's not enough new stuff it's like a collection of loads of ranges LOL

Unluks to anyone who owned those rafts :(
I won't but any yet coz new stuff will come later this week i'd guess

jordang17
03-08-2009, 10:13 AM
suprised the raft been released and it is pretty just only 3 creds :o they just look like pods

jordang17
03-08-2009, 10:15 AM
same would be cool if that was a water patch would be the best patch on the hotel :]

I want them to release the water thing there as a patch it would be amazing. And i don't think that's all of it because there's not enough new stuff it's like a collection of loads of ranges LOL

Unluks to anyone who owned those rafts :(
I won't but any yet coz new stuff will come later this week i'd guess

Black_Apalachi
03-08-2009, 10:41 AM
So the "free gifts throughout Summer" was just the two rafts then? And yeah lol at people who payed for them.

I don't even know which furni is new and which is old any more, the whole page looks cool though :).

That water block is way too big to be furni btw. If there were "Water Patches", that would be the size of four of them, and I doubt they'd be that deep - unless they go through the floor? :O

Ardemax
03-08-2009, 10:43 AM
maybe the water will be another gift, then it's released at the end of summer?

Samantha.
03-08-2009, 10:48 AM
YAY summer furni :D
I love the rafts

Mickword
03-08-2009, 11:37 AM
WOO, I SOLD MY PINK ONE FOR 7HC!

luce
03-08-2009, 12:06 PM
WOO, I SOLD MY PINK ONE FOR 7HC!

Lol you're one of the lucky ones then i have never owned one personally

ecstasy
03-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah, so much for free gifts throughout summer
Nice though, i can get some rafts now :)

Kyle
03-08-2009, 01:37 PM
amazing :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!