PDA

View Full Version : The first Hot & Cool winners!

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 05:06 AM
The first weekend's collest habbo is JammieDodgers and the hottest habbo is Scandinavia because they received the most Hot or Cool trophies. Congratulations to them :).

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/hotcool

If either of them use the forum and see this, how many did you get??

Dean
04-08-2009, 06:12 AM
I'm starting to realize that this competition is pathetic and only people who have nothing better to do than e-fame are in it for this... Seriously, 700 and 1000 trophies is a JOKE.

ashyboy999
04-08-2009, 06:17 AM
them two are in it for e fame their names crop up in every competition.

to name a few scandanvia was top of the tribal leader board jammiedodgers also was a room winner. the medieval rooms, the space comps and now this.

im suprised really 4 different events in a row and they have been winners in all

Art
04-08-2009, 06:40 AM
I'm starting to realize that this competition is pathetic and only people who have nothing better to do than e-fame are in it for this... Seriously, 700 and 1000 trophies is a JOKE.

That IS a joke. Someone on AU got over 2k! I figured the standard would be waaay higher on UK lol

Calvin
04-08-2009, 06:43 AM
same as always....

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 07:21 AM
I imagined that the winner would have been someone who used clones (or even their own account, if it counted) to send themselves loads of trophies. The only ones I saw really, were in a room of only about 20 or 30, all sent from the room owner to himself.

However if those winners are related to fansites, maybe they're wel known because of that and so received a lot of them?

Markeh
04-08-2009, 07:26 AM
I received 3. I had no chance, did I? lol

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Lol. I don't think there is a prize anyway so I'm not interested in winning anyway. (I suppose (even more) e-fame is considered a prize but it's not my cup of tea :P).

Art
04-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Winners on AU got Gold Dragons.

Blinger1
04-08-2009, 09:24 AM
That IS a joke. Someone on AU got over 2k! I figured the standard would be waaay higher on UK lol
The AU hotel is a joke in itself though ;)

Ulpha
04-08-2009, 09:26 AM
But look on the bright side. Alot of people just wasted 700 credits :)

Blinger1
04-08-2009, 09:28 AM
They got the e-fame. What is seriously better!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Samishlol
04-08-2009, 09:31 AM
I think it's abit pathetic that they want to win a badge which is pixelated

Casio
04-08-2009, 09:57 AM
On the page both JammieDodgers and Scandinavia BOTH link to JammieDodgers homepage lol

Japan
04-08-2009, 10:06 AM
On the page both JammieDodgers and Scandinavia BOTH link to JammieDodgers homepage lol

I got that problem too =s

Black_Apalachi
04-08-2009, 10:44 AM
The AU hotel is a joke in itself though ;)

Lol, coming from an Aussie that's quite good :P.

Haha yep :D.

I think it's abit pathetic that they want to win a badge which is pixelated

Unless you don't have a Habbo account at all, you can hardly say that lol.

Just an error, notify them and they'll fix it ;).

Frisky
04-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Do people not have lives?

e5
04-08-2009, 03:15 PM
them two are in it for e fame their names crop up in every competition.

to name a few scandanvia was top of the tribal leader board jammiedodgers also was a room winner. the medieval rooms, the space comps and now this.

im suprised really 4 different events in a row and they have been winners in all

Its not habbo's fault that others/their clones bought them so many trophies.
I have see all of scandinavia's so it's not a scam.

Stop being so jealous. I don't see you creating the rooms and entering yet you complain when they win. Just accept some people are better. It's also you choice to enter a comp or not, and if someone else wins, you get over it.

Jarkie
04-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Well done! :)

VelvetClover
05-08-2009, 03:51 PM

Stop being so jealous. I don't see you creating the rooms and entering yet you complain when they win. Just accept some people are better. It's also you choice to enter a comp or not, and if someone else wins, you get over it.

I fail to see how winning a load of competitions on Habbo Hotel makes those people "better". What a ridiculous notion.

Or did you not mean it that way and are simply not very eloquent?

Black_Apalachi
05-08-2009, 10:46 PM

Nor is it even their own fault they won. I mean, assuming they didn't bribe people, they can't control how many people choose to spend a Credit sucking up to them by buying them a trophy :P.

Kyle
05-08-2009, 11:51 PM
most of jammiedodgers are probs from clones

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!