PDA

View Full Version : Beta Update.

Verrou
05-08-2009, 05:31 AM
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_hq/art_pets_return.gif Your beloved cats, dogs and crocs have returned.
The time has come Habbos - Cats, Dogs and Crocs have all returned! Login to the new Habbo to see your long lost friend or buy a new pal from the Catalogue for the special price of just 15 Credits each. They’ll be back to their normal 20 Credits next Wednesday.
Please note: you are only able to purchase a new pet from the New Habbo.
But wait, there’s more! You can now keep an amazing FIVE pets in a single room :D
We have also restored all the commands so spoil your pooch, kitty or croc and they’ll be a loyal companion.
Commands anyone can use are:
sit: Makes the pet sit down
lie down: Gets the pet to lie down
jump: Makes the pet jump up
speak: Gets the pet to bark/meow etc
good: Boosts pet's ego and makes them happy
These commands can only be used by the pet owner:
heel: Gets your pet to follow you
come here: Makes your pet come to you
beg: The pet will beg for a reward from you
go away: Your pet will move away from you
bad: Tells your pet off when they’ve been naughty
sleep: Makes your pet go back to it's basket for a nap
play dead: Your pet will roll onto it's back and 'play dead' for a few mins

http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_au/feature_img_AU_Hotel.gifIntroducing the new Habbo command! Ever wanted to dismantle your room in one fell swoop? Now you can use the new command :pickall to pick up all the furniture in your room. Handy huh?
Just one small note: Non returnable items such as stickies will be left on the walls :)

Woooo go AU XD

Samantha.
05-08-2009, 08:47 AM
They also came back to the UK too last week.

Glad there back in AU

Black_Apalachi
06-08-2009, 12:08 AM
That's pretty cool because I don't think they announced :pickall on the UK hence why everyone kept being tricked into doing it lol (or did I just miss the announcement?). I also wonder if they waitied until the update was actually complete before intrdoucing it to AU - i.e. with the confirmation warning included :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!