PDA

View Full Version : Doors/Windows

mini:me
01-07-2004, 06:03 AM
I think you should be able to move the doorway anywhere along either of the 2 walls that you can see.

Also I think you should be able to choose to have more windows, different sizes,
different views, or no windows at all.

Maybe these all could be benefits of joining hc???

:Illusion
01-07-2004, 11:43 PM
It should be an option for everyone :D it's awkward tryin to fit everythin around the layouts they have now :eek:

Upson
01-07-2004, 11:51 PM
Yea, great idea! It would be easier choosing ur own layout, like where u want a door/windows etc and if you could ban people from your room

Evolution
02-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Great idea.. :cool:

mini:me
18-07-2004, 09:15 PM
I do think it should be available to everyone. If they decided to make it available to hc members only, wouldn't more people join hc? Then habbo would benefit as well. If the only way to move doors was to join hc, I know a lot of people would want to do it.

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Yup i agree i mean i personally hate the windows becuz they mess the room up :rolleyes: another thing i hate alot is how u cant place anything on the walls of the side with the window cuz the big hand always blocks it :rolleyes: they should really look into fixing that :eusa_thin

:Illusion
18-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Yup i agree i mean i personally hate the windows becuz they mess the room up :rolleyes: another thing i hate alot is how u cant place anything on the walls of the side with the window cuz the big hand always blocks it :rolleyes: they should really look into fixing that

Lol, you can fix it :p just click the little hand by the blue ? when your holdin something an the big one goes away ;)

Concentric
18-07-2004, 09:24 PM
completely agree, it would be great to design the layout of the room as well as where the furni goes

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Ya it would be a great idea! Like sometimes, the door should be moved to another place, so people can get in because of the furniture that is blocking it. And the windows could be moved too, since we don't want to break the beautiful view of outside lol.

micah
30-07-2004, 09:06 AM
It sounds like a great idea

Jseb
31-07-2004, 08:29 PM
yeah that a good idea but i think that its could cause more prob for Sulake to do all those new upgrade :'( wish its could be a option in the future :D

Wild-Play
02-08-2004, 06:27 AM
i think that sounds great, it would make your room feel even more like yours and it would be personal and suit your tastes. Good one :eusa_clap :p

Milhar
02-08-2004, 06:46 AM
Yup i agree i mean i personally hate the windows becuz they mess the room up :rolleyes: another thing i hate alot is how u cant place anything on the walls of the side with the window cuz the big hand always blocks it :rolleyes: they should really look into fixing that :eusa_thin

Yeh i had the same problem when i was trying to put down my sum 41 poster!
I wonder why u have to pick up posters then put them down again.

Gottomi
02-08-2004, 07:24 AM

>.< your supposed to pick up the furni you want to place on that wall and then press the lil hand button at the button of the screen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!