Arch
07-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Junk trading is prob your best bet.

Jord
07-08-2009, 06:47 AM
+rep from me for good answer.

- Repped.

Junk trading is prob your best bet.

I can only accept 13k An hour, Will take about a month to get 2m lol.

Jord
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM
- Repped.

I can only accept 13k An hour, Will take about a month to get 2m lol.

Oh yeh forgot to add I got hacked all my stuff went ;X

Orangeesh
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Player A buys junk min price

Player A sells junk to Player B for mid price = cash xferd

Player B sells junk in ge on min price.

Best items to use are expensive items if you have cash, like godswords, robins, barrows amrour etc.

If you dont have much cash then Id suggest adamant bolts (P) rune bolts (p)
addy darts rune darts etc. at the same time keep giving Player A profit.

Jord
07-08-2009, 08:47 AM
what can i get with 10k.

9y
07-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Your going to be on weeks with just 10k. Thank orangeeeee (oh whatever it is) +rep for letting me know the better answer.

Jord, Really cant understand why you -repped me, I was saying, Il give +rep to anyone who will give a good answer, therefore giving more chance of you getting a good answer too... FAIL!

Jord
07-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Your going to be on weeks with just 10k. Thank orangeeeee (oh whatever it is) +rep for letting me know the better answer.

Jord, Really cant understand why you -repped me, I was saying, Il give +rep to anyone who will give a good answer, therefore giving more chance of you getting a good answer too... FAIL!

Ouch.. I miss read it because when I made this thread I was up for like 18 hours..

Ill +rep you when I can..

Tie
08-08-2009, 09:21 PM
if you're a member i suggest leveling up your Hunter to 66 I think it is (haven't been on for awhile)

red chins is a very quick way to get money. I got 2m-3m per day from that.

Jord
08-08-2009, 10:51 PM
when I did do hunter on other account took ages to get 1k chins

Arch
09-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Instead of buying money you might wanna just do some green drag tasks.
Kill green drags in wild and bank at Old BH (Wildy volcano).
Bank the Bones and hides u make about 50k per trip. If you did it for a week depending how much u play you could make atleast 10m id say

Jord
09-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Only buying money because I got hacked, And Its taken 3 days to get 5k lobbies, which is 2m And gonna buy a daxe then do like magics for 1 - 2 weeks to make money to buy back my stuff

(Rune helm + Plate, Dlegs + boots, Ddp(p++) Dskim Obby cape glory and some runes to tele)

Arch
09-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Kinda off topic how'd you get hacked?

LOLROB
09-08-2009, 04:01 AM
I am confused with the junk trading think to be honest lol

I think best way to make cash on rs is to get wc up or buy oak logs go to saw mill pay 250 each to saw them down into planks and sell them

Ive made 3.5mill in 2 days

I don't think there is a way to be honest

Jord
09-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Kinda off topic how'd you get hacked?

Im guessing *****,

I used them when everyone was getting banned I stopped playing lucky aswell Since I had 1 day member left, So I come back like 2 months later hacked

noone knew i played rs anyway apart from the 4 people I did play with

9y
09-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Instead of buying money you might wanna just do some green drag tasks.
Kill green drags in wild and bank at Old BH (Wildy volcano).
Bank the Bones and hides u make about 50k per trip. If you did it for a week depending how much u play you could make atleast 10m id say

Bloody hell thats good cash!! I didnt realise it could be done. I might grab some green D killin gear and get bashin em up! Just for the giggles!!

Arch
09-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Im guessing *****,

I used them when everyone was getting banned I stopped playing lucky aswell Since I had 1 day member left, So I come back like 2 months later hacked

noone knew i played rs anyway apart from the 4 people I did play with

Sucks i don't think ***** hacks people though unless the site itself/the bot got hacked? maybe you had a keylogger or something.

Anyways that sucks hope you make it back.

Bloody hell thats good cash!! I didnt realise it could be done. I might grab some green D killin gear and get bashin em up! Just for the giggles!!

Yeah its pretty good, and i didnt mean green drag tasks i ment just kill them lmao :P

Jord
09-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Sucks i don't think ***** hacks people though unless the site itself/the bot got hacked? maybe you had a keylogger or something.

Anyways that sucks hope you make it back.

Yeah its pretty good, and i didnt mean green drag tasks i ment just kill them lmao :P

I think the program you download has a keylogger because no one knew I played apart from like 3 people on here and 4 mates,

And I go inactive and all my stuffs gone :(

xpro25
10-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Hey guys im about to leak my method to tranfer 3-5mill an hour RWT Method, Some might already know this so if you do dont post.

Requirments:

Membership on both accounts.
around 30k on the account thats getting the gold.
Lost city quest Complete

Both accounts must weild there Dramen staff and enter the little hut in Lumbridge swamp, This will take you to Zanaris Head towards the place where you buy ruby rings, NOTE* Both accounts will each need a diamond to enter the place to get Ruby rings, The account needing the cash will buy 27 Ruby rings costing 1k each they will then sell to the account with all the gold at 1.5k each, he will then sell back to the seller and complete this process!

Each load sold to the person with the gold will have a profit of around 24k and you can do this around 5 times a minute, equaling around 1.1 mill every 10 minutes which turns into 6.6mill an hour!

Any problems add - [email protected]

DONATE to [email protected] if you want better and more improved ways of transferring gold!

HAPPY CHEATING!

All credit to Cream
Contact info is Creams

9y
10-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey guys im about to leak my method to tranfer 3-5mill an hour RWT Method, Some might already know this so if you do dont post.

Requirments:

Membership on both accounts.
around 30k on the account thats getting the gold.
Lost city quest Complete

Both accounts must weild there Dramen staff and enter the little hut in Lumbridge swamp, This will take you to Zanaris Head towards the place where you buy ruby rings, NOTE* Both accounts will each need a diamond to enter the place to get Ruby rings, The account needing the cash will buy 27 Ruby rings costing 1k each they will then sell to the account with all the gold at 1.5k each, he will then sell back to the seller and complete this process!

Each load sold to the person with the gold will have a profit of around 24k and you can do this around 5 times a minute, equaling around 1.1 mill every 10 minutes which turns into 6.6mill an hour!

Any problems add - [email protected]

DONATE to [email protected] if you want better and more improved ways of transferring gold!

HAPPY CHEATING!

All credit to Cream
Contact info is Creams

That is quite slow. But yes it is a method!! Nice find.

Rixion
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
With the green dragons so full up now it will be hard to get a kill.

9y
11-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Try quickchat worlds. German worlds. Give them all a go!

Arch
11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
yeah quickchat/ german / indian / french worlds are usualy alot less full.

9y
12-08-2009, 01:50 PM
yeah quickchat/ german / indian / french worlds are usualy alot less full.

Well they have advanced since i last played properly. Indian worlds!! bloody hell!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!