PDA

View Full Version : Racing/Driving +REP

myke
10-08-2009, 03:35 PM
hi right.

i'm looking for some good racing/driving games that you can play online say like against other people... any ideas?? not flash games, but proper cd games

or just any decent games that you can play against others online... (same again, cd games)

fanks

Stephen!
10-08-2009, 04:27 PM
grid is the king

syko2006
10-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Track Mania, download the free version.
It's good. :)

myke
10-08-2009, 04:45 PM
i only have limited disk space and a poor little laptop so grid is out the window. thanks though +rep when i get back from wrok

syko2006
10-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Ok thanks!
Well, my laptop has a screen of 8 inches.
So to get the window smaller, I go to www.forum.de-cayed.co.uk, I've joined the clan, and when you press join server, it brings it up in a smaller window, so you can talk to people on MSN or what not, and still race! :D
It doesn't take up alot of disc space. :D

Stefy09
10-08-2009, 05:52 PM
live for speed is my favourite racing game, its mainly played as multiplayer but you can play single player aswell

https://www.lfs.net/

£12 to unlock some cars (S1)
£24 to unlock all cars (S2)

or you can buy S1 and pay another £12 to unlock the S2

Firehorse
11-08-2009, 07:52 PM
I would also recommend track mania, its a full screen game which shouldn't be too harsh on your specs. You can play against loads of people online and even make your own tracks! So you can be creative and competitive.

Its downloadable for free from steam and takes about 1-2gb of hard disk space.

Stefy09
12-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Trackmania is good but its really fast paced and I mean really fast paced :P So if you don't mind that then get it.. I have united forever though which costs £20 but I got it when there was an offer on steam for half price :p But its best to get the free one and if you like it then I recommend united forever

Sunny.
12-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Track Mania
NFS games tend to be good.
Burnout
or try
Test Drive unlimited - recommended!

Hope it helped.

Swinkid
14-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Track Mania, download the free version.
It's good. :)

Yeah trackmania is one of the best racing games :)

Firehorse
16-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Track Mania
NFS games tend to be good.
Burnout
or try
Test Drive unlimited - recommended!

Hope it helped.

Are you insane? thats one of the worst games i've ever bought! Graphics are rubbish (like psp graphics on a 24" screen), storyline is slow and rubbish.

Lost
16-08-2009, 09:33 PM
there is this game when you have a car and you race other people by your typing speed. like you get a paragraph that you type out and the faster you type it the faster you go, and the other players have to type it too, so whoever wins is the fastest typer. lol its pretty lame but i'm just saying its kinda a racing game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!