PDA

View Full Version : [Must Read] Just got sent this in an email

Firehorse
10-08-2009, 08:25 PM
It totally stunned me.
Warning- it is offensive about religious views so please be aware. I have no idea if this is real or not but I recieved it from america.

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY
Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !

Constructive criticism and replies welcome.
I did not make this up and am not the author!

Andys
10-08-2009, 08:26 PM
lmaooo

Mentor
10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Lust is a sin so those good old christians must planning to off em selves too o.0

Also would anyone really want to see that?? *implies all Americans are fat*

Pyroka
10-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Drunk naked women.

Whoever came up with this really is one hell of a player lmao.

lick
10-08-2009, 08:46 PM
luvs it

Mickword
10-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Oh its fake! It is because its not a sin to look at another woman, I know this is a terrible example but 'American Dad', a man have 3 wives. And therefore its a total fake, it probably some geek, that can't get any action sitting in his chair emailing it to all of his 'friends' around his neighbour house seeing if people will do it, and knowing Americans they will.

EDIT: Sorry for that LOL. - I really like the idea, better if it was in Britain because most American woman are ewwww.

kk.
10-08-2009, 08:51 PM
i so bet it was a man that wrote that hahaa

efq
10-08-2009, 08:59 PM
lol brilll

Black_Apalachi
10-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Genious. Wrong in so many ways, but genious.

today
10-08-2009, 09:23 PM
lmao, funny ;D

alexxxxx
10-08-2009, 10:05 PM
it's sort of funny. i hope it was a joke (in bad taste).

=\

Rozi
10-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Funny, but just subconsciously fueling the typical stereotypes most of us hold.

ifuseekamy
10-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Funny but ironic coming from an american

Describe
10-08-2009, 11:00 PM
am i really going to be the first to say that this is a great idea?

Aces
11-08-2009, 12:15 AM
lol funny

also, muslims do not kill themselves if they see a naked woman who they aren't married to. It is just a higher sin.
according to islam suicide is a sin.

Also, when people criticize muslims for having many wives when in fact, in today's western society a lot of cheating takes place. Now, what is better - doing it behind your wives back or making it official? Stupid how women can't wed many times - i guess god just trusts women more :P

I'm not saying all couples cheat on each other.

MrGazet
11-08-2009, 03:16 PM
that is funny and stupid and totally far fetched from what Islam is.

Inseriousity.
11-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Might have been typed by a Muslim wanting to weed out the racists in the neighbourhood. Now that'd be even more funny :)

syko2006
11-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh my god, that is incredible!!!!!
How anyone can get away with this is unbelievable! lol

Toughened
11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Someone video it please xoxox

Tintinnabulate
11-08-2009, 08:13 PM
hahah quite good.

12-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Haha I actually heard about this. Ill check and let you guys know if I see any naked woman cruisin the streets.

Imnotpure
12-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Lust is a sin so those good old christians must planning to off em selves too o.0

Also would anyone really want to see that?? *implies all Americans are fat*

Lust is a sin, but you dont need to kill yourself for it, you're just believed to be sent to hell :L

Oh its fake! It is because its not a sin to look at another woman, I know this is a terrible example but 'American Dad', a man have 3 wives. And therefore its a total fake, it probably some geek, that can't get any action sitting in his chair emailing it to all of his 'friends' around his neighbour house seeing if people will do it, and knowing Americans they will.

EDIT: Sorry for that LOL. - I really like the idea, better if it was in Britain because most American woman are ewwww.

I dont see how a TV show can proove this wrong? it probably is fake but you're right thats a terrible example. If they have 3 wives, they're probably allowed to do so, but if they look at another woman that isn't their wife naked, the suicide ritual would then be applied probably?

Nxrissa
12-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Lmao. i worry about the people who belive it lol

camera
17-08-2009, 06:05 AM
"muslims" who believe that are extremists.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!