santa hat, drag legs please get back to me
i also can have more money up to 6 mil!
dont post saying i scam making flase acusations
ill go 2nd and im trusted ? but dont need if i go second
All My Wishes
Matt-Nskyline

Iambikez
19-07-2005, 09:39 PM
you scammed some dude for a santa hat and 675K..

Drewar
19-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Search my name and go to all of my Storage Rooms, I have about 600 items and I'll sell all of my storage rooms to you for 1 mil.(good deal I just need cash lol) PM me if you accept.

I won't go first as I have 1000+ posts, and have 3 different jobs at Habbox.

Iambikez
19-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Watch this, he wont accept since he has to go 1st.

BlueTails
20-07-2005, 05:48 AM
You Go First For Me, Coz Look, 4500 Plus Posts? Can You Deny It, Why Would I scam Over 400k, When I Spent 100s Of Hours Into Habbox?

8 HC SOFAS FOR SALE

Mohwar.
20-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Nskyline isn't a Scammer

Iambikez
20-07-2005, 11:18 AM
But people say he scammed that other dude?

Mohwar.
20-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Nah Nskyline wouldn't do that How do u no that guy was telling a lie

IPwnYou
20-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Sooo .. you Don't BELIVE Proof?

I posted his PM..

Lmao.. Nksyline Is a scammer.. but do what you want.. I don't care

Mohwar.
20-07-2005, 12:34 PM
even if he did scam u it's not our prob ur the one who traded him anyway He isn't scammer he gives peeps free stuff i done habbo for rs wid him i didn't get scammed ur the new one to this forum

Iambikez
20-07-2005, 12:45 PM
But hes trustworthy... and what does post count have to do with anything?

BlueTails
20-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Well, If I Have High Posts, I Wont Really Just Like Walk Off Would I?
With A Like 6 Months VIP Left, Which I Paid For :l

So Yeah

Iambikez
20-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Good point.

Infrontation
20-07-2005, 02:37 PM
even if he did scam u it's not our prob ur the one who traded him anyway He isn't scammer he gives peeps free stuff i done habbo for rs wid him i didn't get scammed ur the new one to this forum

Basically Here's what your saying there.. I could go and scam you off all your good items and money.. You have proof that he scammed you.. and then I could go up to you and go "Its your fault you traded with me" And then continue to scam... :eusa_eh:

IPwnyou was originally Dispense and he was here longer than you so you can't really say your the new one.

Also.. Dispense pm'ed me when explaining that Nyskyline had scammed him of a SANTA HAT, whats nyskyline have a SANTA HAT... before this was even posted.. So my verdict is : SCAMZOR

:)
Feel free to trade him, but if you get scammed its your own fault :p

IPwnYou
20-07-2005, 02:44 PM
PWN'D By Dave <3

Mohwar.
20-07-2005, 02:56 PM
omg his Dispense god i throught u was someone else omg Dispense So sorry mate

Infrontation
20-07-2005, 03:20 PM
omg his Dispense god i throught u was someone else omg Dispense So sorry mate
Rofl :) So basically your saying if it was someone else it would be perfectly fine? <3

Mohwar.
20-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Rofl ;) So basically your saying if it was someone else it would be perfectly fine? <3

Nop i throught dis left thats y but, i'm not saying it would be fine but i throught it was someone else

Nskyline
20-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Check the first bloody post i said ide go first i already had a santa an trust if u want ill make stuff like dispence made there dead easy my verdict on ifrontation - Noob he was the one scammed u fool an u take it like a a girl lol bunch of noobs this forum even the old timmer peeps man ur all sad i said dont post saying im scammer an all that rubbish what u do oo nskyline a scammer
u bunch of fools im leaving this forum for good ur all to sad :P

Mohwar.
20-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo! nskyline stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Please stay who cares bout the apoinon

find_out
20-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo! nskyline stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Please stay who cares bout the apoinon
WOOOOOOOOOOT YASSSSSSSSSSSS Bye Bye Have Fun :D

Infrontation
21-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Check the first bloody post i said ide go first i already had a santa an trust if u want ill make stuff like dispence made there dead easy my verdict on ifrontation - Noob he was the one scammed u fool an u take it like a a girl lol bunch of noobs this forum even the old timmer peeps man ur all sad i said dont post saying im scammer an all that rubbish what u do oo nskyline a scammer
u bunch of fools im leaving this forum for good ur all to sad :P

Bii Noobie Have fun scamming on other forums :)

cyborgo
21-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Rule 12.
RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.
Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

Iambikez
21-07-2005, 01:40 PM
READ SNAPSHOTS POST YOU NOOB. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THAT ANYMORE

cyborgo
21-07-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm guessing that post was directed at me and if so:

Why? Becuase some high and almighty thinks he has the power to let people break the rules of a site he does not own on a forum where he has a fancy status.

Mohwar.
21-07-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm guessing that post was directed at me and if so:

Why? Becuase some high and almighty thinks he has the power to let people break the rules of a site he does not own on a forum where he has a fancy status.

Are u a mod no so shut the hell up nskyline can own u so shut up i swear u go to people threads spamming
u just need a slap

cyborgo
21-07-2005, 02:49 PM
If you wish for a answer, instead of writing:

Are u a mod no so shut the hell up nskyline can own u so shut up i swear u go to people threads spamming
u just need a slap

Write:

Are you a moderator? No so shut the hell up. Nskyline can own you so shut up. I swear you go to people's threads just too spam.

You just need a slap.

Now you see how much punctuation and correct spellings you missed :).

Maybe if you learn to write in a sensible manner I will reply to your post.

find_out
21-07-2005, 02:59 PM
If you wish for a answer, instead of writing:

u just need a slap

Write:

Are you a moderator? No so shut the hell up. Nskyline can own you so shut up. I swear you go to people's threads just too spam.

You just need a slap.

Now you see how much punctuation and correct spellings you missed :).

Maybe if you learn to write in a sensible manner I will reply to your post.
1) "Maybe if you learn to write in a sensible manner I will reply to your post.", You did reply to his post, noob.
2) He Dosent Need To Put Punctuation And Proper spelling if he dosent want to, after all.. its a free world.
3) Jagex/Runescape Is Not Affliated with Habbox Forums so therefor its Your Own fault if you trust someone and get scammed nothing to do with habbox so you cant blame habbox and/or there mods.

Nskyline
21-07-2005, 03:10 PM
bump bump

Nskyline
21-07-2005, 03:11 PM
what and you start blaming me with your pethetic o u scammed,when i didnt. Ide most like to say your a noob mate go FIND_OUT how you get a life? sos bout double posting not my fault

Mohwar.
21-07-2005, 03:11 PM
his stupid lol :p not u nskyline

find_out
21-07-2005, 03:16 PM
what and you start blaming me with your pethetic o u scammed,when i didnt. Ide most like to say your a noob mate go FIND_OUT how you get a life? sos bout double posting not my fault
shut up you stupid scammer..

Nskyline
21-07-2005, 03:20 PM
rofl never scammed him u just got on big high horse bout there fault anyways. ur just some fat kid at a desk wanting a pixel gf rofl mate ur sad

find_out
21-07-2005, 03:34 PM
ROFLMAO i want a pixel gf?, LMAO!!! THATS SADOS MATE.. Just like you infact, noob. and i aint fat mate ;)

Nskyline
21-07-2005, 03:39 PM
ROFLMAO i want a pixel gf?, LMAO!!! THATS SADOS MATE.. Just like you infact, noob. and i aint fat mate ;)
ROFLLMAO good uve learned to laugh at urself ur a fat loser kid no life sits at desk and comments on what other ppl say; people u dont even know, THATS SADOS MATE makes no sence what so ever , learn to spell, get a life, and use grammar and u will get noticed - therefore i have this and only this to say about u - Noob

Iambikez
21-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Atleast he can spell "you've" you stupid noob. Now go scam some other forum.

Mohwar.
21-07-2005, 03:44 PM

Shut up find out man u made nskyline leave he an't a scammer!

find_out
21-07-2005, 03:44 PM
ROFLLMAO good uve learned to laugh at urself ur a fat loser kid no life sits at desk and comments on what other ppl say; people u dont even know, THATS SADOS MATE makes no sence what so ever , learn to spell, get a life, and use grammar and u will get noticed - therefore i have this and only this to say about u - Noob
Dont You Read Noob? also i dont need to do anything you want or anyone wants me to do, so shut up, also i thought you already left, go scam some other noobs on another forum..

Mohwar.
21-07-2005, 03:45 PM

Chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Mohwar.
21-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Dont You Read Noob? also i dont need to do anything you want or anyone wants me to do, so shut up, also i thought you already left, go scam some other noobs on another forum..

Shut up!
He an't a scammer who noes for shore the brae is got scamed by nskyline
Find_out ur spamming like me

Nskyline
21-07-2005, 03:46 PM
IAMBIKEZ ROFL ARE U BACKWARDS IN THE HEAD DO U HAVE TO TELL URSELF EVERYDAY I AM BIKEZ?

Mohwar.
21-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Shut up! Bikez chill Find_out chill for god sake

find_out
21-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Shut up!
He an't a scammer who noes for shore the brae is got scamed by nskyline
Find_out ur spamming like me
noes for shore the brae is got scamed by nskyline???
that means what?

im not spamming im asking questions/commenting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!