PDA

View Full Version : DJ Reqs.

Amzoe
12-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Right basicly...
When you're applying, I can give a short clip of me DJing, right?
If I supply a clip of me DJing, will it decrease the chances of me getting the DJ spot?

Is it better for me to supply a clip of me DJing? And does it have to be on air or just DJing to myself? (haha :8)

Nicola
12-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Normally when the application information comes out, it does say that any applications sent without a clip will be deleted.

Amzoe
12-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Normally when the application information comes out, it does say that any applications sent without a clip will be deleted.

Right. So would I DJ and record it on Hypercam or something while I'm doing it? Yes?

Nicola
12-08-2009, 03:32 PM
No, don't use Hypercam. Best thing to use is Audacity or the sound recorder on your computer.
Here's how to find it:
Start > All programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder

9y
12-08-2009, 08:40 PM
You MUST include a 30 (maybe 40 now) Second clip of you djing (Yes, Just too yourself, No backing tracks or special effects needed) Maybe just shouting out, introducing your show. Dont try and be smart like i was and ask if i could play 40 seconds of a song. That is not concidered djing, although it is our job!

Best of luck!

Amzoe
12-08-2009, 08:54 PM
You MUST include a 30 (maybe 40 now) Second clip of you djing (Yes, Just too yourself, No backing tracks or special effects needed) Maybe just shouting out, introducing your show. Dont try and be smart like i was and ask if i could play 40 seconds of a song. That is not concidered djing, although it is our job!

Best of luck!

Ok thanks. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!