PDA

View Full Version : best championship aways?

Bun
10-08-2009, 09:45 AM
k i'm planning on going to a canny few away matches this season, recommend me some please? obv i'll wanna go to newcastle, thinking about cardiff but unsure about any others.

Mexel
10-08-2009, 10:38 AM
My best last season was either Blackpool or Doncaster. But that was due to the fact Blackpool everyone was drunk we lost and still had a amazing time, and Doncaster was a evening game on Skysports. Cardiff is always good to go to, Newcastle is awful they put you right in the top corner and you can hardly see the ball.

Skajo
10-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Blackpool's ticket pricing is against the Football League rules - but still a good weekend out Fri-Sun. Madjeski is a great stadium with nice pies, our stadium looks like we picked it up from IKEA, corrugated steel fortress of silence.

StefanWolves
10-08-2009, 11:25 AM
got to be cardiff or swansea, blackpool could be fun i guess, never been though.

Jack.Lfc
10-08-2009, 12:12 PM
I went to preston in the fa cup. That was good.

Geraint
10-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Well, you could go to our new ground, I suppose. They're all good really. Blackpool is crap unless you go for the weekend - the away end is a temporary stand with no roof and it always rain. I can't really give you much of an indication because it's different supporting Cardiff than it is for you support Middlesbrough.

Loser
10-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Don't go to QPR.

Geraint
10-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Don't go to QPR.

Why not? That trip's alright there.

Bun
10-08-2009, 06:14 PM
My best last season was either Blackpool or Doncaster. But that was due to the fact Blackpool everyone was drunk we lost and still had a amazing time, and Doncaster was a evening game on Skysports. Cardiff is always good to go to, Newcastle is awful they put you right in the top corner and you can hardly see the ball.
i went to newcastle last season and even though we lost it was still a decent evening.

Blackpool's ticket pricing is against the Football League rules - but still a good weekend out Fri-Sun. Madjeski is a great stadium with nice pies, our stadium looks like we picked it up from IKEA, corrugated steel fortress of silence.
yeah i can't go to blackpool cos it's midweek, praying it gets rescheduled. :@

got to be cardiff or swansea, blackpool could be fun i guess, never been though.
can't go to swansea cos it's on saturday and im having an operation on thursday which means i'll be defos bed ridden for a couple of days! probs going to cardiff though.

I went to preston in the fa cup. That was good.
yeah i do fancy that tbh, plus it's near blackpool amirite?

Well, you could go to our new ground, I suppose. They're all good really. Blackpool is crap unless you go for the weekend - the away end is a temporary stand with no roof and it always rain. I can't really give you much of an indication because it's different supporting Cardiff than it is for you support Middlesbrough.
haha im used to rain where i live so it wouldn't bother me, and as i said before i fancy cardiff.

Don't go to QPR.
lol it pains me to admit this but i was going to make a weekend of it with my gf where we get that london weekend deal thing and we can go watch the match (or palace) and go to some west end show or somet lol. :$

StefanWolves
10-08-2009, 06:18 PM
lol it pains me to admit this but i was going to make a weekend of it with my gf where we get that london weekend deal thing and we can go watch the match (or palace) and go to some west end show or somet lol. :$

you big soft poncey romantic you!

fair play, get in the good books, you should go palace instead of qpr though. :P

Geraint
10-08-2009, 06:27 PM
i'd go for qpr just cause qpr's a bit "tasty". well, it is when we go there anyway.

StefanWolves
10-08-2009, 06:28 PM
why the hell didn't wolves buy stephen hunt? we need a mid and 2 defenders... mccarthy is an idiot lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!