PDA

View Full Version : Determined to destroy our club

Mexel
12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Casron Yeung is back in to buy Birmingham, NO NO NO NO. Destroyed us in 2007 and he is going to do it again.

'CARSON YEUNG is finally set to buy Birmingham for £70million.

The Hong Kong businessman's previous takeover bid collapsed in 2007 and resulted in boss Steve Bruce leaving to join Wigan.

But Yeung, Blues' biggest shareholder with a 29.9 per cent stake, is now close to sealing a new deal for the club.

His investment company Grandtop International Holdings has agreed to buy the 23.22 per cent share owned by David Sullivan and the same proportion owned by the Gold brothers, Ralph and David.

This time Yeung will be paying around around £20m more than he was willing to pay two years ago.

As Yeung has been on the St Andrew's board since 2007, Premier League chiefs could approve the deal by the time Brum host Stoke on Saturday week.

The takeover would see the game lose two colourful characters in David Gold and Sullivan, who bought Brum in 1993.

They, along with managing director Karren Brady, have transformed the Blues from a third-tier club with a crumbling ground into top-flight challengers with a plush stadium.

The sale also puts a doubt over the future of boss Alex McLeish who guided Blues to promotion.

Yeung is intent on pursuing his dream of turning Birmingham into a top club in the Premier League - and the Far East.

As he made his 2007 move, he said: "Birmingham will be the most popular team in China."

But that protracted bid delayed internal contract talks so much that boss Bruce left for Wigan. '

:(

alexxxxx
12-08-2009, 12:35 PM
what did he do last time? and why is he determined to destroy?

Amzoe
12-08-2009, 12:38 PM
I smell relegation. :eusa_danc

CHELSEA FC!

Mexel
12-08-2009, 12:43 PM
what did he do last time? and why is he determined to destroy?
Made a bid for us, Steve Bruce could not sign a new contract, he ended up walking away, then he brought 29.9 percent of the club, pulled out come back in still stopping us from getting any new manager, In the end we got McLeish but after it all, its basicly detroyed our season and we got relegated.

CHELSEA FC!

Shut up.

Cisse9
12-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Casron Yeung is back in to buy Birmingham, NO NO NO NO. Destroyed us in 2007 and he is going to do it again.

'CARSON YEUNG is finally set to buy Birmingham for £70million.

The Hong Kong businessman's previous takeover bid collapsed in 2007 and resulted in boss Steve Bruce leaving to join Wigan.

But Yeung, Blues' biggest shareholder with a 29.9 per cent stake, is now close to sealing a new deal for the club.

His investment company Grandtop International Holdings has agreed to buy the 23.22 per cent share owned by David Sullivan and the same proportion owned by the Gold brothers, Ralph and David.

This time Yeung will be paying around around £20m more than he was willing to pay two years ago.

As Yeung has been on the St Andrew's board since 2007, Premier League chiefs could approve the deal by the time Brum host Stoke on Saturday week.

The takeover would see the game lose two colourful characters in David Gold and Sullivan, who bought Brum in 1993.

They, along with managing director Karren Brady, have transformed the Blues from a third-tier club with a crumbling ground into top-flight challengers with a plush stadium.

The sale also puts a doubt over the future of boss Alex McLeish who guided Blues to promotion.

Yeung is intent on pursuing his dream of turning Birmingham into a top club in the Premier League - and the Far East.

As he made his 2007 move, he said: "Birmingham will be the most popular team in China."

But that protracted bid delayed internal contract talks so much that boss Bruce left for Wigan. '

:(

lol eithar way your probably going down anyway.

CJW93
12-08-2009, 01:46 PM

CHELSEA FC!

Since 2005?

Mexel
12-08-2009, 01:47 PM
lol eithar way your probably going down anyway.

k, saving this post for end of season :)

alexxxxx
12-08-2009, 03:01 PM
gonna be tight for brum to stay in the league.

Andys
12-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Mexel why did you dissappear when Brum were in the Championship?

Mexel
12-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Mexel why did you dissappear when Brum were in the Championship?

Haha, think you will find i diddnt matey. I actauly only started posting in this part of the forum when we actauly got relegated, i even started up the Championship fantasy football which died quite quickly. But yeah, dont try saying that, Birmingham fan through and through no matter what decision, had my season ticket since when i can remember and travel away no matter what league. I think a few people may disagree with your post :)

Geraint
12-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Going down, going down, going down!!!:eusa_danc

Wolves

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not stretch your posts for effect. Thanks.

Mexel
12-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Lmao. Geraint, i posted all the time in the Championship diddnt i?

Geraint
12-08-2009, 06:07 PM
to be honest, you didn't post much last year.

Andys
12-08-2009, 06:16 PM
to be honest, you didn't post much last year.
:lol::lol:

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts. Thanks.

Mexel
12-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Well i know i did, the exact same amount as i did now. And why you laughing for anyway :S you said i just went so your still wrong.

:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Bloody hell my user name for the first half of last season was even Birmingham City FC

StefanWolves
12-08-2009, 11:47 PM

Wolves

You're so wrong.

And in what league are Cardiff in this year? jealousy gets you nowhere.

I did fancy Cardiff to go up this year, but after that comment, they will finish mid-table. :)

Don't forget, you have a pedophile as your manager.

Mexel
13-08-2009, 02:00 AM
You're so wrong.

I did fancy Cardiff to go up this year, but after that comment, they will finish mid-table. :)

Haha my managers a Wolves fan and he always says that. Yeah Cardiff will start season good and end it crap me thinks.

Immenseman
13-08-2009, 02:06 AM
to be fair to him, he posts about birmingham regardless of their league status. just because he isn't as active as some doesn't mean he isn't still supporting them, you don't have ti post on hxf to show your support y'kno.

Mexel
13-08-2009, 11:04 AM

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts. Thanks.

to be fair to him, he posts about birmingham regardless of their league status. just because he isn't as active as some doesn't mean he isn't still supporting them, you don't have ti post on hxf to show your support y'kno.
Thank you :)

Anyway at a update, he probably wont buy now as the Birmingham mail did a poll and fans comments, all negative so im sure he will here about it!

lBlue
13-08-2009, 11:15 AM
So you wont be keeping Hart (as if you ever were because he's only there for experience) and you'll be getting relegated (like you were going to anyway). Nothings changed? :S

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 12:31 PM
So you wont be keeping Hart (as if you ever were because he's only there for experience) and you'll be getting relegated (like you were going to anyway). Nothings changed? :S

What? like City won't break into the top four within the next three years, so your owners will get bored, you're players will want trophies which you aren't providing, so your owners will then leave you bankrupt? yes? Woo.

lBlue
13-08-2009, 12:38 PM
What? like City won't break into the top four within the next three years, so your owners will get bored, you're players will want trophies which you aren't providing, so your owners will then leave you bankrupt? yes? Woo.
City will be in the top four before Wolves go down.

Now, you either say Wolves will go down this year OR you believe Wolves will be in the PL next year when we break into the top four. Which is it going to be?

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't have to do anything sorry, Wolves will stay up and Man City will finish 7th, got it?

Browney
13-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I don't have to do anything sorry, Wolves will stay up and Man City will finish 7th, got it?

I sigged that bet by the way. :P

Mexel
13-08-2009, 05:06 PM

Err... Whats this thread got to do with Hart anyway :rolleyes:

Geraint
13-08-2009, 06:08 PM
You're so wrong.

oh, how views change when people leave.

you can't take a joke, banter or anything.

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Lol. I can't take banter? I was the one recieving banter so I gave some back, and you kicked up a hissy fit, I think you're the one that 'Can't take a joke, banter or anything.' :P

Just calm down my Welsh friend. :P

Kieeran
13-08-2009, 07:34 PM
ugh this pissed me off when i read it. he drove steve bruce out.

Geraint
13-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Lol. I can't take banter? I was the one recieving banter so I gave some back, and you kicked up a hissy fit, I think you're the one that 'Can't take a joke, banter or anything.' :P

Just calm down my Welsh friend. :P

As you claim to be always when people give it to you. You never are.

It's hard to calm down when you weren't angry in the first place.

Suppose you'll say I'm having a hissy fit again. :rolleyes:

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Nah I won't cause theirs no point in arguing when you clearly can't take banter when you're quick enough giving it. :P

Geraint
13-08-2009, 07:44 PM
The middle line was banter, rest wasn't.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Could we stay on-topic please. Thanks.

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 07:46 PM
The middle line was banter, rest wasn't.

the pedophile part was a joke.

nvm, just forget anything ever happened lol. :P

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Could we stay on-topic please. Thanks.

-Heart
13-08-2009, 08:28 PM

Wolves

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not stretch your posts for effect. Thanks.
I hate you :(.

Anyway what's with the whole stretching the post thing? I don't see the problem. Personally I think that's a load of

**** forgot.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please try to stay on-topic and I don't hate you. Thanks.

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Stay on topic, Catzsy is getting her whip out. rawrrr.

Anyway, you could say theirs not much of a club to destroy.:rolleyes:

Mexel
13-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Stay on topic, Catzsy is getting her whip out. rawrrr.

Anyway, you could say theirs not much of a club to destroy.:rolleyes:

Err what thats supposed, i will have you know we will be the biggest club in China if Carson Yeung takes over ha.

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 10:14 PM
I thought you didn't want him to take over? :P

Mexel
13-08-2009, 10:26 PM
I dont im taking the pee lol. I dont want him anywere near St Andrews.

-Heart
13-08-2009, 10:32 PM
I hate you :(.

Anyway what's with the whole stretching the post thing? I don't see the problem. Personally I think that's a load of

**** forgot.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please try to stay on-topic and I don't hate you. Thanks.
"I don't hate you"? What lol :S?

StefanWolves
13-08-2009, 11:08 PM
I think she got confused, aww! she isn't a robot after all! joking Cat. ;)

Catzsy
14-08-2009, 08:18 AM
"I don't hate you"? What lol :S?

Just saying that I don't hate you. :) Can we get this thread back ontopic now please. Thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!