PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for someone to run a fansite with.

Tylenol
13-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Hello Everyone! My name is Brad, and I am in search of a partner to help me run a fansite.

Few of my skills:

Know HTML inside out.
Know CSS inside out.
Know Photoshop VERY well.
Know basic PHP.

The partner must:

Know HTML Inside Out.
Know Photoshop Quite Well.
Know Basic PHP.
Have MSN For Easy Communication.
Be 17+ Years Of Age.
Not be afraid to put some money towards the site.
Not needed, but definitely a bonus, would be having a, preferably owned, vBulletin licence.
Also not needed, but definitely a bonus, would be having a good amount of "furni" on preferably the UK hotel, but the Canadian one is fine too, to build a nice drop-in/any sort of room for the site.

I have most the site done, and most expenses paid. I am simply looking for someone skilled to help me make the site a success. Most content, a layout, a few unique scripts, forum skin, and a few other things already done. Couple things "we" would need to buy are, hosting (which I can probably get free), renew the domain, or purshase a new one, and a shoutcast server.

A little about myself:

Hobbies: Mountain Biking, Computers, Snowmobiling, Quading, and much more
Current School Status: Graduated from first year of College.
Future School Plans: Continue schooling at UFV (http://www.ucfv.ca/home.htm) [University of the Fraser Valley]. I'm Taking Carpentry/Framing Courses.
I am a VERY friendly person, and super easy to get along with. I have also taken web design/management courses, and have always came out top of the class.

If you are interested, post a reply or add bradleyman13[at]hotmail[dot]com to your MSN list!

Thanks in advance!http://www.webhostingtalk.com/images/smilies/smash.gif

InfusionHosting
13-08-2009, 03:30 AM
Couple things "we" would need to buy are, hosting (which I can probably get free), renew the domain, or purshase a new one, and a shoutcast server.

We'd love to host you on all aspects you have stated. However, we don't offer free hosting (you will not find many that will provide a free service with decent enough speeds)

Our web hosting starts from £2 but we have a 50% off promotion at the moment, so you could get it from £1 :)

http://infusionhosting.com/en-gb/index.php?page=shared

Domains start from £8.99 but if you purchase the yearly shared hosting package you can get the domain free.

SHOUTcast servers start from £2 with 100 listeners, 96kb/s, unmetered bandwidth. - This is also opted in for the 50% off promotion.

http://infusionhosting.com/en-gb/index.php?page=shoutcast

If you would like any more information contact us on Live Support or send us a PM on here :)

Tylenol
13-08-2009, 03:34 AM
We'd love to host you on all aspects you have stated. However, we don't offer free hosting (you will not find many that will provide a free service with decent enough speeds)

Our web hosting starts from £2 but we have a 50% off promotion at the moment, so you could get it from £1 :)

http://infusionhosting.com/en-gb/index.php?page=shared

Domains start from £8.99 but if you purchase the yearly shared hosting package you can get the domain free.

SHOUTcast servers start from £2 with 100 listeners, 96kb/s, unmetered bandwidth. - This is also opted in for the 50% off promotion.

http://infusionhosting.com/en-gb/index.php?page=shoutcast

If you would like any more information contact us on Live Support or send us a PM on here :)

Thanks for your offer, however I am not looking to buy any of these things at this very monent. Thanks anyways. As for hosting, I know people, that's how I can get it free.

Again, Thanks.

InfusionHosting
13-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Thanks for your offer, however I am not looking to buy any of these things at this very monent. Thanks anyways.

That's alright. The offer will be open till the 31st of August (when the coupon runs out 'SUMMERTIME50') But I could make a deal if you decide to order a package with us after that coupon has expired :)

As for hosting, I know people, that's how I can get it free.

Again, Thanks.

Very well ;)

Tylenol
13-08-2009, 05:15 AM
Still looking.

Amzoe
13-08-2009, 10:56 AM
I meet all the criteria, except I'm only 14 years old. :@

Fehm
13-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Made me laugh. Your a mcdonalds manager and your building a habbo fansite =S
Seem's worthless when you have the skills to maybe produce a site with a little bit of revenue mebe?

Excellent2
13-08-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm not going to try and sell myself to you, because I don't need to. I can do everything but design habbo layouts.

x-glow
13-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Hey there, I am more than willing to be owner although im not 17, and and cant provide a VB? Put I can provide hosting ( Unlimted everything ) And a decent shoutcast for free, as Im getting A VPS Withing next couple of days.

Tylenol
13-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Made me laugh. Your a mcdonalds manager and your building a habbo fansite =S
Seem's worthless when you have the skills to maybe produce a site with a little bit of revenue mebe?

I have so much free time on my hands, and need something to fill it. Plus, I have paid work coming up producing forums for McDonalds for the 2010 Olympics.

Hey there, I am more than willing to be owner although im not 17, and and cant provide a VB? Put I can provide hosting ( Unlimted everything ) And a decent shoutcast for free, as Im getting A VPS Withing next couple of days.

I will get back to you on this, I basically put that age to fish out any really immature people.

I meet all the criteria, except I'm only 14 years old. :@

Again, I basically put that age to fish out any really immature people.

Amzoe
17-08-2009, 09:00 PM
I have so much free time on my hands, and need something to fill it. Plus, I have paid work coming up producing forums for McDonalds for the 2010 Olympics.

I will get back to you on this, I basically put that age to fish out any really immature people.

Again, I basically put that age to fish out any really immature people.

So does that mean you would be prepared to take me on?

Tylenol
18-08-2009, 06:55 PM
So does that mean you would be prepared to take me on?

Indeed:8

Lost
18-08-2009, 07:02 PM
you sound like a great person to run a fansite with but the requirements for the partner is a bit needy, as if you're taking the credit for everything they're doing (which is basically the mainstuff with the site) just my opinion though dont get me wrong you sound quite experienced.

Tylenol
18-08-2009, 07:38 PM
you sound like a great person to run a fansite with but the requirements for the partner is a bit needy, as if you're taking the credit for everything they're doing (which is basically the mainstuff with the site) just my opinion though dont get me wrong you sound quite experienced.

I have invested over 100 pounds into the site in the past, which includes a vB license which I have other plans for, which is why I was saying if they have one, that would be great. The entire site is complete, besides content.

I have done, and will continue to do the bulk of the work. The requirements I have set are so the partner is able to assit me in all aspects. I am not taking credit for any work, the credit goes to everyone involed in the site.

Tylenol
01-09-2009, 04:26 AM
I am again looking for someone to fill this position. The person I had, today (that's this HxF username) Has being offline for awhile since his birthday night. I hope he is ok, it's being a good week and a half since he's being on.

Heinous
01-09-2009, 05:02 AM
I can talk about specifics in private with you, if you're interested.

VirtualG
01-09-2009, 08:11 AM
I think you sound like a great person to work with, unfortunately I do not meet the requirements nor do I have the time to work on such a project, although I hope your site goes smoothly.

Tylenol
02-09-2009, 07:36 PM
I can talk about specifics in private with you, if you're interested.

Sure. Pm me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!