PDA

View Full Version : Adverts

Rye1088
10-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Sometimes I just sit and watch the TV for the ad's! Ok I don't really but I love some of the ads!

My favourite is the Pepsi ad, I just love it! :p

Whats your fave ad?

Butcher11
10-09-2004, 08:58 PM
First for everthing I suppose, you're the first person I know to watch tv for ads lol. Anyway I like alot of the pepsi/Coke ones, and video game ones.

DJ Dut Chat
11-09-2004, 07:21 AM
there used to be an advert advertising a milkshake called skakeyjake.. that was good:

and theres shakey jake
willble wobble yum yum
hes a real milkshake
wibble wobble yum yum
with real fruit juice oh how very strange

repeat x10!!!!

Rye1088
11-09-2004, 08:47 PM
there used to be an advert advertising a milkshake called skakeyjake.. that was good:

and theres shakey jake
willble wobble yum yum
hes a real milkshake
wibble wobble yum yum
with real fruit juice oh how very strange

repeat x10!!!!
Oh yeah! That was a great ad too! :p

I like the Lenor ad too! :p About the old women who lived in a shoe and to keep her kids fresh she knew what to do?

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 08:48 PM
i have to go wid rye and say da pepsi one
its so kool

any1 else?

SkaKid77
11-09-2004, 08:51 PM
the john smith ones :D

one where he is in the diving competition and does a cannonball :p

one where he is in the resturant and he tells his daughter (on the phone) not to be scared of the ghosts and monsters but burglars :p

and the lastest one i saw where someone comes to his door and says "would you swap your 1 box of non bio soap powder with these 2 bio ones" (or something) and he says "yeah ok" :p

woolyman
11-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Well for anyone who lives in the uk,that one for nik naks was...strange :D

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 08:52 PM
yeah i luv da one wid da cannonball aswell...you know all da otha ppl do gr8 jumps den da guy bombs and comes out wid has pants fallin down..hilarious
(p.s in portugal i have cable so i can get bbc and stuff)

woolyman
11-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah that one was funny da-weasel

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 09:42 PM
i thought u wud say dat xD

woolyman
11-09-2004, 09:52 PM
That one with that australian guy who has a massive quiff(did I spell that right?)to keep his pint cool is funny

Fingerboots
19-09-2004, 06:56 PM
I have 2 favourites, saw them once and didn't even know what they were about.. Laughing too much.
One went - "I went off the road, And a bird just flew into me mouth. But it don't matt-r, cos I got no teef!"
Other one - "The slippery snake.... something something, Here's your tea, Bob. Thanks Nan."
xD Don't I explain so well, eh! :P

Spectate
19-09-2004, 07:00 PM
I reckon the Tango adverts are classics,
you know when you've been tangoed. :afro:

woolyman
19-09-2004, 07:03 PM
The best tango one is when the orange guy slaps the man from behind but they banned that beacuse people in schools caused injuries by copying the advert

Fingerboots
21-09-2004, 05:35 PM
The best tango one is when the orange guy slaps the man from behind but they banned that beacuse people in schools caused injuries by copying the advert
Haha, fools!
The ones great how postman posts apples and the ceiling colapses with the juice :D

Kyle.tk
24-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Well for anyone who lives in the uk,that one for nik naks was...strange :D

i know- but an even weirder one was the trojan condoms one- LOl

Spectate
24-09-2004, 04:55 PM

I didn't see that one but I think the best one is the one with the pidgeon that lands and the guy falls into the bath. :)

Rye1088
10-10-2004, 08:17 PM
I've found a new favourite now!

Has anyone seen the Honda advert? It goes something like..

Hate something, Change something, make something better... (whistle) (whistle)

There are loads of loud engines floating about with rabbits shooting them down, it's good! :p

Concentric
10-10-2004, 08:20 PM
the honda adverts with all the bolts & stuff in a chain are ace, but the best advert was that cuppa soup one with the marathon, where they were all running along and they came to a drink stand, and all the cups had cuppa soup powder in, so they all got these kettles and started boiling water to make a cuppa soup, then they drank some and poured some on their heads like water :p ahh, ace advert that :D

Rye1088
10-10-2004, 08:25 PM
the honda adverts with all the bolts & stuff in a chain are ace
Is that the 'Isn't it great when things just work?' advert? They were good! The new Honda ad is better though! :p

Pleasez
31-10-2004, 02:21 PM
John smiths advert is good :)

' Come on mum, were taking you to the old peoples home ' .
Why? Im 56.
' Well, I wanna put a snooker table in your room, and the kids are scared of your mistache now come on '

John smiths. No nonsense :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!