PDA

View Full Version : O2s WEBSITE... :@

StefanWolves
11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
It has to be the most worse website in history, firstly it's laggy, slow and ugly, and takes 30 seconds to load after tapping 'enter'.

1.) I try to log onto m account to pay my monthly bill, but get the 'your password or username was incorrect, please try again' bullcrap, so I think I have forgot my password, i reset it all, woo, done, know exactly what the details are to log in, and it still ******* says 'your password or username was incorrect, please try again' - this is just the ******* start.

2.) I got to try and e-mail or phone call them via customer service, firstly I try to click 'email' and get some ******** error that it's not available.

3.) I got to phone them and if I actually want to talk to someone and not a ****** computer (which is a 0800 line) then I have to use a rip off ******** number which charges like £1 per minute.

Absolute crap website, so now I'm stuck without being able to pay my bill, can't email them, and I'm not going to phone them as I don't want to get ripped off, I'll look up on that saynoto 0870 or w/e it was in a min.

So freaking annoying.

/rant.

Rapidshare
11-08-2009, 08:53 PM
02 has a free phone line number.

'202'

k thanks.

p.s 02 is doing work on there site, just be calm and take a chill pill k

StefanWolves
11-08-2009, 08:55 PM
it's been like this for ages, and it has always been clogged up and slow, i just wish the iPhone was on orange, so much better all round than crappy O2, at least Orange actually look after their customers too.

they'd just put me through to a real speaking women, which would be a 0870 line, which will cost, anyway, it all goes back to the same old crap lol.

Rapidshare
11-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh, your on iphone?

'2302'

Nah, that shouldnt charge, if it does imo then complain, but i didnt think it would anyways, seeing it didnt for me

StefanWolves
11-08-2009, 09:03 PM
It's crap, I'll try the website in the morning, then if that still doesn't work, I'll give them a ring.

today
11-08-2009, 09:05 PM
i hate the orange website lol, its so annoying "Please wait while we process your request..." grr

StefanWolves
11-08-2009, 09:08 PM
www.orange.co.uk

www.o2.co.uk

Compare the two, i'd much rather have the Orange one, it's just a nicer place to browse on the whole, than the O2 one.

Agnostic Bear
12-08-2009, 12:23 AM
www.orange.co.uk (http://www.orange.co.uk)

www.o2.co.uk (http://www.o2.co.uk)

Compare the two, i'd much rather have the Orange one, it's just a nicer place to browse on the whole, than the O2 one.

I wouldn't, O2 has easier to read navigation, a very very very very slightly faster loading website and it's nice and calm unlike Orange which tries to do way too much for a website about mobile phones and mobile broadband.

Awfy
12-08-2009, 10:17 AM
I have never been able to access my phone bill on my O2 account, for some reason whenever I click "View My Bill" it just takes me to the area where I edit my profile. Has done it for about 11 months now.

StefanWolves
12-08-2009, 10:19 AM
It's as buggy as hell, and for a major company with many paying customers I'd expect a website that works fully functionally.

The Professor
12-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I completely agree, I've tried to use their site to do a couple of things and have always been told my password is wrong and the link in the password reset email always tells me it's expired. I got them to text me to reset the password and they did but even then I couldn't actually do anything on the site because all the links threw me back to the homepage. All it's good for is sending free texts!

Flisker
14-08-2009, 01:16 AM
I have never had these problems and the site loads fast enough. Also when you say about paying customers, you are really paying for the tariff you are on not the website.

also when you said about Orange is better all round I instantly laughed. Not sure why.

EDIT: may I add that Orange website is trying to do exactly what Virgin Media website is doing... EVERYTHING. It's not simple to browse and you get lost in all the information which is being fed to you at once.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!