PDA

View Full Version : First Ever Layout

irChaos
09-08-2009, 11:24 PM
http://files.uploadffs.com/3/d7bd3094/FIRSTLAYOUTWATERMARK.png

This was my first ever layout i made i think i did a good job but i want some comments from you guys

forgot to add if anyone wants to buy i have none watermark and PSD

BoyBetterKnow
10-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Improve on the logo + the slogan. Don't use a black stroke round the header text.

It's actually quite good for your first.

myke
10-08-2009, 08:14 AM
It's great, well done, however, the navigator doesn't loook good on the right handside. For most of us, we read left to right therefore the navigator should be either on the left or top... but hey, it's a great layout for a first!

BoyBetterKnow
10-08-2009, 08:21 AM
It's great, well done, however, the navigator doesn't loook good on the right handside. For most of us, we read left to right therefore the navigator should be either on the left or top... but hey, it's a great layout for a first!

Lmao i didn't even notice the navigation. It went off my screen.

myke
10-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh; another thing, the DJ says box is way to cramped, give the text space to breath! :D

Fehm
10-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Really good for your first. I agree with the comments about the navigation on the right hand side. Maybe play around? :) Good luck on improving it.

Black_Apalachi
10-08-2009, 11:58 AM
I would move the navigation to the left-hand side and widen the "DJ of the week" and "We are recruiting" boxes to 50% each of the main content. Very good first layout :).

irChaos
10-08-2009, 01:25 PM
thanks for comments guy the only reason i put it on the right and side is i hate all fansites with the same thing so i wanted this to be diffirent cause when you think about it brettles designs most layouts for fansites

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!