PDA

View Full Version : Could they be putting new selections in?

Michael
09-08-2009, 07:57 AM
They might be putting Kitchen, Relax and Urban in all together and keep it there :O tbh I think kitchen is too good to keep in there

What do you think?

e5
09-08-2009, 09:18 AM
You'll soon get over it and not see it as too good.. :)

Black_Apalachi
09-08-2009, 10:12 AM
I do think Kitchen and Urban carry the same sort of (very non-Habboy) style. The "Relax" rubbish is just random and pointless to me :P.

Japan
09-08-2009, 12:27 PM
I like the relax candles =)
I doubt they will stay though. Habbo will probably organise a room building competition and release the furni.

Frisky
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
In all honesty... and I've said this about 20 times now and people agree with me. They should release all the coloured normals, all the crap furni selections (Shalimar, Bensalem etc) and be done with it. It's obvious they're worth NOTHING. You can get Bensalem stuff for like 2 credits. That's like 1 more credit than buying a pet bowl in a user shop.

and let's face it, when are we ever going to have a 'season' during the year when we can re-release bensalem furni? I mean c'mon

Black_Apalachi
10-08-2009, 10:04 AM
In all honesty... and I've said this about 20 times now and people agree with me. They should release all the coloured normals, all the crap furni selections (Shalimar, Bensalem etc) and be done with it. It's obvious they're worth NOTHING. You can get Bensalem stuff for like 2 credits. That's like 1 more credit than buying a pet bowl in a user shop.

and let's face it, when are we ever going to have a 'season' during the year when we can re-release bensalem furni? I mean c'mon

Yeah, "seasonal" furni has lost all meaning now. It was great when there was defined Easter, Halloween and Christmas furni. But now there are dozens of "seasons" or annual events where "special" ranges of furni are released but they all overlap in terms of what furni belongs to what range as many of the events are so similar. For example, Easter and "Summer" have kind of merged into the same thing. Then there is Halloween and that Virus range with the green bathtubs? Not to mention the "Post-Christmas" furni which is basically released at Halloween now I think. Any big event is an excuse to release Habbowood and Neon furni. I used to hate how cluttered the catalgoue had become but there's so much now anyway, it should all just be left in there.

iBlueBox
10-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Tbh it aint even sesonal no more, theres a frekan range for every collectable now.

Mickword
10-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Yeah I heard this too, they just might be!

mlp16
10-08-2009, 03:28 PM
They will come in the Future.. for about 2 weeks at a time, Like Diner.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!