PDA

View Full Version : How to make money online? + Rep

Madox
07-08-2009, 04:15 PM
I was just scoutting a few forums like cashloopholes and moneyfanclub but everything they post on there are grabage and just ******** each other off, im 15 and bored at home i was just wondering are there any sites out there that pay or pay poits which could be made into prizes ? i already sue points2shop but after you get too the 500 points mark its harder for the surverys to aprrove for some reasson? i was just wondering +Rep to anyone who give ideas

Thanks

Thread closed by Skynus due to bump

PaulMacC
07-08-2009, 05:08 PM
I made like 6000 points off Points2Shop, spent it on a memory stick, xbox live and iPod earphones. It's the only one I know that works.

Wayne
07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
I made like 6000 points off Points2Shop, spent it on a memory stick, xbox live and iPod earphones. It's the only one I know that works.

Can people from the UK use that site?

Patrick:J
07-08-2009, 06:31 PM
If you have a forum, then you can make lots of money from google ads if you put them on it. All you need to do is get your friends to click them. Not very sure how much you get per click, but I do it for one person. I could check with him and get back to you :)

Tintinnabulate
07-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Make a e-commerce site and sell on ebay. If you sell the right product, you can sell thousands worth every week.

today
08-08-2009, 06:30 PM
If you have a forum, then you can make lots of money from google ads if you put them on it. All you need to do is get your friends to click them. Not very sure how much you get per click, but I do it for one person. I could check with him and get back to you :)
Depends on each link, some links are worth £00.01 while others can be worth alot more..

camera
17-08-2009, 06:07 AM
Adsense.
Or like ksoz says, make sites.

Jssy
17-08-2009, 08:16 AM
There's cashle but I think it's rubbish to be fair.

Clowgon
17-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Good Adsense tbh. If you create a website, for example a forum attract the right people, display stuff that all ages will be attracted to then you can easily make hundreds per week.

I hope to do this very very soon.

RichardKnox
17-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Affiliate marketing (I personally use ads4dough as my network) however be warned that, unlike some people will lead you to believe, if you're wanting to make serious cash there is NO super easy way, but there are plenty of simple ways. Affiliate marketing is simple, you advertise a persons product and they pay you per sale. Simple?

Lost
17-08-2009, 06:12 PM
um put stuff on ebay that you don't want anymore, it could be anything since anyone buys ANYTHING on eBay.

Soy
17-08-2009, 07:31 PM
I sell online game items,

sounds pathetic but you should see how easy it is + the proffit

2LQ
20-08-2009, 04:55 PM
This site works ive been paid a good bit from them. Says survers take 30mins tbh just click anything and it should work :P the dont check tbh. Or if they give you a warning just open up a survey do the first page leave for 10mins and do w.e and do rest :P

http://uk.lightspeedpanel.com

weddingfixya
24-08-2012, 10:16 AM
The best way to make money online is to do any online business. I am doing a reseller business online. I got a reseller account from www.GoResellers.com (http://www.GoResellers.com) . I am earning by selling domain names, hosting services, web designing services, etc. I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years and have earned quite a good sum of amount. You too can try with this for making money online.

Edited by Skynus (Forum Moderator): Please don't bump old threads!

David
24-08-2012, 10:22 AM
inb4 closed

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!