PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Maze Help!

zixin
11-08-2009, 07:22 AM
I Am Going To Make A Maze And I Was Thinking To Many Mat Mazes So Should I Do A Sofa/Chair One. But Since Of Updates You Can Click Behind Fireplaces, Tvs, Dragons Ect.. Although You Can't Click Behind Fridges...
So I Have Been Thinking Of A Way To Do It And I Though If You Raised A Bar So High To Make It Look Like It's In A Place e.g next to another bar when its not. You could use this with a small sool behind to make it then look that it was there??

What Do You Think?

Black_Apalachi
11-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Yeah that's a common maze-building trick lol :P.

zixin
11-08-2009, 07:44 AM
you any good at doing them? :P

Black_Apalachi
11-08-2009, 07:47 AM
The trick or mazes in general?

zixin
11-08-2009, 09:08 AM
both tbh..
i am good at mat mazes but i'v never done a maze like this befor so if you good at mazing that type of thing could you help me if i get suck ?

Black_Apalachi
11-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Just stack your Z Shelves (or whatever you are using) a certain amount depending on how far away you want the Stool to appear. For example, one Z Shelf high will make the Stool look like it is one space back from where it actually is. Two Z Shelves high will make the Stool look like it is two spaces back, (at least I think that's how it works, just give it a try and see what the result is).

If you need a hand and I'm online, sure I'll help :).

Spy,
11-08-2009, 12:45 PM
I Am Going To Make A Maze And I Was Thinking To Many Mat Mazes So Should I Do A Sofa/Chair One. But Since Of Updates You Can Click Behind Fireplaces, Tvs, Dragons Ect.. Although You Can't Click Behind Fridges...
So I Have Been Thinking Of A Way To Do It And I Though If You Raised A Bar So High To Make It Look Like It's In A Place e.g next to another bar when its not. You could use this with a small sool behind to make it then look that it was there??

What Do You Think?

if beta is not changed before it is then made the only client you can load up all mazes will be destroyed because on beta i think EVERY iteam is clickable so there will be only the illsions left to make a maze so doing what u said is a good idea if u are wanting this maze to last when beta comes out

Just stack your Z Shelves (or whatever you are using) a certain amount depending on how far away you want the Stool to appear. For example, one Z Shelf high will make the Stool look like it is one space back from where it actually is. Two Z Shelves high will make the Stool look like it is two spaces back, (at least I think that's how it works, just give it a try and see what the result is).

If you need a hand and I'm online, sure I'll help :).

if this trick dont work use trax / coins on top of the z selfs to get the iteam flush with the sqaure u want it to seem to be in so its not over laping any other sqaure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!