PDA

View Full Version : [Request] DreamHabbo.com Hiring Owner,

x-glow
09-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Ok, so recentley I have purchased the domain dreamhabbo.com, and now I am in need of staff. I am indeed hiring an owner. A owner who knows HTML, PHP And css. Or mainly HTML And PHP tbh. They will need to have experiance // be confident with running a fansite, Also I would be buying the hosting, renewing the domain every year, and Paying for the layout, also I am actually going to buy a radio. I do have a vBulliten already. the only thing I need from you is coding knowlage as stated above, and also you need to know how to be dedicated to the site, and be good with staff etc,
PLEASE NOTE: THE OWNER WILL HAVE TO PAY NOTHING.

King regards
Ben Page
z-tow
Dreamhabbo.com coming soon

lRhyss
09-08-2009, 06:59 PM
yo ive owend my own fansites in the past and I know Baisic PHP and HTML so yeh there ya go :)

x-glow
09-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Cool, I will just see what offers I Get, if any apart from you, and then I will decide, but as you do know Basic PHP n HTML u got a chance :D

lRhyss
09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
oh yeh + I know great management staff and DJ's :) so Ill come with staff Lmao

Kdwndr8
09-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Do you need staff in any other departments? :)

BoyBetterKnow
09-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Ok, so recentley I have purchased the domain dreamhabbo.com, and now I am in need of staff. I am indeed hiring an owner. A owner who knows HTML, PHP And css. Or mainly HTML And PHP tbh. They will need to have experiance // be confident with running a fansite, Also I would be buying the hosting, renewing the domain every year, and Paying for the layout, also I am actually going to buy a radio. I do have a vBulliten already. the only thing I need from you is coding knowlage as stated above, and also you need to know how to be dedicated to the site, and be good with staff etc,
PLEASE NOTE: THE OWNER WILL HAVE TO PAY NOTHING.

King regards
Ben Page
z-tow
Dreamhabbo.com coming soon

Why do fansites have more than one owner when other owners aren't paying. It's more of a manager role really.

lRhyss
09-08-2009, 07:23 PM
yer erm btw on site pm me and Ill put amaint page up for you now
LOL coz its just your cpanel files
^^

x-glow
10-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Gerb You are hired, also I have got a maintance I am putting up that lewis did for me, along with v1

Dan-cool10
19-08-2009, 07:34 PM
I Was Head UK RM There :)

Fehm
19-08-2009, 09:55 PM
I don't see why you've hired Gerb? You stated in your first post you wanted someone with coding knowledge. I have been asked the most basic of HTML questions from him on msn... e.g. What's the code for images....

See what I'm getting at.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!