PDA

View Full Version : PES 10 - October 16th

Clowgon
11-08-2009, 10:13 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51a2sziAe5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
16th October release date.

I think there's a new feature on the game where PSN users can play Xbox Live users which if sure to turn out to be true then i'm sure without a doubt will be a big feature on the game.

Anyone getting it? Don't think Fifa can improve anymore tbh.

-paul.
11-08-2009, 11:00 AM
they need to do alot to match fifa as they lost the battle to have the best footie game this year - this one needs to be 100% better then their sloppynessl ast year

TonyPulis
11-08-2009, 11:04 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51a2sziAe5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
16th October release date.

I think there's a new feature on the game where PSN users can play Xbox Live users which if sure to turn out to be true then i'm sure without a doubt will be a big feature on the game.

Anyone getting it? Don't think Fifa can improve anymore tbh.
where do you get this crap from?

Clowgon
11-08-2009, 11:08 AM
they need to do alot to match fifa as they lost the battle to have the best footie game this year - this one needs to be 100% better then their sloppynessl ast year

Ye they've got a lot to improve from last years. I hope gameplay engine has improved drastically.

The thing with Pro compared to Fifa is Pro you can spend hours without getting bored whereas Fifa the gameplay is not that realistic and you could spend like half an hour playing it and get easily bored in my opinion.

TonyPulis
11-08-2009, 11:22 AM
ye fifa isn't realistic :$

Middlesbrough
20-08-2009, 04:06 AM
I <3 Pes.
"Lets go play fifa and score numerous goals from before the halfway line, Yaaay."

Andeeh
20-08-2009, 06:48 AM
i used to love pes but after PES6 it has gone downhill so im enjoying fifa so i get that. ill try this demo but i doubt i will get it

Clowgon
20-08-2009, 07:29 AM
I <3 Pes.
"Lets go play fifa and score numerous goals from before the halfway line, Yaaay."

LOL. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

The one thing that Fifa has that i wish Pro had is the Commentators.

Jam
20-08-2009, 04:23 PM
PES is crap, always will be and anyone who can believe there will be cross-console online play is the most gullible person ever.

ItsDave
20-08-2009, 07:10 PM

Are you mad? Thats just bloody stupid to be honest. They would never do that because they're competing markets and to swap over the different networks that each system uses and they run on completely different servers is too difficult and its just apserloutley impossible and stupid. I seriously bloody doubt one game could solve a very expensive and unlikely to solve problem. :eusa_wall

CJW93
20-08-2009, 07:17 PM
The last time Pes was good was Pes 6. Now it is **** and fifa dominates. Fifa is amazing

FlyingJesus
20-08-2009, 07:22 PM
PES > FIFA all the way tbh, I know 2009 wasn't exactly the massive improvement it should have been but it's still far more fun to play than any FIFA game (hey, let's make a series that doesn't change at all for at least 15 years) and hopefully the latest installment will do them a bit more justice

Be interesting to see if they overpower the cover players as much as usual :P

samsaBEAR
21-08-2009, 10:24 AM
cross console play could be possible, but i doubt they'd do it in an annualy released game like PES or FIFA, it would have to be a singular game so they have more time to work on it

Browney
21-08-2009, 12:23 PM
I prefer FIFA to PES, just out of ceremony, me having grown up with the FIFA series. Besides, who the **** are Wearside!?!

Middlesbrough
23-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Well to be honest PES is better for a number of reasons.
- Fifa, they put too many funds into graphics and getting team names, not enough on gameplay (Hence you can score from your goalie box.)
- Pes, you have to think of actually using a tactic to shoot and manage to score, the game has less over-powered players, and it's just a faster paced game compared to Fifa.

Clowgon
23-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Are you mad? Thats just bloody stupid to be honest. They would never do that because they're competing markets and to swap over the different networks that each system uses and they run on completely different servers is too difficult and its just apserloutley impossible and stupid. I seriously bloody doubt one game could solve a very expensive and unlikely to solve problem. :eusa_wall

Firstly i'm not mad. I got this from a source, whether this is true or not, i don't know... but this is not impossible to do... if you think about it, PC'S... XP, Linux... ect.. people can play each other with different OS.. Games like COD for example..

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if this is true. :)

I prefer FIFA to PES, just out of ceremony, me having grown up with the FIFA series. Besides, who the **** are Wearside!?!

Haha, that would be Sunderland i think.. :P Ye, they do need to improve the clubs names tbh..

Middlesbrough
23-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Firstly i'm not mad. I got this from a source, whether this is true or not, i don't know... but this is not impossible to do... if you think about it, PC'S... XP, Linux... ect.. people can play each other with different OS.. Games like COD for example..

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if this is true. :)

Haha, that would be Sunderland i think.. :P Ye, they do need to improve the clubs names tbh..
They could at least call them Sonderland or something :D

Clowgon
23-08-2009, 02:01 PM
I don't think could of call them that tbh.. That's why they gave them that name!

City is called..... MAN BLUE LMAO

Rock
23-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Ye they've got a lot to improve from last years. I hope gameplay engine has improved drastically.

The thing with Pro compared to Fifa is Pro you can spend hours without getting bored whereas Fifa the gameplay is not that realistic and you could spend like half an hour playing it and get easily bored in my opinion.

Fifa never gets boring for me. PES has been dreadful for years and it just gets terrible every year.

i used to love pes but after PES6 it has gone downhill so im enjoying fifa so i get that. ill try this demo but i doubt i will get it

Couldn't agree more.

Well to be honest PES is better for a number of reasons.
- Fifa, they put too many funds into graphics and getting team names, not enough on gameplay (Hence you can score from your goalie box.)
- Pes, you have to think of actually using a tactic to shoot and manage to score, the game has less over-powered players, and it's just a faster paced game compared to Fifa.

Are you kidding me????????? FIFA this year has improved gameplay considerably this year especially with the 360 dribbling. Where as PES is unrealistic and player movement and tactics are terrible.

I also didn't manage to score from goalie box in FIFA 09.

City is called..... MAN BLUE LMAO

One of the biggest reasons I am not buying PES. Everything is so fake. I never can tell the difference between the teams. The last PES game I bought was PES6 and ever since then its just gone downhill.

End of.

Simmzay
23-08-2009, 09:41 PM
PES 2009 was pretty bad, I enjoyed the earlier PS2 versions.

FlyingJesus
23-08-2009, 09:53 PM
If you honestly can't work out who the teams are (tip: look at the players) then you're probably not a big enough football fan to care if they're right or not anyway, so that can't really be an issue

brandon
23-08-2009, 11:11 PM
PES was better right up until the next gen version from PES 2008.

Much prefer FIFA now, even with its never ending flaws.

Andeeh
24-08-2009, 12:02 PM
PES 2009 was pretty bad, I enjoyed the earlier PS2 versions.
yea same i loved pes on ps2 because back then fifa was just terrible gameplay but they have improved dramatically.
http://www.vandal.net/media/2698/200399151027_1.jpg
Man i love that referee, was the best in the world by far and was also on pes 4 and 5 covers Collina his name.

is there any news when this demo is coming out?

Clowgon
25-08-2009, 12:22 PM
yea same i loved pes on ps2 because back then fifa was just terrible gameplay but they have improved dramatically.
http://www.vandal.net/media/2698/200399151027_1.jpg
Man i love that referee, was the best in the world by far and was also on pes 4 and 5 covers Collina his name.

is there any news when this demo is coming out?

no news yet but i suppose a few days after fifa comes out... pro is now coming out on the 22nd same day as win7... ***

Describe
25-08-2009, 12:43 PM
It'll never be as good as Fifa 10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!