PDA

View Full Version : autoing?

Jord
05-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Does the bot work now?

9y
05-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Every time there is an update on runescape there are new autoers/bots made. Yes, There is many that will still work. Good luck finding one that will not be iced with ardemax.

Kyle
05-08-2009, 09:24 PM
***** still works as far as i know

Jord
05-08-2009, 09:44 PM
But didnt rs get a bot detector?

Oleh
05-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Not being funny, but how gullible are you

Its impossible to detect a bot unless they install something on your pc which checks your processes (like steam) but there is nothing in the disclaimer/t&c which states that they are installing anything which acceses anypart of your pc, they did get a bot detector - a upgraded version of the report function :) thats about it.

Ras
05-08-2009, 11:32 PM

Its impossible to detect a bot unless they install something on your pc which checks your processes (like steam) but there is nothing in the disclaimer/t&c which states that they are installing anything which acceses anypart of your pc, they did get a bot detector - a upgraded version of the report function :) thats about it.

*REMOVED*

Post edited by iAdam (Forum Moderator); Please do not insult other forum members.

Oleh
05-08-2009, 11:43 PM
If you are so smart, please correct me oh wise and noble one

Ras
05-08-2009, 11:53 PM
im not smart.. I just have common sense.. theres ALWAYS noobs hoping they become a player mod by reporting everyone who seem to be autoing..
when they then look into the case its not really hard to spot the autoers from the "fair" players..
if you auto "enough", they'll know..
and im sure theres loads of stuff they dont tell us about how it works.. im sure they have something that detects if anything is interfering with the game, and just "flags" the player or something, and they'll then look into it later..

Oleh
06-08-2009, 12:31 AM
They can check what browser you are using (who cant it isnt hard) and wether you navigated through the homepage or not, i think iirc that its illegal to access your computer information without your concent, something to do with the privacy act.

Ras
06-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Thats not what I'm saying..
I said im sure they have some program that notices when something is intefering with the game..
Im pretty sure the world is advanced enough to do this, without accessing anything on your computer.

Coldplay
06-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Runescape has an advanced macro system..

It looks for repetitive mouse clicks, movements, sudden mouse movements.

If you do however, use a VERY advanced script, you probably wont get banned =D

Jord
06-08-2009, 01:52 AM

gullible? No..

Funny how most of the autoers got banned, Everyone I played with did, Apart from me because I Didnt auto much.

IceNineKills
07-08-2009, 11:42 AM
i didn't get banned and i autoed the **** out of my acc.

this isn't the 1st time they've updated their macro detector, they done it years ago and banned like 30,000 accounts, it's just history repeating itself, wait a few months and everyone will be auoting again.

Kardan
07-08-2009, 11:57 AM
They can check what browser you are using (who cant it isnt hard) and wether you navigated through the homepage or not, i think iirc that its illegal to access your computer information without your concent, something to do with the privacy act.

RuneScape doesn't detect a bot by looking at what programs are running on your computer, they look at how the bot interacts with the game itself. If you're clicking on a tree every 5 seconds for 24 hours, they'll know you have a bot. They have programs in RuneScape that can determine human movements and computerised movements.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!