PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] WTH :S

iBlueBox
10-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Right ive had my use name Stexual since 07, allways played using that won comps on it, got badges

i left habbo online on hotel view, went down stairs for a bit to find my self banned for having a sexual username unbanned at 5/6/21 i reload the page, and it lets me log in again :S

so im like they banned me then unbanned me?

Black_Apalachi
10-08-2009, 07:59 PM
I LOLED IN REAL LIFE! Seriously? Omg lol, the mods these days seem to be really naive or just misinformed about stuff generally. I'd have been thinking, 'yeah made a mistake then? thanks for the apology :rolleyes:'.

I'm sure the same thing happend to Immensejake but didn't he get a name change or something? lol

Accipiter
10-08-2009, 08:22 PM
LOL And i've sent call for helps before on *Removed* & 5ex and they stayed unbanned until the Ip ban.

I feel that theirs a new inexpierenced and pathetic mod on the block.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not avoid the filter. Thanks

Black_Apalachi
10-08-2009, 08:27 PM
LOL And i've sent call for helps before on *Removed* & 5ex and they stayed unbanned until the Ip ban.

I feel that theirs a new inexpierenced and pathetic mod on the block.

Lol but edit that quick cos you will actually get a warning for avoiding the filter!

Accipiter
10-08-2009, 08:44 PM
**** that, i was naming accounts not intentionally avoiding the filter.

And i don't think their filtered words, ***, sex.

Well one isn't :)

Kyle
10-08-2009, 08:45 PM
spankey9 got banned for inappropriate name too lol

my account habbosex is still not banned

Accipiter
10-08-2009, 08:46 PM
People are getting banned on bfh for calling themselves hitler or stalin lmao.

Edit: And come to think of im sure in battlefield 2 they used images of hitler.

Black_Apalachi
10-08-2009, 09:40 PM
LIRL TOLD YOU :eusa_danc

Catzsy
10-08-2009, 09:49 PM
LIRL TOLD YOU :eusa_danc

And? When you were News Manager did people post about you doing your job or did they just let you get on with it? :P

They are pretty lax with names on Habbo though - always have been.

Black_Apalachi
11-08-2009, 07:13 AM
And? When you were News Manager did people post about you doing your job or did they just let you get on with it? :P

They are pretty lax with names on Habbo though - always have been.

Pretty much all the time, yeah.

Anyway I wasn't talking about you doing your job or anything of the sort, I was helping an unaware user by preventing them walking themselves into trouble. I thought the intention was to prevent the speeders as it were, not catch them out. Sorry my mistake :rolleyes:.

Accipiter
11-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Pssshhhht tuck that! into your shirt.

Naming my habbo name isn't intentionally avoiding the filter tbh, but if i argue it i always get the "ITS THE RULES LIVE WITH IT" As you try to make your jobs as easy as possible.

Btw i've had around 7 warnings without a single ban?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!