Available from: July 25th 2009 - 7th September 2009
European Region: United Kingdom
Obtainable at:
Sunderland Air Show, Seaburn and Roker Seafront - 25th to 26th July
Nottingham River Festival, Victoria Embankment - 31st July to 2nd August
Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Ashton court - 6th to 9th August
Eastbourne Airshow, Eastbourne Sea Front - 13th to 16th August
Weymouth Carnival, Runs from Lodmoor to the Pavillion - 18th to 19th August
Liverpool One Shopping Centre, 5 Wall Street, Liverpool, L1 8JQ - 22nd to 24th August
Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4BN - 28th to 31st August
Westfield Shopping Centre, Derby, DE1 2PQ - 3rd to 7th September

This event gives you a special Regigigas when you are at the event. This Regigigas also has a special function when in your party in Pokémon Platinum to unlock various other Pokémon. The details of it are as follows:

curtosy of www.serebii.net
went to sunderland for mine :p and got plenty as i harvested all the ones they had on display on the DS games try out area =p

PaulMacC
12-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Or you can use an action replay like I did :D

Stitch
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Just got mine by migrating Regice, Registeel and Regirock then going to the temple in Snowpoint City.

Southe,
12-08-2009, 09:17 PM
AR'ing. No way am i wasting money on travel to a little pixel. they should either do them on wifi or game stores (and not just select ALL game stores) just silly haveing to trek to get it.

Niall!
13-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Why is there never one in Northern Ireland?

GommeInc
13-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Not that I use this service, but they're not very friendly towards East Anglia regions :S Only place is London, I think.

I don't get why they don't just use the Wi-Fi system the same way Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City does. Of course, Pokemon is for the DS, but in AC they have a feature called Distributed Items which, in brief, means within a few weeks, you can download automatically with WiiConnect24 the items within the time period. With this, they may as well let DSi Users download it and normal DS users download it via their computer or the Wii (if such a feature exists). It just seems like a waste of money on the Pokemon company's behalf, when they could use the Nintendo devices properly and give anyone a good chance of getting them (considering anyone can have these downloadable Pokemon, it's just a matter of travel and transport).

Heart Break Kid
14-08-2009, 04:00 PM
they'll probz release it on wifi in a few months
but at the time they had the darkrai event on the EU versions
so it would be tricky to put 2 on i spose :S

anyway
not long and the Arceus event comes out XD

Flamedragon3
15-08-2009, 03:02 AM
They haven't done the Arceus event yet have they? :/ Wish I had Action Replay, then I'll just get the event legendarys that I haven't got lol. Shame I can't put my game boy colour legends onto my Pokemon Diamond. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!