PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool Pleasure Beach offers? [+REP!]

jackass
07-08-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm going next week, and I can't find any offers, so i'm wondering if any of you know of any? I know it's only £20 if you buy online, but I would prefer something like a '2 for 1' or 50% off.

Thanks, and +Rep to any help! :)

Tintinnabulate
07-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Been there many many times, unfortunately I have never seen them do any offers :(

Yoshimitsui
07-08-2009, 08:01 PM
There is only the current discount if you buy online. But at this time of year it's going to be heaving, and you can no longer take any food or drink in.

jackass
07-08-2009, 08:07 PM
There is only the current discount if you buy online. But at this time of year it's going to be heaving, and you can no longer take any food or drink in.

I went this time last year, and it was basically empty. :P

And I can take my own food and drink because of my allergy.

HAVE A LOAD OF THAT! :D

Yoshimitsui
07-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I bet they are happy about that :P

jackass
07-08-2009, 08:40 PM
I bet they are happy about that :P

Of course. :D

Shockwave.2CC
07-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm going next week, and I can't find any offers, so i'm wondering if any of you know of any? I know it's only £20 if you buy online, but I would prefer something like a '2 for 1' or 50% off.

Thanks, and +Rep to any help! :)

Check ebay, people are selling tickets cheap on there so you mite be able to get a bargain.

I know that /\ ain't helping for offers but you mite get them CHEAP

Tintinnabulate
07-08-2009, 08:52 PM

I took a packet of Doritos I bought outside inside and they didnt complain .. ?

Although they have tight security now.

Yoshimitsui
07-08-2009, 08:54 PM
I took a packet of Doritos I bought outside inside and they didnt complain .. ?

Although they have tight security now.

How long ago was this? Maybe they wont fuss over a chocolate bar or a packet of crisps, but a whole meal and what not wouldn't be allowed.

Tintinnabulate
07-08-2009, 09:02 PM
How long ago was this? Maybe they wont fuss over a chocolate bar or a packet of crisps, but a whole meal and what not wouldn't be allowed.

Middle last month. I took a can of coke too, they didnt complain.
Anyway, I wouldn't wanna take a whole meal in there, I like going in there empty handed so I don't need to worry about my stuff when I go on rides.
Its hard for us veggies :@ Most places dont stock veg stuff. Had to go BK and get one of their sandwiches. Was nice. :)

Skajo
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
I might be going next month and it's just over £20 for unlmtd everything which I think is good considering the prices of Alton Towers etc. Is it actually any good though, lol?

jackass
07-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I might be going next month and it's just over £20 for unlmtd everything which I think is good considering the prices of Alton Towers etc. Is it actually any good though, lol?

It IS £20 if you buy online lol.

And you can get into Alton Towers for £18. ;)

Tintinnabulate
07-08-2009, 09:46 PM

The best.

Pazza
07-08-2009, 09:46 PM
It's good, but because I live 15 minutes I go too much. IMO the only things worth going on are (in order xD): The big one, bling, Infusion and iron bru. The wooden ones don't have much going. Also, on bling close your eyes and don't hold it, it feels ace :D

jackass
07-08-2009, 09:52 PM
It's good, but because I live 15 minutes I go too much. IMO the only things worth going on are (in order xD): The big one, bling, Infusion and iron bru. The wooden ones don't have much going. Also, on bling close your eyes and don't hold it, it feels ace :D

My favourites are the Big One, Valhalla, Infusion and Grand National. :P

I never went on Bling last year, does it make you dizzy? Cause dizzy things make me sick. :(

Yoshimitsui
07-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Which one is bling? I don't remember that.

ItsDave
07-08-2009, 10:03 PM
They dont do any offers I know of. Only a ticket system thing, its gotten really expensive. £30 for a one person pass for the whole park, I only went on the monorail haha, so thats why we didn't buy the whole park thing. But no, I don't think they do offers, unless there could be like a family package... I unno.

Tintinnabulate
07-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Valhallas the best when its boiling outside.

Pazza
08-08-2009, 12:49 AM
My favourites are the Big One, Valhalla, Infusion and Grand National. :P

I never went on Bling last year, does it make you dizzy? Cause dizzy things make me sick. :(

Not dizzy at all! I thought that, but it's ace, you'll be glad you went on it !

Oh and I love ice blast, the feelings ace !

jackass
08-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Okay, looks like the train costs too much this year for some reason, so I probably won't be going after all...

Check out this thread if you want to help me for FREE DONATOR... http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5982737

Toughened
08-08-2009, 08:02 PM
I went yesterday and it was pretty much empty for the first and last two hours. We went on Pepsi Max four times, Bling four times, Infusion and Irn Bru twice and everything else once.

Oh and about the food their prices are pretty reasonable in there so need to take food and drink in.

But about the offers there is non but the one online, which is cheap enough imo.

jackass
13-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Just letting you guys know - I ended up going yesterday, the weather was nice, but it was absolutely packed!

Big Dipper was closed, obviously, due to the crash the night before.

Rides I went on...

Steeplechase
Pepsi Max Big One x2
Ice Blast
Infusion x2
Grand National x2
Bling
Rollercoaster
Irn Bru Revolution x2

So overall, it was really good - almost as good as the previous year! :D

Pazza
14-08-2009, 04:44 PM
I went yesterday and it was pretty much empty for the first and last two hours. We went on Pepsi Max four times, Bling four times, Infusion and Irn Bru twice and everything else once.

Oh and about the food their prices are pretty reasonable in there so need to take food and drink in.

But about the offers there is non but the one online, which is cheap enough imo.

Haha, beat cha :D

I went just before holidays, figured it wouldn't be as busy.

Went on:

Bling x 22
Irn Bru x 8
Pepsi max x 10
Ice blast x 5
Infusion x 7
Wild mouse x 12
Big dipper x 5
Grand national x 5
Avalanche x 3 (pretty boring)
Valhalla x 1 ( why would you want to go on it twice!? )

It was extremely empty! We went on bling so much because we got there before rides opened, but bling opened early so we kept going on that til other things open :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!