PDA

View Full Version : HabboHut to be remade official?

04Jack04
03-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Longest serving fansite HabboHut.com opened by Becs was removed from the official fansite list due to a dispute over one of there advertisements.

HOWEVER...

Into the case several months later, L_W has given back the official fansite representative badges to the HH reps.

Bexter.... is one apparently, and she has the badge, so if HabboHut IS NOT official why does she have it?

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/bexter....

Kyle
03-08-2009, 08:55 PM
He never took it off her. They will become official again if they suddenly get popular which is very unlikely.

Kardan
03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Habbox got remade official again, so I can't see why HH can't. Although, I haven't even heard of HH since Becs left.

Skajo
03-08-2009, 09:25 PM
HH is the worst and has been and was the worst official fansite.

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 05:12 AM
Is that the one with the magazine that they buzz about? They've got rare values now but they're on a seperate website and are really inaccurate and don't even have the correct rare names :rolleyes:.

Dean
04-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Good old HabboHut 2005 now like ... ruined lmao. Erm, There's no reason to remake it official tbh, but if it's going to be remade official then good for them!

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 07:26 AM
I don't reaally like how Habbo UK looks for official fansites. They only really care about events, and the community I suppose, instead of content and general quality as well. I'm saying kind of what Habborator say about why they're not official (on the UK hotel), Habborator could easily be official if the focus was on the quality and usefullness of the fansite and its content, whereas certain other fansites (some existing official ones) wouldn't stand a chance.

Skajo
04-08-2009, 01:48 PM
I don't reaally like how Habbo UK looks for official fansites. They only really care about events, and the community I suppose, instead of content and general quality as well. I'm saying kind of what Habborator say about why they're not official (on the UK hotel), Habborator could easily be official if the focus was on the quality and usefullness of the fansite and its content, whereas certain other fansites (some existing official ones) wouldn't stand a chance.
I think the main reason for Habborator not being official is its affiliation with Puhelkpela (sp) in that it releases information not meant to be released regarding badges, furni, releases etc and I still believe this is against the rules.

I might be wrong.

Immenseman
04-08-2009, 01:50 PM
i didn't even know it was still open.

NEEVE
04-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I liked the forum but not the site. I thought it was still official.

j0rd
04-08-2009, 02:16 PM
bexter bums L_W
y am i not supprised?

Kieeran
04-08-2009, 02:23 PM
habbohut was good as far as i remember it like back in 05 and i didnt know it lost its official status (spose thts what happens wen ur away for 4 yrs )

Wootzeh
04-08-2009, 02:56 PM
It's not the longest serving Habbo fansite.

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 04:50 PM
I think the main reason for Habborator not being official is its affiliation with Puhelkpela (sp) in that it releases information not meant to be released regarding badges, furni, releases etc and I still believe this is against the rules.

I might be wrong.

You're right, it is against the Fansite Way to publish unreleased information. But Habborator state that they conciously avoid doing this. The reasons they are not official are firstly because the owner is Dutch and has no real links to the UK hotel or any hotel really other than NL. The fact that it's more of a global site also contributes to this factor. And the other main reason is that UK fansites tend to be those that focus on competitions and events and generally building up a community. That's not what habborator is. It is great at what it does do however, which is providing outstanding content :).

Jin
04-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Also habbox has been running longer, officially registered in 03 habbo hut was reg in 04

Kyle
04-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Habbohut is the longest serving habbo radio

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!